Re: Grammy's left MJ out of the RIP list
February 01, 2010, 09:57:19 AM
Yeah. a little strange. He was in The Golden Globe R.I.P. List, however, that awards show is specifically for movies. (as I recall, at least) Grammys focus solely on Music. Is there anyway to prove that this happened? I haven't seen this, so I'm wondering where I can watch that memorial listings of those who passed.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

Kirsche

February 01, 2010, 11:05:27 AM
Quote from: "ni-co-le"
i dont know about you all but i just saw the speech this morning and i had to cry because prince was almost crying and paris couldnt speak up well so i just lost a little hope right now ...but than i heard that mj is not listed at the RIP list !!! So my hope is back !! Its very confusing  :?  :? I feel so sad for the children  :(

for me he didn't look like he would cry...he just looked very nervous and stuttered a little bit
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Eva R

February 01, 2010, 11:11:11 AM
Quote from: "Kirsche"
i dont know about you all but i just saw the speech this morning and i had to cry because prince was almost crying and paris couldnt speak up well so i just lost a little hope right now ...but than i heard that mj is not listed at the RIP list !!! So my hope is back !! Its very confusing  :?  :? I feel so sad for the children  :(

for me he didn't look like he would cry...he just looked very nervous and stuttered a little bit
agreed!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Quote from: "alovesmichael"
What if they're just screwing with our minds?  :evil:  They knew more people were gonna watch the freakin' show if they included a tribute to our King. What if someone (or some people , e.g. AEG, Grammy organizers etc.) are playing with our minds? They know that there are millions of people out there who love Michael and perhaps they'll just continue taking advantage of this fact. It just feels like someone is playing with us  :x

Yes, I share your opinion. I often have the feeling WE are mind controlled. Not just Michael was mind controlled.I dont think we are controlled by Illuminati (I believe Michal was), but i want to say that not all the clues are from Michael. Some people or groups maybe take advantage of playing with our minds. For what reason they do it I really dont know.I am persuaded he is alive, but we know MJ always was and still is surrounded mainly by hyenas who just wants to make money from his person.
We know during his life there were many untrue gossips about him and now its the same after his "death". There are many theories and so on.I think someone is messing with us. So we must be reasonable a choose just clues that could be from Michael. I am saying this because I cant imagine what does it mean that michael wasnt included to RIP list- do all the grammy organizators know he is alive? And what about the other stars on Grammy? Rihanna, Beyonce... was that weird for them too? Do you think they are wondering about this? Or is it really "Hollywood's top secret" that he is alive?
Sometimes I really dont know what to think. Damn I am curious what is going on here...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

February 01, 2010, 02:24:35 PM
I know how you feel today is the worst it has knocked my belief i am not sure you can act those sad eyes the children have just look at blanket and why would Michael let the children go up there , i dont know I hope I am wrong and it part of a plan with Michael you never know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

Quote from: "loveumj88"
Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
TMZ forgot to include him in their list, TII documentary forgot to mention it, and he is forgotten on  the Grammys Memoriam list.  I guess there is collective amnesia in the media about MJ's "passing".

yeah i've watched it, and he is not included, and it is no way a coincidence.. :)  :D  8-)
Well I cant believe that it can not be a mistake he is the most important musical entertainer ever and not to be mentioned is amazing wrong but right for us wow how can go past the people there without them questioning it not unless it is a Hollywood secret that they all know about . i wish we knew this is all getting a bit to much for me and i expect all of you nerves have had it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

Quote from: "Katrina26"
What if they're just screwing with our minds?  :evil:  They knew more people were gonna watch the freakin' show if they included a tribute to our King. What if someone (or some people , e.g. AEG, Grammy organizers etc.) are playing with our minds? They know that there are millions of people out there who love Michael and perhaps they'll just continue taking advantage of this fact. It just feels like someone is playing with us  :x

Yes, I share your opinion. I often have the feeling WE are mind controlled. Not just Michael was mind controlled.I dont think we are controlled by Illuminati (I believe Michal was), but i want to say that not all the clues are from Michael. Some people or groups maybe take advantage of playing with our minds. For what reason they do it I really dont know.I am persuaded he is alive, but we know MJ always was and still is surrounded mainly by hyenas who just wants to make money from his person.
We know during his life there were many untrue gossips about him and now its the same after his "death". There are many theories and so on.I think someone is messing with us. So we must be reasonable a choose just clues that could be from Michael. I am saying this because I cant imagine what does it mean that michael wasnt included to RIP list- do all the grammy organizators know he is alive? And what about the other stars on Grammy? Rihanna, Beyonce... was that weird for them too? Do you think they are wondering about this? Or is it really "Hollywood's top secret" that he is alive?
Sometimes I really dont know what to think. Damn I am curious what is going on here...
Sorry i have just said the same thing i didnt mean to copy you but great minds think alike he just cant be left off the list by mistake it has to mean something  and why havnt the sars there bloodywell complained and caused a big argument about it i would if i was them not unless they know, i have to say i saw celiene Dion and she looked very upset when she talked about mj and she said she was angry about what happened to him but she was choking up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

Sorry i have just said the same thing i didnt mean to copy you but great minds think alike he just cant be left off the list by mistake it has to mean something  and why havnt the sars there bloodywell complained and caused a big argument about it i would if i was them not unless they know, i have to say i saw celiene Dion and she looked very upset when she talked about mj and she said she was angry about what happened to him but she was choking up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah, I'm getting really fed up too, I want to know what's going! The whole list thing is weird but does leaving him out really mean he's alive? As you said that would mean that all organizers are in on it but I doubt that. I'm not going to say he's alive because he's not on the list but I'm VERY curious about why he wasn't included?!  :(  And yeah, why is noone questioning this, celebs, news people?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keeping MJ off the "RIP" list is a good sign that he's still with us. I know it's been 7 months but gotta keep the faith  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

yeaah..! I noticed that too !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Nicole \":)\"

When you really think about it, everybody is mind controlled to an extent.  We believe what our minds and/or hearts tell us to believe.  And most cannot or will not allow anyone to sway them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

They not only left him out, they purposefully brought attention to this at Grammy.com. On their website, they have an article titled "11 reasons to watch the Grammys." Reason #8 is the "in memoriam segment" and reads as follows...

Wild At The GRAMMYs: 11 Reasons To Watch
January 28, 2010 – 2:52pm

8) Because there will be an in memoriam segment during the show, and unless things go very badly for any of us this weekend, we probably won't be in it. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO alive!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 02, 2010, 08:48:56 AM
Quote from: "agathi"
could this still be a sign he is alive?
there were some other tribute for the people that left us and he was sadly in it...why now?was he forgotten 8-)  :roll:

i strongly believe he is recovering! :?

Oh Wow!!, i never watched it, but to me this is def a good sign.
I mean if other people were on the list and he was'nt, it kinda ties into him missing on tmz rip list aswell so, happy days are here again!!! :P  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

Raven

Yeah, I'm getting really fed up too, I want to know what's going! The whole list thing is weird but does leaving him out really mean he's alive? As you said that would mean that all organizers are in on it but I doubt that. I'm not going to say he's alive because he's not on the list but I'm VERY curious about why he wasn't included?!  :(  And yeah, why is noone questioning this, celebs, news people?
Perhaps it was simply requested by the family.
If he is dead, it might have been requested because he wanted to live forever, he did not want to die. Joe also wanted to remember Michael alive, dancing on stage.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions