A Clue Or A Theory?
November 30, 2009, 06:44:00 PM
I'm not sure where to put this so I'll just stick it here. I have a question...I mostly just want your opinion. Out of all these great clues and theories that everyone here has discovered, if you could pick ONE which one are you most confident with? Like the one clue that makes you know right away that Michael is alive? I haven't investigated much but mine would either be how Conrad Murray went back to work, we haven't seen a death certificate, or there were garbage cans at his 'funeral.' Who in the world would put garbage cans out at a funeral let alone Michael Jackson's funeral? That would just be rude and disrespectful.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: A Clue Or A Theory?
November 30, 2009, 06:53:50 PM
Mine would be mainly the goings on at MJs house at the event of it all happening-the missing security tapes, the delay in the emergency call and incompetent medical aid by Doc Murray and the ambulance photo. I needed no more proof than that to believe in the hoax. It is good to find more and more inconsistencies but that did it for me-before he even got to the hospital.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Loes

November 30, 2009, 06:59:28 PM
The silence from the people working in the hospital. Not one word from any doctor, nurse, patient of even visitor ... ???

Katherine Jackson shopping for sleeping bags on the 27th of June, so weird!

The funeral, people were not emotional at all and some went to a aftherparty ...  :shock:
The funeral also looked staged. Big question for me is still Why do it twice, it doesn't make sense to me to take such a risk???? But the pictures proof it's staged.

The afthercredits from This is It.

And much more of course ...  ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

November 30, 2009, 07:27:51 PM
I don't know guys.  I am REALLY thinking it is all a hoax...but NOT that MJ is alive.
I am starting to believe that everything went down earlier..by a day or so...and that is
why the garbage bins were there...on Wednesday, not Thursday.

I am also starting to believe that MJ was sick and that the family knew he was going to
die, and therefore, we don't see the expected emotion or SHOCK on ANYONE else's
faces....only ours.   :cry:

When MJ met with the financers in March 2008, it was reported he was frail and in
a wheelchair then.   Then, this whole, HIRE dancers in May for a concert in JULY?
I FEEL something went down or was going down a LOT earlier than they have led us
to believe.  

I am still looking for clues to the contrary...so please don't get upset.  I also think that
the MAO knew Half-hearted Too  story started along this same vein of thinking and back
when JCC told you you were getting "close", this is what he/she meant?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

icy55

November 30, 2009, 07:35:13 PM
The biggest clue has to be the after credits of This is it!

Why choose to put this particular scene there? They could have gone with any other scene such as Michael singing Heal the World or something,.. Because they know that WE the hoax believers or TRUE MJ fans will not leave until the theatre lights come on. WE will want to watch every single part of the movie! =) It's to reward those who believed that MJ is 'forever alive'...

So yes! "I will come back in my own time!" Michael, mark your words! =D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2009, 07:53:22 PM
3 main things stand out to me. They are:-

#1:All the inconsistencies in the stories (ie, he died in his bed, he died in the dr bed, collapsed in the lounge in front of prince). That's just one example of an inconsistent story. They are all over the place with this one.

# 2: The silence of his friends (his real ones).

#3: The silence of the medical staff at the hospital, the families of the dancers/workers on TII and the silence of anyone from Dr Murrays past.  No one is selling a story on Murray. No disgruntled patient, no disgruntled associates, no disgruntled friends, college students or family members???  Seriously you can read in tabloid news when a famous person takes a pee, but you can't find anyone willing to dish the dirt on Murray. Lots of $$$$$$$ in that story (even if it was just made up), but nope... nothing!

However the main one would be the inconsistent stories.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

teensy

November 30, 2009, 09:33:33 PM
Quote from: "Happy Feet"

#1:All the inconsistencies in the stories (ie, he died in his bed, he died in the dr bed, collapsed in the lounge in front of prince). That's just one example of an inconsistent story. They are all over the place with this one.

#3: The silence of the medical staff at the hospital, the families of the dancers/workers on TII and the silence of anyone from Dr Murrays past.  No one is selling a story on Murray. No disgruntled patient, no disgruntled associates, no disgruntled friends, college students or family members???  Seriously you can read in tabloid news when a famous person takes a pee, but you can't find anyone willing to dish the dirt on Murray. Lots of $$$$$$$ in that story (even if it was just made up), but nope... nothing!

For me all the inconsistencies lead me to believe there was a conspiracy. Then a friend pointed me to the hoax. That made everything stick together.

You make a good point about people from Dr. Murray's pass not saying anything.  Either Murray is some obsure person or he not real. I think it would be easier to make-up a person. You can control a puppet better than a person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 30, 2009, 10:05:27 PM
Quote from: "teensy"
Quote from: "Happy Feet"

For me all the inconsistencies lead me to believe there was a conspiracy. Then a friend pointed me to the hoax. That made everything stick together.

You make a good point about people from Dr. Murray's pass not saying anything.  Either Murray is some obsure person or he not real. I think it would be easier to make-up a person. You can control a puppet better than a person.

I have to admit, I'm between both (conspiracy and/or hoax). I researched alot of info into Michael's past  as at first I believed in was a murder so the conspiracy theory is very much in the forefront of my mind as well.

Yeah I agree, Murray's past is very obscure. He has to be the only person I know in the history of my lifetime that has never had anyone speak out against them. Not even a little nasty word.... no ex-girfriend have a bad thing to say?  How about his supposed baby Mama's? What about a hairdresser or someone from where he regularly shops? A neighbour, he lived all over the place? A childhood friend? A bill collector?.... Anybody???????  I'm sure my ex-boyfriends  would have something mean to say about me if they knew they could make some serious dollars out of it, and I know I at times haven't been the greatest of friends, someone surely would have something not so nice to say.

The lack of information on Murray's past is very suspicious. He must have been the kindest person prior to June 25 and have the greatest friends that anyone could ever have.  No one selling him out - not normal considering he is meant to of administered the medication that killed Michael Jackson!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

juliet

December 01, 2009, 03:44:24 AM
For me, I think Dr. Murray opened all the doors to all conspiracies; schemes; MONEYpulations; exposures of friends, media and associates of Michael.  

And Jermaine announcing the supposed to be death of Michael instead of the Medical Staff.  That's a give away with Tohme Tohme behind him + no grief at all from the family and close friends.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lou

December 01, 2009, 04:35:01 AM
In my opinion one of the biggest clues is the Dec 2008 death hoax. No way it can be just a coincidence. It's discussed in the link below:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I could also mention the strange behaviour of dr. Murray from day one and all the contradictories stories.

Quote from: "Zen"
I am also starting to believe that MJ was sick and that the family knew he was going to
die, and therefore, we don't see the expected emotion or SHOCK on ANYONE else's
faces....only ours.

It could make sense, but if he was ill and his family knew he was dying, why they said publicly that he died unexpectedely? Why involving the police, why the investigation and the autopsies and why the propofol story?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 01, 2009, 07:24:23 AM
the fact that everyone close to mj tells a different story of what happened just crazy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

December 01, 2009, 09:14:18 AM
A BIG CLUE is after the credits of This Is It. And also his family. They DON'T act like their brother or son or father died. absolutely not ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Kirsche

December 01, 2009, 12:12:01 PM
The  most important things for me are the whole June 25th, THE MEMORIAL! and the This is it after credits!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

December 01, 2009, 05:43:32 PM
Another clue is about MJ resting spot. Why haven't the children, or any family members visited the crypt since the 'funeral?' I'm sure if they visited the paps would've gotten a picture of them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 01, 2009, 05:58:06 PM
I would say it is difficult to find anything that is actually consistent with his so called "death"  Varying stories about what happened at carolwood drive, garbage cans, fake ambulance photo, no statement from doctors at the hospital, body moving in helicopter coming out other end as a surf board,  gigantic sign stating he is alive at memorial, three autopsies, the growing and shinking king of pop, frail , ill and depressed, full of energy and really positive.  Fake funeral filmed at what looks like Culver Studios.  Dr Murray's fake court papers from a retired judge. Bit at the end of TII why put that there? anyway the list goes on and on.  I thought OK if Dr Murray goes to jail maybe just maybe he is dead  but no he has gone back to work.  Oh and to add insult to injury got an e-mail from Amazon saying TII DVD release date had been put back to February
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions