Re: another proof of the ambulance photo
April 13, 2010, 10:54:26 AM
Ok, the angle is good from the side window.
Did you see the photograph take pic from the side ?
How the reflected red car can be so clear when the only moment to access this windows was when the trunk was moving ?

How do you explain the brightness of the shirt sign when most of the rest is grey ?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ said : You\'re kickin\' with the wrong leg !
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G8AXyD-vdo[/youtube]

the arabian nights

April 13, 2010, 12:28:16 PM
this is turning into a double thread there are a few on this topic already
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 13, 2010, 12:31:19 PM
Quote from: "spike21"
Anyone tried to get a picture of the inside of the current ambulance to know if the stuff in the pict fit or looks to be an old ambulance ?
And by the same way to know if the angles fit ?
Do they keep ambulance during 20 to 25 years (if the original pic was take around 1985) with the old machine inside ? (Who keep a car for 20 years ? lol)

This is a pic of the very same ambulance in question (71). I made it from a screenshot of a video I was watching one day, months ago. I've posted it a couple of times in other threads at various times when this has come up.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Em

April 13, 2010, 05:03:26 PM
Another observation about this pic:

Ben said lens to the window. Would you get a reflection of the red car if the lens was to the window?
Probably not. If the flash was to the window, you would get a clear shot in. Did we see a flash go off in the video? Did you see a flash on that camera at all? If it was taken with the pop-up flash on top of the camera, wouldn't the flash reflection be in the middle of the pic and not on the side of the pic?
Something about that red car reflection, it just seems too big there to me, but that doesn't bother me so much.
What I'm seeing and trying to figure out, that in the reflection pic, the car seems to be in very spotty sunlight. You can see all the sun spots all over the hood and the tire seems to be in pretty much full sun.

Look and stop around 1:36 of this video and see the car. It looks to me to be sitting in more shade than the reflection suggests.
[youtube:2clrgfv1]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuXRaJFdmKU&feature=player_embedded#[/youtube:2clrgfv1]

???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 24, 2010, 03:17:12 AM
Quote from: "Em"
I must start off saying this. I am a photographer and it is possible to take a flash picture through that window. Just like Ben said, flash right up to the window.

About the red car:
There was a red car across the street. You can see it in this video at 1:37. Some say it was to the left, so how could it be in the picture? Well, the picture, if taken at an angle, would pick up an image from the opposite side. Try this: look into a mirror at an angle. Do you see the objects that are on the side? Now look straight into the mirror, you don't see them now.

After all that, I must say that I believe the photo is fake and a set up. Here's why:
Look at this picture:

This is supposed to be a pic of the "photographer" taking the picture. You see the man in the tan shirt taking the pic. The man in the red shirt is far to the left. They are not near each other. Some even say that the man in the red shirt took the "picture".

Now look at this video at 1:30
[youtube:23shs6w8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuXRaJFdmKU[/youtube:23shs6w8]

Don't they look to be near each other?

Another thing about that top picture is that security is behind with their hands on the doors and the man in red is far left, but in the video starting at 1:28 the man in the red shirt is still on the side of the ambulance when security is behind.

What do you guys think?

Em

It is impossible to take that picture as clear as flash because strong sunlight neutralizes the power of flash. The photo was taken in an ambulance in motion and the reflection of the body of the paparazzi is blocking the image of a red car that its height is very low and is far from the ambulance.  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2010, 03:38:15 PM
@Em:'

Is it any how possible to get the EXIF data (camera settings data embeded in digital images for others,not Em ,ofcourse :D ) any how from this photo? I guess its a screenshot of the RAW image in photoshop (to make it small but good in details)-so we cant get any help from it  :cry:

My observations and questions (Em or any other professional Photographers here help!):

1.The camera was held in portrait position (the flash is on left,not top)
2.The Photographer might kept the shutter speed high ,ISO high,f something around 5 or 6 to get a neat photo at that condition;right? He kept at this settings,and he was panning his camera for the moving ambulance,so the reflection on the glass window should be more blurred;right? But we are seeing nicely formed kind of bokeh of flash light on the left side.Is this consistent? Should not it show trailing from left to right like the red reflected tail lights?
3.He might used burst mode (continuous shooting)...why only one photo? All others are blurred too much,thats why he discarded?
4.I guess he used spot metering to the darkest place in the ambulance or just spot metered Micheal's face (to do it quickly),then why Micheal's face is looking more illuminated than the paramedic's arms?
5.Whether he used Prime lens or Zoom lens,it does not matter for this photo-----is the height of taking the picture (=camera) is consistent with the view we are seeing in the photo?
6.The photographer is not looking through the viewfinder,so its obvious,he is taking picture looking on the LCD screen.Is it possible to see the viewfinder at that angle,considering the Sun and awkward position of the camera from his eyes?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

steph

May 02, 2010, 04:51:11 PM
I  think they reversed out because that way the side window was out  of sight.If they drove out the side window would be in full view the whole time.Also if you reverse you have to go slower,giving more time to take a fake picture.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 02, 2010, 04:57:31 PM
Quote from: "LadyMedic"
Quote from: "Rosie"
Tina K, I'm with you on that one.  I don't care what anyone says, there is no way any anyone could have got the clear photo, and the angle of it, from taking a photo from the outside of the ambulance.  I have always believed that, and nothing will change my mind.
Even though I have successfully done it??

I think, based on the fact that you did try this yourself, lady medic, and it worked, that it can be done. I believe that those guys from NPG had the job to make sure they were the ones hogging the window so that nobody else could get a clear picture shot. The reason? Because they knew Michael wasn't in the ambulance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

May 03, 2010, 01:22:24 AM
Nearly 10 picture of ambulance inside has been posted and none looks to be the same.  :lol:

If he took the picture from the side as it's showed on this far picture :

The red car is in middle of the street not parked ! lol

I don't know if you drive but i never get parallel to the street with reverse shift when i leave if i know i'll be able to use the full street size...

i only go at 90Ā° to park in reverse shift !  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ said : You\'re kickin\' with the wrong leg !
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G8AXyD-vdo[/youtube]

Em

May 03, 2010, 10:50:33 PM
Quote from: "wellwisherdoctor"
@Em:'

Is it any how possible to get the EXIF data (camera settings data embeded in digital images for others,not Em ,ofcourse :D ) any how from this photo? I guess its a screenshot of the RAW image in photoshop (to make it small but good in details)-so we cant get any help from it  :cry:

When a photo is shot digital, it has info embedded with the file from the camera. In Photoshop, you can go to Edit>File Info, and it will bring up info about the picture. This is called metadata. Here within File Info you can add more information also.
You can also strip the metadata from a file so there will not be any info. If you create a new blank document and copy and paste the pic (that has metadata) into it, it will remove the metadata that was with that file. I really wouldn't trust any info that were on these files, if there was any. It could be easily manipulated.

To me the picture tells the story:
MJ does not look like 2009 MJ.
Reflection of red car has spotted sun on it.
Red car seems to be in full sun in the "Ben" pic.
Red car is in shade in the video.
Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 03:58:34 PM by Em
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 04, 2010, 12:34:30 AM
Quote from: "spike21"
Nearly 10 picture of ambulance inside has been posted and none looks to be the same.  :lol:

If he took the picture from the side as it's showed on this far picture :

The red car is in middle of the street not parked ! lol

Does anyone know if there is a better image of that ambulance pic there...the one that has the side view of the ambulance with the photogs and such in it? I've only ever seen this version, and it's not that great...seems like a photo of a photo that was lying flat. I'd really like to see a better version and one that is not so skewed from the angle of the shot.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

May 06, 2010, 01:02:04 AM
[attachment=2:2wexnosg]Imagen1.png[/attachment:2wexnosg][attachment=1:2wexnosg]CHRIS WEISS.JPG[/attachment:2wexnosg][attachment=0:2wexnosg]1xjml5un68fr.jpg[/attachment:2wexnosg]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 08, 2010, 02:37:33 PM
Hi Guys

I viewed all the photos posted here...
I'm not sure but I have a thought about the height of the window.

Based on this photo

the right window of the ambulance to take the foto is this

How much shoud be high the boy outside the window? 180 cm? if in that moment the boy took the photo... is really possible that the red car was reflected to that window?

I think that is very strange, that car is really low, in that reflection maybe we should see the sky?? or leaf of a tree?

It seems that the red car is 1 photo, and the scene in the ambulance is 1 other photo...
2  overlying photos

What do you think about?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Il Ns. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Non criticare ciĆ² che non puoi capire (Bob Dylan)

Tina K.

June 08, 2010, 02:50:28 PM
I think you could be right ! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

June 08, 2010, 03:00:33 PM
I could very well be ill-informed about these photos. But shouldn't there be more paparazzi crowding the ambulance? I mean if you think about it... that type of photo would make your career and you'd make ridiculous money off it. If I were one of them, I'd be running around that thing trying to get a photo, yet there aren't that many. And paparazzi had plenty of time to get to the scene when it was announced something was wrong with MJ.

For example,this video shows paparazzi following MJ and his kids shopping.. it's insane.
[youtube:v0ppdewv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHof8p-WDJw&feature=related[/youtube:v0ppdewv]

So apparently him shopping is more interesting than his death? There should be way more people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions