Em

Re: another proof of the ambulance photo
April 08, 2010, 10:24:20 AM
I must start off saying this. I am a photographer and it is possible to take a flash picture through that window. Just like Ben said, flash right up to the window.

About the red car:
There was a red car across the street. You can see it in this video at 1:37. Some say it was to the left, so how could it be in the picture? Well, the picture, if taken at an angle, would pick up an image from the opposite side. Try this: look into a mirror at an angle. Do you see the objects that are on the side? Now look straight into the mirror, you don't see them now.

After all that, I must say that I believe the photo is fake and a set up. Here's why:
Look at this picture:

This is supposed to be a pic of the "photographer" taking the picture. You see the man in the tan shirt taking the pic. The man in the red shirt is far to the left. They are not near each other. Some even say that the man in the red shirt took the "picture".

Now look at this video at 1:30
[youtube:25rnrpov]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuXRaJFdmKU[/youtube:25rnrpov]

Don't they look to be near each other?

Another thing about that top picture is that security is behind with their hands on the doors and the man in red is far left, but in the video starting at 1:28 the man in the red shirt is still on the side of the ambulance when security is behind.

What do you guys think?

Em
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tina K.

April 08, 2010, 10:27:44 AM
Quote from: "Em"
I must start off saying this. I am a photographer and it is possible to take a flash picture through that window. Just like Ben said, flash right up to the window.

About the red car:
There was a red car across the street. You can see it in this video at 1:37. Some say it was to the left, so how could it be in the picture? Well, the picture, if taken at an angle, would pick up an image from the opposite side. Try this: look into a mirror at an angle. Do you see the objects that are on the side? Now look straight into the mirror, you don't see them now.

After all that, I must say that I believe the photo is fake and a set up. Here's why:
Look at this picture:

This is supposed to be a pic of the "photographer" taking the picture. You see the man in the tan shirt taking the pic. The man in the red shirt is far to the left. They are not near each other. Some even say that the man in the red shirt took the "picture".

[youtube:gvq02kms]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuXRaJFdmKU[/youtube:gvq02kms]

Another thing about that top picture is that security is behind with their hands on the doors and the man in red is far left, but in the video starting at 1:28 the man in the red shirt is still on the side of the ambulance when security is behind.

What do you guys think?

Em
I think your right ! Great post Em ! it's good with some proffesional proove here. I ahve always thought the pic was fake, it was the reason why I thought it was a hoax. Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

Em

April 08, 2010, 11:41:17 AM
Quote from: "Tina K."

About the red car:

Look at this picture:

[youtube:1r2l1a8o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuXRaJFdmKU[/youtube:1r2l1a8o]

What do you guys think?

Em
I think your right ! Great post Em ! it's good with some proffesional proove here. I ahve always thought the pic was fake, it was the reason why I thought it was a hoax. Thanks.

Yeah, I think someone is faking something here. Again, in the top picture, I remember someone saying that was the red car off to the left. If that's supposed to be it, we can see it's in the sun. right?

In the video, we see it in the shade.

So, I would say the pic of the "photographer" taking the pic was is not consistent with the video footage.
So if that pic is a set up, you got to ask: "Why did they go though the trouble of setting it up"?

You decide.

Em
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

April 08, 2010, 01:40:52 PM
The ambulance picture is not a fake. It's not THAT difficult to figure out how the picture(s) were taken:

[attachment=1:1i080rvj]red shirt.JPG[/attachment:1i080rvj][attachment=0:1i080rvj]red car.JPG[/attachment:1i080rvj]

It's not all THAT mysterious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 08, 2010, 02:07:39 PM
But I wonder who's lying in the ambulance? :? A dummy or a double?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=85]When I say[/size], I love you
[size=85]baby you gotta know
that\'s[/size] for all time.

[size=85]Please[/size] come back [size=85]Michael.[/size]

the arabian nights

April 08, 2010, 02:48:28 PM
and also Em the photo was almost immediately available because on the french news coverage they showed the ambulance pic

how could it be immediately available. unless it was all staged, are we saying that the ambulance pp were involved or were they told to back out like that and thus ben and his crew had the setting for the alledged photo

ps it is a joke that this vid says that he was rushed to hospital look at attempts to get out the guy with the t shirt i think said it was blocked - listen, but you can see the cars to the side and in front - someone should have cleared the way when the ER were in the house for 43 mins

a viewfrom the bus of ben's crew taking the fake pic
[youtube:r60n625k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_VWCpIgrJI[/youtube:r60n625k]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Em

April 08, 2010, 03:37:01 PM
Quote from: "Raven"
The ambulance picture is not a fake. It's not THAT difficult to figure out how the picture(s) were taken:

[attachment=1:e12c0ahq]red shirt.JPG[/attachment:e12c0ahq][attachment=0:e12c0ahq]red car.JPG[/attachment:e12c0ahq]

It's not all THAT mysterious.

That's the point. Why is Ben showing us the picture of the guy that took "the picture" and it's not the man in the red shirt. The man in the red shirt is far away.
Look:

Em
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

topsecretgirl

April 08, 2010, 04:36:38 PM
That tourbus just happens to be there the exact moment the ambulance pulls out of the driveway  :roll:
Why did they even pull out backwards when there's plenty of room to turn on the huge driveway! There even is a roundabout there, so normally that ambulance would enter and drive round it facing the back of the ambulance towards the frontdoor( would make it easier to load the patient in) and that would mean they are already standing in the right direction to drive off the property. Again so why backwards???

I think it's all staged, the ambulance, the tourbus, the photographers and even the red car on the street to make the pics believable.
Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 04:59:56 PM by topsecretgirl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

April 08, 2010, 04:49:00 PM
@Em: who says the guy that took the picture is the guy in beige, and where do they say it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Em

April 08, 2010, 07:37:47 PM
@Em: who says the guy that took the picture is the guy in beige, and where do they say it?

Ben talks about them taking the picture while he's showing that picture. 1:25
[youtube:6r22yx5z]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VR-HSc2aM4[/youtube:6r22yx5z]

I don't think you understand, I'm just showing there is an inconsistency between the pic BEN is showing us, and what was on that HOLLYWOOD video. I really don't care WHO was supposed to have taken the "MJ in ambulance" pic. If there is an inconsistency, you must wonder what's going on? Right?

In the HOLLYWOOD video it shows tan & red shirt guys together on the side as the ambulance is pulling away.
In the BEN photograph, it shows tan shirt guy  far away from red shirt guy as the ambulance is pulling away.

In the HOLLYWOOD video, it shows red shirt guy on the side as security has hands on back windows when ambulance is pulling away.
In the BEN picture, the red shirt guy is at the back when security has hands on back windows as the ambulance is pulling away.

Please look at my original post:)
Em
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 10, 2010, 12:32:52 PM

This is a detailed article on the ambu shot including some comments of Christopher Weiss.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 10, 2010, 12:37:26 PM
Has anybody a picture of this christopher weiss guy? I cannot find him ... :-( Does he even exist?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

April 10, 2010, 05:44:51 PM

Ben talks about them taking the picture while he's showing that picture. 1:25
[youtube:1brtwsol]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VR-HSc2aM4[/youtube:1brtwsol]

I don't think you understand, I'm just showing there is an inconsistency between the pic BEN is showing us, and what was on that HOLLYWOOD video. I really don't care WHO was supposed to have taken the "MJ in ambulance" pic. If there is an inconsistency, you must wonder what's going on? Right?

In the HOLLYWOOD video it shows tan & red shirt guys together on the side as the ambulance is pulling away.
In the BEN photograph, it shows tan shirt guy  far away from red shirt guy as the ambulance is pulling away.

In the HOLLYWOOD video, it shows red shirt guy on the side as security has hands on back windows when ambulance is pulling away.
In the BEN picture, the red shirt guy is at the back when security has hands on back windows as the ambulance is pulling away.

Please look at my original post:)
Em
You don't understand what I'm saying. Ben does not say which guy took the picture: the one in red or the one in tan. Both guys are on that picture, so he is not incorrect: there is no inconsistency. Also concerning the distance, the ambulance is moving and they are as well, there is no inconsistency there either. The ambulance is taking a back turn to the left, moving closer with the side window relatively to mr. red shirt (who appears to have taken the picture) and mr. tan shirt is getting nearer to the front of the ambulance. They are still well a few steps apart by then.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 13, 2010, 05:15:10 AM
Anyone tried to get a picture of the inside of the current ambulance to know if the stuff in the pict fit or looks to be an old ambulance ?
And by the same way to know if the angles fit ?
Do they keep ambulance during 20 to 25 years (if the original pic was take around 1985) with the old machine inside ? (Who keep a car for 20 years ? lol)

I found this.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ said : You\'re kickin\' with the wrong leg !
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G8AXyD-vdo[/youtube]

April 13, 2010, 10:07:27 AM
Quote from: "spike21"
Anyone tried to get a picture of the inside of the current ambulance to know if the stuff in the pict fit or looks to be an old ambulance ?
And by the same way to know if the angles fit ?
Do they keep ambulance during 20 to 25 years (if the original pic was take around 1985) with the old machine inside ? (Who keep a car for 20 years ? lol)

I found this.

It's not an old ambulance. And the equipment is current as well. Certainly NOT from 1985. I'm pretty sure that was already discussed as fake because it came from some bazaar, unrelated source. But I made a video discussing the equipment you're seeing in the picture:
And I also made a topic where I took pictures through an ambulance window. The angle is correct:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions