Why the caller said "A Gentleman."
January 31, 2010, 11:33:16 AM
I'm sure all of us have read about the 911 call and seen the videos and recordings on the news and YouTube. We all know that the man who called for Michael did NOT say that the superstar lying on the floor was King of Pop, Michael Jackson. He didn't even mention that he was famous. All he said was a "Gentleman." Why in the world didn't he say it was Michael Jackson? The paramedics would have rushed even faster to MJ's home to make sure he was safe. In my opinion, there is only ONE reason as to why the caller said a "Gentleman" and not "Michael Jackson."

Allow me to explain:

Here at MJDH, we all believe that Michael Jackson has faked his death. This is where the reason as to why the caller called Michael a "gentleman" begins. The one reason as to why the caller did not mention to the dispatch that the gentleman laying of the floor unconscious was MJ was actually because Michael was faking his death. If anyone, especially the police, ever found out that Michael was alive and well, then the caller could be charged for a fake 911 call. For example, if today was a day that the police spotted Michael Jackson alive, and they decided to get a hold of the caller, the caller can easily say "Well, I didn't say it was Michael Jackson laying on the floor. I said a "gentleman".

So there you have it. If someone spotted Michael Jackson alive, the caller would NOT get charged for a fake 911 call.

Thoughts? Opinions?  ;)

If this has been posted anywhere else, I'm really sorry... I didn't mean to repost anyone else's opinons.  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

Re: Why the caller said "A Gentleman."
January 31, 2010, 11:47:27 AM
i heard that the reason they did not say the name was because 911 calls in LA are scanned by the paps
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

See

January 31, 2010, 11:51:06 AM
He could still be charged for a fake call or for supporting a fake death... your theory is interesting but legally unrealistic
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

January 31, 2010, 11:53:39 AM
but we dont know if someone was ill or dying, but it may not be mike?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2010, 12:15:12 PM
Quote from: "the arabian nights"
i heard that the reason they did not say the name was because 911 calls in LA are scanned by the paps

I agree.. the caller didnt want to cause a panic and was protecting the identity of Michael in respect to him.

Anyway the ambulance service would not have reacted in any different way... whether its a homeless man on the street of a mega superstar..  they were there in 3 minutes.  Good response from them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2010, 12:20:03 PM
I honestly don't think the paramedics come any faster to an emergency if it's a celebrity who is ill than if it was a ''regular'' person. All people should be treated the same way in a situation like that and I think they do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

January 31, 2010, 02:05:40 PM
Quote from: "TinkerbellStardust"
I honestly don't think the paramedics come any faster to an emergency if it's a celebrity who is ill than if it was a ''regular'' person. All people should be treated the same way in a situation like that and I think they do.

That's not really my main point. And no one is to judge if they would come any faster or not... Not even me, but I just threw it in there to see your opinions. But you never know, they may come faster... 'Cause who knows, the paramedic may be a crazed fan. "OH MY GAWWSH! IT'S MICHAEL JACKSON! HURRY PEOPLE!" Haha, unlikely, but possible.

And, it isn't legally unrealistic. My Uncle is a police officer and deals with 911 calls, etc, and he says that since the caller didn't say it was MJ, he would not be charged under any circumstances for a fake call.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2010, 02:07:48 PM
I heard he didn't say it was MJ because he thought the dispatcher would think it was a hoax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

January 31, 2010, 02:09:47 PM
Quote from: "susie_23"
I heard he didn't say it was MJ because he thought the dispatcher would think it was a hoax.
Who is the dispatcher to say it is a hoax? It's their job to listen to the calls and show up whether it's a hoax or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

January 31, 2010, 02:10:30 PM
Quote from: "YouAreNotAlone"

And, it isn't legally unrealistic. My Uncle is a police officer and deals with 911 calls, etc, and he says that since the caller didn't say it was MJ, he would not be charged under any circumstances for a fake call.  ;)

great news
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2010, 02:14:53 PM

That's not really my main point. And no one is to judge if they would come any faster or not... Not even me, but I just threw it in there to see your opinions. But you never know, they may come faster... 'Cause who knows, the paramedic may be a crazed fan. "OH MY GAWWSH! IT'S MICHAEL JACKSON! HURRY PEOPLE!" Haha, unlikely, but possible.

They were there in 3 minutes.  That is a fantastic response under any circumstances.

What do you want them to do..  travel in light speed?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2010, 02:29:08 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

They were there in 3 minutes.  That is a fantastic response under any circumstances.

What do you want them to do..  travel in light speed?

As I said in my earlier post, the time is NOT my main point whatsoever. I didn't say their timing was bad. I just said it would have helped them out if they had known it was Michael Jackson. Timing wasn't my main point here. You've missed the whole point of this thread, lmao. My main point was the charge of doing a fake call. If anyone spotted Michael, the police could NOT arrest the caller because he didn't say it was MJ. But if you're still going to bash on my thread over a little sentence that didn't mean much, for the record, you can never be TOO fast when it comes to someone's health. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 03, 2010, 01:21:20 PM
Quote from: "susie_23"

I think there would be a number of reasons but this would be very high up there on the list for me. Could you imagine the dispatcher...especially if they were an MJ fan??? They would be
OH MY GAWD MJ is dying!!!
It would have created total Kaos
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

MJJ1982

April 03, 2010, 02:41:45 PM
They are not allowed to mention names, only gender and age.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

April 03, 2010, 02:48:21 PM
This is sort of in context with this thread.   Thursday night I was watching Aphrodite Jones' show and she was doing the show on Phil Spector.  Ok.soooooooo

When his driver called 911 to tell them to come because someone had been shot, they said PLEASE STAY ON THE LINE!!!  This is California also as I'm sure you know.    They kept his driver on the phone the whole time till they got there.........they did NOT hang up as the MJ paramedics did.  Interesting, I thought right away.
karralyn
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions