Kirsche

Quote from: "beatit"
Quote from: "Ijustcantstoplovingu"
Did you notice when Frank finished his speech to thank people for loving MJ the way I DO  shouldnt that have been "did"?

Present tense again!

:roll:

Shame we didnt get to see the film instead of those two "twits" :?

As to the Present Tense again statement, Where the hell is my grandma I still refer to her in present tense and she passed away in 2004, or did she, maybe she hoaxed her death?

hm one question:

Are you here to investigate or find the truth or just to throw out some senseless words?

I don't want to offend you, but I've read a few of your posts and I think that you do not take this very serious....If I'm wrong, then I'm really sorry!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

He certainly made three BEAUTIFUL children !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Kirsche"
Did you notice when Frank finished his speech to thank people for loving MJ the way I DO  shouldnt that have been "did"?

Present tense again!

As to the Present Tense again statement, Where the hell is my grandma I still refer to her in present tense and she passed away in 2004, or did she, maybe she hoaxed her death?

hm one question:

Are you here to investigate or find the truth or just to throw out some senseless words?

I don't want to offend you, but I've read a few of your posts and I think that you do not take this very serious....If I'm wrong, then I'm really sorry!

Just an attention seeker. ignore his posts and he will go away. try not to feed the senseless babel. I don't know if I can respect somebody who lacks common sense and/or the decency to able to properly construct a sentence, therfore, hes most likely just some 12 year old looking to find laughter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

Quote from: "mrbigshot"

Present tense again!

hm one question:

Just an attention seeker. ignore his posts and he will go away. try not to feed the senseless babel. I don't know if I can respect somebody who lacks common sense and/or the decency to able to properly construct a sentence, therfore, hes most likely just some 12 year old looking to find laughter.

I am actually 25 and I said that because everyone makes a big deal out of the fact that SOME people still refer to Michael in present tense. That is not a big deal as everyone makes it out to be. Like I have stated I refer to my Grandmother in present tense and she passed away in 2004 my great friend I still refer to him in present tense and he passed away in 2008. I would be willing to bet that you have referred to a friend or family member in present tense after they passed away.

So following that logic did they hoax their death? I have been reading the forum to honestly see, and I mean honestly see if arguments and posts on here hold some strength and I have seen some compelling arguments.

Also to the properly constructing a sentence is therefore not therfore.  

I am not just on here seeking attention I could careless if I get attention. I have read allot of posts, and like i have stated in mine you can take any event in history, i mean any, and if you analyize the crap out of it you will find things that don't make since slip ups, and everything you have found on Michaels too soon death.

Reading other forums, I have seen videos that show some old man, and people saying that it is Michael because of his hands. Come on now hands are not like snow flakes. Finger prints are but not hands. I have watched video after video and more videos trying to see if maybe he is alive. Cause you never know by some chance probably like 1 undecillion to 1 he may be alive, and yes that is a real number is a 1 followed by 36 0's. But I have watched videos and they are not that convincing. They all show the same stuff just in a different way for the most part. Allot of them base the fact on body parts. Such as hands, face, ect. All of which are not one of a kind.

I would love to see a valid argument back all I have seen is the same thing in different wording, No one has really attacked what I have said they have just like a politician gone around it.  

Michael was the best entertainer to date, his message was strong and a good one. he was a kind man, he was good a music and did not deserve the negative media attention that he got, I know he did not molest the kids he was accused of. That would go again the very morals he was trying to convey.

But in reality, I think if you looked at all the slip ups from a 3rd person point of view and not because your wrapped up in a belief I think you will find a logical explanation behind everything.

Is that hard to do when your wrapped up in something yes, I used to be one of the believer that tupac was still alive and that the 7 day theory was going to come true that 7 years after his death he would reshow himself. And what happened nothing.

I used to think well, he is still releasing albums how the hell can that be, well I have learned that artists record allot more songs than they release. I am willing to bet Michael like most other artists has a stash of music he has recorded that has not been released. So I would not be surprised one bit if an new album came out of Michael from the stash of music he probably has.

You may wonder why I brought Tupac up in a Michael Jackson forum, the answer is its not much different, The same kind of speculations got brought up in the Tupac hoax that got brought up here so far. The only difference is names have changed, That I never saw anything about Tupac attending the Grammy's.

But here we go I am going to post a movie in this forum right here and work on giving a logical explanation to the video.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The lady Ga Ga video.
Well lets see just because it says she is back, we love her again, and she is innocent doesn't mean Michael is alive, Those newspaper headlines could mean anything, look at the song that it is in talking about the people that follow stars around and give them no peace what so ever, People think that because someone is famous they owe them an autograph, owe them a picture, owe them something when in actuality they are not different from you and me the only difference is, Everyone knows who they are. And they don't owe us shit.

Backwards message in This is It
Well I am can probably take any song out their play it in reverse and find a message in the song, and I would be willing to bet the artist did not mean to put it there. Try it find any song analyze the crap out of it and I bet you will find a message in every single song you try it to.

Michael Vs 2012.
From what I can see and from what I gather watching it is that the video producer is trying to say that maybe the government is killed Michael to shut him up and try to keep him from exposing things.

Well if that is the case then I think
1. You making the government out to be way smarter than they are.
2. I don't think the government could keep that in.

Well, I will leave you with that for a while. I will say that while the videos are doing a good job of trying to prove that he is still alive but its all the same Tupac, Elvis, same kind of argument different people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Present tense again!

hm one question:

I am actually 25 and I said that because everyone makes a big deal out of the fact that SOME people still refer to Michael in present tense. That is not a big deal as everyone makes it out to be. Like I have stated I refer to my Grandmother in present tense and she passed away in 2004 my great friend I still refer to him in present tense and he passed away in 2008. I would be willing to bet that you have referred to a friend or family member in present tense after they passed away.

So following that logic did they hoax their death? I have been reading the forum to honestly see, and I mean honestly see if arguments and posts on here hold some strength and I have seen some compelling arguments.

I am not just on here seeking attention I could careless if I get attention. I have read allot of posts, and like i have stated in mine you can take any event in history, i mean any, and if you analyize the crap out of it you will find things that don't make since slip ups, and everything you have found on Michaels too soon death.

Reading other forums, I have seen videos that show some old man, and people saying that it is Michael because of his hands. Come on now hands are not like snow flakes. Finger prints are but not hands. I have watched video after video and more videos trying to see if maybe he is alive. Cause you never know by some chance probably like 1 undecillion to 1 he may be alive, and yes that is a real number is a 1 followed by 36 0's. But I have watched videos and they are not that convincing. They all show the same stuff just in a different way for the most part. Allot of them base the fact on body parts. Such as hands, face, ect. All of which are not one of a kind.

I would love to see a valid argument back all I have seen is the same thing in different wording, No one has really attacked what I have said they have just like a politician gone around it.  

Michael was the best entertainer to date, his message was strong and a good one. he was a kind man, he was good a music and did not deserve the negative media attention that he got, I know he did not molest the kids he was accused of. That would go again the very morals he was trying to convey.

But in reality, I think if you looked at all the slip ups from a 3rd person point of view and not because your wrapped up in a belief I think you will find a logical explanation behind everything.

Is that hard to do when your wrapped up in something yes, I used to be one of the believer that tupac was still alive and that the 7 day theory was going to come true that 7 years after his death he would reshow himself. And what happened nothing.

I used to think well, he is still releasing albums how the hell can that be, well I have learned that artists record allot more songs than they release. I am willing to bet Michael like most other artists has a stash of music he has recorded that has not been released. So I would not be surprised one bit if an new album came out of Michael from the stash of music he probably has.

You may wonder why I brought Tupac up in a Michael Jackson forum, the answer is its not much different, The same kind of speculations got brought up in the Tupac hoax that got brought up here so far. The only difference is names have changed, That I never saw anything about Tupac attending the Grammy's.

But here we go I am going to post a movie in this forum right here and work on giving a logical explanation to the video.

The lady Ga Ga video.
Well lets see just because it says she is back, we love her again, and she is innocent doesn't mean Michael is alive, Those newspaper headlines could mean anything, look at the song that it is in talking about the people that follow stars around and give them no peace what so ever, People think that because someone is famous they owe them an autograph, owe them a picture, owe them something when in actuality they are not different from you and me the only difference is, Everyone knows who they are. And they don't owe us shit.

Well I am can probably take any song out their play it in reverse and find a message in the song, and I would be willing to bet the artist did not mean to put it there. Try it find any song analyze the crap out of it and I bet you will find a message in every single song you try it to.

Michael Vs 2012.
From what I can see and from what I gather watching it is that the video producer is trying to say that maybe the government is killed Michael to shut him up and try to keep him from exposing things.

Well, I will leave you with that for a while. I will say that while the videos are doing a good job of trying to prove that he is still alive but its all the same Tupac, Elvis, same kind of argument different people.

I understand your point of view. I'm not sure what I believe but I just know that something isn't right in this case, I just can't put my finger on it... However, that doesn't have to mean that Michael is alive but there is a possiblity that he was in fact murdered and if this is the case I would still like to get to the bottom of it. I have a question for you and not with any intention of being rude, I'm just curious. You seem convinced that Michael is dead but what made you come and read all these posts on this hoax site? Is there anything that is making you doubt the "death" of Michael, if so what? It would be interesting to hear since you see everything from a non-believer point of view.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "alovesmichael"

Present tense again!

hm one question:

The lady Ga Ga video.

Michael Vs 2012.

I understand your point of view. I'm not sure what I believe but I just know that something isn't right in this case, I just can't put my finger on it... However, that doesn't have to mean that Michael is alive but there is a possiblity that he was in fact murdered and if this is the case I would still like to get to the bottom of it. I have a question for you and not with any intention of being rude, I'm just curious. You seem convinced that Michael is dead but what made you come and read all these posts on this hoax site? Is there anything that is making you doubt the "death" of Michael, if so what? It would be interesting to hear since you see everything from a non-believer point of view.

I actually in away started off a believer which I believe every single person was or still is that maybe he is alive. I at first thought he was way to young and why would he announce 50 concerts if he was sick. But I also know propofol is a powerful drug, very powerful there can be adverse side effects even in a controlled environment.

So I can see where the overdose would happen. But it just seemed weird at first that he would be fine one day then dead the next. So that's where my on the edge was.

And you didn't come across as being offensive. I welcome any questions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@beatit
this is a hoax forum, if you no longer believe about MJs hoax then you should leave instead of staying here. Although i find your opinions quite interesting about how you can see things from both sides of the fence like nonbeliever/believer point of view i believe is highly valuable...but you are only viewing the nonbeliever point of view and it hurts peoples feelings when everything that say you strike down. yes i see your point but didnt you post a thread saying you were done and no longer believe MJ to be alive? Why do you keep coming on here then if there is not the slightest thought that he was alive? If your response was to see what idiotic things we come up with then you need to get a life.
Since you are a firm nonbeliever your help is no longer needed...

@everyone else in this thread....quit responding to her post please because then it will turn into a big fight and will force the MODS to lock this thread and i think this thread is a very important one... and we will have to start all over. beatit is probably going to make more posts in other threads and spread like a cancer stirring up drama in every thread where the MODS will keep locking every thread...so if you see beatits posts in any thread just ignore them. If they are usefull information then go ahead and comment but if they are just to start something then just ignore it completely...this is probably just a game for him/her now and finds it entertaining to us...PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS POST AND QUIT COMMENTING ON HER AND MOVE ON WITH THE INVESTIGATION. NO NEED TO QUESTION HIM/HER...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "i_need YoU"
@beatit
this is a hoax forum, if you no longer believe about MJs hoax then you should leave instead of staying here. Although i find your opinions quite interesting about how you can see things from both sides of the fence like nonbeliever/believer point of view i believe is highly valuable...but you are only viewing the nonbeliever point of view and it hurts peoples feelings when everything that say you strike down. yes i see your point but didnt you post a thread saying you were done and no longer believe MJ to be alive? Why do you keep coming on here then if there is not the slightest thought that he was alive? If your response was to see what idiotic things we come up with then you need to get a life.

@everyone else in this thread....quit responding to her post please because then it will turn into a big fight and will force the MODS to lock this thread and i think this thread is a very important one... and we will have to start all over. beatit is probably going to make more posts in other threads and spread like a cancer stirring up drama in every thread where the MODS will keep locking every thread...so if you see beatits posts in any thread just ignore them. If they are usefull information then go ahead and comment but if they are just to start something then just ignore it completely...this is probably just a game for him/her now and finds it entertaining to us...PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS POST AND QUIT COMMENTING ON HER AND MOVE ON WITH THE INVESTIGATION. NO NEED TO QUESTION HIM/HER...

i_need YoU,I agree  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

tinamjj

I respect your opinion beatit - but it would be great if you would respect our opinion too :)
I think all opinions are worth to hear - because we all want the truth. If the truth is, he is really dead I will stay here to find out why. But as long as there is any hope I will believe that he is alive.
I trust him. Thats all I can say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "i_need YoU"
@beatit

I am a guy to answer the question, I am not trying to start fights, like I have said before, in order for their to be a good investigation there is 3 sides my side your side and the truth. My side is he is no longer with us, your side is he is, and somewhere in there is the truth.

Using a court room as an example, would it be fair if only one side got to make an argument? Lets say you where on trial for murder would it be fair to you if the prosecution was the only side able to make arguments? I realize this is not a court room the example is still valid as your basically saying only the defense (Believers) are able to make arguments and the prosecution is unable to make arguments.

All I am doing is trying to put my thoughts on posts, what comes to mind, I have agreed with some posts, I have disagreed with most, I have people that welcome my posts I have people that disagree with my posts. I am a MJ fan just like everyone else on this site, I believe MJ was the best entertainer to date, no one will ever come close to what he accomplished as an entertainer and as a person, no one will ever come close to doing what he did. And if a way your right, he is alive, he is in each one of us, cause will keep his memory alive, keep his message of spreading peace on earth, as long as we keep his memory alive in each one of us then he is never truly dead.

The only time someone is truly dead is when their memory dies, while he is no longer with us in person he is with us in spirit, in memories, in music.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "bella"
I respect your opinion beatit - but it would be great if you would respect our opinion too :)
I think all opinions are worth to hear - because we all want the truth. If the truth is, he is really dead I will stay here to find out why. But as long as there is any hope I will believe that he is alive.
I trust him. Thats all I can say.

I do respect your guy's opinion I never said I didn't, just because I am pointing out the other end doesn't mean I do not respect what you guys have to say. I also think it would be great if his is alive, I have seen some good arguments that I cannot counter cause they are that good, there is allot of weird stuff surrounding his death, whether or not its because he hoaxed it or because people read into things to much is unknown.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Great mo and sauza are viewing this...see the fight and lock it...beautiful  :cry:  thanks
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

does anyone have a link to the acceptance speech made on saturday? i missed that night because of gay work  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't have any problem with beatit posting her views.  She is doing it in a respectful manner, and I mostly agree with her.  I actually like the opposing questions...it makes us think objectively to prove our theories.  That's the only way we'll get to the truth.  Having said that, I hope you will be open to our views as well or I'm not sure why else you want to be here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
I don't have any problem with beatit posting her views.  She is doing it in a respectful manner, and I mostly agree with her.  I actually like the opposing questions...it makes us think objectively to prove our theories.  That's the only way we'll get to the truth.  Having said that, I hope you will be open to our views as well or I'm not sure why else you want to be here.

Well thank you for the support, I will say I was watching the video where they changed the Earth Song Lyrics and its got me thinking. Got me thinking hard, Trying to figure out what that could mean if its a clue for everyone in plain site, or if its like the Tupac songs with one songs if you listen closely in the beginning it sage Suge shot him. and other clues in songs.

Another reason they may do it is money, cause they know that there sites like this so they do it to keep the "hoax" alive so records will sell. There are so many reasons but I am not going to focus on one for now, but that has kinda put me back on the edge if his is alive or not, to tell you the truth I am kinda starting to fall off the dead horse.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions