I wish that we could
February 01, 2010, 01:31:45 AM
Sorry I did not know where to put this.   i AM SO ADDICTED TO THIS SITE  But I wish we could all be together and have like research teams.   We would have like a Micheal disaapearnce team, a doctor Murray team, and a friends & family team.  We could all research and bounce ideas off of one another until the day Michael comes back.   We could also support each other and pig out on pizzas, burger, soda's and margaritas.  What city should we all  meet up in ?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

kel70

Re: I wish that we could
February 01, 2010, 03:41:29 AM
that would be good  :D  a get together of like minded people, if only...shame we all living in different parts of the world! i would love that if it could happen.. i had friends around saturday night, and i brought this up, and they were all telling me he's dead and laughing at me...i told them i have been following since his death but hey its hard to convince! its so nice to come on here and not be laughted at  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

February 01, 2010, 11:20:25 AM
I AGREE I AM THE ONLY PERSON THAT I KNOW THAT BELIEVES IN ANY OF THIS..........SO I KEEP QUIET.....SO ITS GOOD TO READ ALL THE POSTS..............BTW I WOULD BE HOPELESS IN A TEAM AS I KNOW SO LITTLE ABOUT COMPUTERS.......BUT I THINK THE IDEA IS A GREAT ONE......WHO WOULD CO ORDINATE??????.......XXXX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 07:41:08 PM
WOW that is a great idea...I would sooooo be in on it, but to be perfectly honest im not that great at analyzing things so i don't know how much help i would actually be plus my computer skills are not that great, but I would still love to be involved

Quote from: "loyalfan"
I AGREE I AM THE ONLY PERSON THAT I KNOW THAT BELIEVES IN ANY OF THIS..........SO I KEEP QUIET.....SO ITS GOOD TO READ ALL THE POSTS..............BTW I WOULD BE HOPELESS IN A TEAM AS I KNOW SO LITTLE ABOUT COMPUTERS.......BUT I THINK THE IDEA IS A GREAT ONE......WHO WOULD CO ORDINATE??????.......XXXX

I know what you mean...my whole family thinks im crazy and obsessed (well, they probably right about the obsessed part, but i like it so whatever...). its nice to come here and where other people feel the same way as i do and don't assume im a lunatic because im not following the crowd

Much L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
WHEN I SAY I LOVE YOU, MICHAEL YOU GOTTA KNOW THAT IT'S FOR ALL TIME

February 03, 2010, 08:34:29 PM
Your computer skills are good enough, after all you are posting in here !!  It would be great just to bouce ideas off of each other, and we could split the bil; as some times you have to pay on public records sites to get info.  AWWW.............., I think it would be great !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jill

February 03, 2010, 10:00:30 PM
Quote from: "letstalkagain"
Your computer skills are good enough, after all you are posting in here !!  It would be great just to bouce ideas off of each other, and we could split the bil; as some times you have to pay on public records sites to get info.  AWWW.............., I think it would be great !!!

We should pass the hat and nominate someone to send to the LA courthouse for the Murray trial, maybe while they are there try to get some interviews with Jackson family members, friends and associates of MJ's.  Someone with good investigative skills that doesn't take "no" for an answer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions