Dr Arnold Klein: Why Do You Hate Me?
February 02, 2010, 01:45:19 PM
New from our friends at TMZ:

Michael Jackson's longtime dermatologist, Dr. Arnold Klein, has filed new legal papers in his battle royale with fellow Beverly Hills plastic surgeon, Dr. Steven Hoefflin, expressing bewilderment over Hoefflin's intense animosity toward him.

Dr. Klein has sued Dr. Hoefflin for defamation, over Hoefflin's insinuation that Klein was responsible for Michael Jackson's death and was the source of the fatal dose of Propofol.

In his legal papers, Klein says, "It is not clear to me why Dr. Hoefflin holds the malice for me that he manifested by stating publicly that I was instrumental in providing the medication that caused Michael Jackson's death."

Dr. Hoefflin - who along with Klein performed numerous procedures on Jackson -- is trying to get Klein's defamation case dismissed, arguing that Jackson's death is a matter of public interest and Hoefflin's comments are protected speech.

Dr. Klein begs to differ, claiming Hoefflin has intentionally done a hatchet job on him.

Read more: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Dr Arnold Klein: Why Do You Hate Me?
February 02, 2010, 02:43:44 PM
Aaawgh !!  Question:  What is the matter with these two doctors ?????
                 Answer:    They both are guilty of perpetuating Mj impulses to always have plastic surgery.
                                 They constantly gave him more surgery when he actually needed to go speak to a
                                  licensed therapist, about his need for plastic surgery.

Personally, I think they are both despictable and must have supplied surgery treatments to MJ as a way
of making money.  In other words you are some very greedy doctors, and at the time in my life I cannot say that I wish either one of you success.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions