mj movie
January 30, 2010, 01:46:26 AM
i was just on mj official web site and i saw text to mj movie to win do anyone one know what movie they are talking about and whats this all about? thanks in advanced
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: mj movie
January 30, 2010, 02:26:44 AM
Quote from: "anwell"
i was just on mj official web site and i saw text to mj movie to win do anyone one know what movie they are talking about and whats this all about? thanks in advanced

I would assume their talking about This is it.  That's the only MJ movie that's out right now.  I heard that his rumored son Omer Bhatti may play him in a biopic about his life.  I don't know how true this is though but I like Omer he's a little cutie and he got talent.  I think he might be too short to play MJ though.  He looks like he's around 5ft. 5inches.  The worst MJ movie I've ever seen is Man in the Mirror where MJ is played by actor Flex Alexander.  He did MJ no justice in that movie.  He played MJ terrible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

January 30, 2010, 02:52:09 AM
OMG!! yes flex alexander was terrible. When he tried to look like Michael after vitiligo had already completely taken over, flex looked like he had flour all over his face.  :roll:  It's a shame because the actor Flex Alexander is very good looking in real life but he aint no Michael Jackson. :lol:

I just texted mj movie to the specified number. Its some kinda This is it prize pack that I'm entering to win.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 30, 2010, 03:10:31 AM
Quote from: "Crescendo"
OMG!! yes flex alexander was terrible. When he tried to look like Michael after vitiligo had already completely taken over, flex looked like he had flour all over his face.  :roll:  It's a shame because the actor Flex Alexander is very good looking in real life but he aint no Michael Jackson. :lol:

I just texted mj movie to the specified number. Its some kinda This is it prize pack that I'm entering to win.

Yeah I don't know why they chose him to play that part.  The way he played MJ was like he was all weak, passive, and creepy.  I hate the way he made his voice in that movie too.  So annoying.  Don't get me wrong I think Flex is attractive too but he should not have played that role.  I like the guy that played MJ in the Jackson American dream movie.  He was really good especially when he recreated the Billy Jean routine for the Motown 25th show.  He was spot on.  He actually look like young MJ too.  He was also in MJ's remember the time video.  It's sad that the actor that played that part passed away though God bless his soul.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 30, 2010, 03:24:11 AM
thanks you guys i thought it may have been something new .   yeah i hadnt how the tried to portray mj like he retarded or slow
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

January 30, 2010, 03:25:39 AM
Quote from: "msteetee34"

Yeah I don't know why they chose him to play that part.  The way he played MJ was like he was all weak, passive, and creepy.  I hate the way he made his voice in that movie too.  So annoying.  Don't get me wrong I think Flex is attractive too but he should not have played that role.  I like the guy that played MJ in the Jackson American dream movie.  He was really good especially when he recreated the Billy Jean routine for the Motown 25th show.  He was spot on.  He actually look like young MJ too.  He was also in MJ's remember the time video.  It's sad that the actor that played that part passed away though God bless his soul.

The movie "Man in the mirror" was hands down a thumbs down movie. bleh lol

Oh yes the boy from An American dream. He was so cute but yeah I heard he did pass away from Leukemia (sp?). he played Michael very well but he really played him very sadly. Like he just tore your heart out. and made me think was Michael really always that unhappy as he protrayed him in the film? Ugh... pains me.

I didn't know he was in the RTT video. Could you tell me exactly where?

Sorry don't mean to get offtopic. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 30, 2010, 04:03:34 AM
Quote from: "msteetee34"

The movie "Man in the mirror" was hands down a thumbs down movie. bleh lol

Oh yes the boy from An American dream. He was so cute but yeah I heard he did pass away from Leukemia (sp?). he played Michael very well but he really played him very sadly. Like he just tore your heart out. and made me think was Michael really always that unhappy as he protrayed him in the film? Ugh... pains me.

I didn't know he was in the RTT video. Could you tell me exactly where?

Sorry don't mean to get offtopic. :)

Oh he's in the part of the Remember the time video when they do the big dance sequence.  If you pay close attention to all the male dancers during this part in the video you will see him.  Yeah he was a cutie too.  Sad that he passed so young though.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions