Quote from: "2good2btrue"
If this is the case, then wouldn't Obama be protecting him  ??????

That would explain the hoax being so elabrorate.  All the police involved wouldn't be unusual if there was a risk of a terroist attack.

Too coincidental to me.  I felt this from the begginning.  (this is just my opinion, not a fact)  As always, with L.O.V.E  xoxo

My gut feeling definately supports your argumentation and I read this news in different contexts and so far ,to me ,it does make sense!
As I heared and saw Obama`s reaction on MJs death, I could not avoid the feeling of him being involved in kind of another truth concerning Michael.
Also, the strong increase of the number of security guards at MJs home by the end of June would fit in a threat "picture".There is more that made me think of that,but I have a notorious lack of time to write and paste here :cry:  ;)! It is sort of the bigger picture that made me think of that. ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

A very possible theory, if it's true it proves once more what a loving and carrying human being Michael is and honestly it would be great cause his comeback would be possible and he would not go to jail,wishful things
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Datroot

I still believe this is why he went.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

when I landed my o2 tickets and was trying to decide when to plan my trip there, I was nervous as hell cause I had never been to London before and was paranoid about terrorist attacks cause of what happened on the subways a few years back.  I also felt paranoid that they would be after Michael Jackson cause he is a big figure and some people are just crazy and it would be easy to get to him or fans if they are situated at the same place for a number of months.  It's too easy.  And when I heard of Black or White's theory, I was so surprised too cause I thought of it way before his death from my paranoia in general.  It could be possible.  Even when he first died and we didn't know details, I kept saying maybe God took him to keep from something worse happening to him and one of the things I thought of was a terror attack or getting sick or injured in the middle of doing the shows.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It is also my opinion that sth serious like a terrorist attack threat should be behind the hoax.

My only problem is: Why didn't he cancel the concerts instead? If a terrorist attack threat was the reason there was superior force and he wouldn't be sued by the organisers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "alkistisioanna"
It is also my opinion that sth serious like a terrorist attack threat should be behind the hoax.

My only problem is: Why didn't he cancel the concerts instead? If a terrorist attack threat was the reason there was superior force and he wouldn't be sued by the organisers.

If Michael got word of a terrorist attack being done at his concerts, it could have been a case that he was threatened (which is what I feel happened) and was told that if he did the concerts, him and all of his fans (and his children since they were supposed to be there) would die and if he didn't, then they would come after him. Therefore, he wouldn't be able to just cancel the concerts, he would have to make them think he died instead. This is the feeling I've had for a VERY long time concerning all of this which is why I have a problem believing Michael's been planning this hoax for so many years. Well, that and the fact that he did allow tickets to be sold for the concerts. I can't see Michael screwing his fans like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Quote from: "KacyLovesMJ"
Quote from: "alkistisioanna"

If Michael got word of a terrorist attack being done at his concerts, it could have been a case that he was threatened (which is what I feel happened) and was told that if he did the concerts, him and all of his fans (and his children since they were supposed to be there) would die and if he didn't, then they would come after him. Therefore, he wouldn't be able to just cancel the concerts, he would have to make them think he died instead. This is the feeling I've had for a VERY long time concerning all of this which is why I have a problem believing Michael's been planning this hoax for so many years. Well, that and the fact that he did allow tickets to be sold for the concerts. I can't see Michael screwing his fans like that.

I agree with you on this one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Absolutely agree on that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Accepting that Michael may have hoaxed his death as a result of a terrorist threat to his residency in London goes counter current to the idea that Michael carefully planned his hoax death to deliver his message in a way and, to a scale never achieved before. "You ain't seen nothing yet!"

Was the 25th June 2009 a random date? It is exactly 9282 days after the Pepsi accident which happened exactly 9282 days after Michael's presumed birth date (29/08/1958); the video of the pepsi accident was leaked 21 days after the 25/06/2009. 25+6+2009 = 2040 the date on the 'Rocket' (MJ-40) Michael's used during the History tour.

I would be very surprised if the O2 concerts were ever meant to happen! Not the right venue for Michael!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

mumof3

I think the 02 is the big place to perform at the moment it would have been a great place for michael all the big names go there but he is the best and where he was going to stay at chislehurst is only about 20 mins drive away   but I have always worried that he would be a terrorist target there I feel it was a horror waiting to happen I had a bad feeling about his concerts there  I still feel he ran to safety he had cancelled his concerts he would have been labeled a coward for not standing up to threats   when the twin. Towers were hit he was accused of running away from new York  what ever he did he got he got bad press  but I think a threat was there and we have not been told about it is
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS

It's only been a few months since Jacko converted to Islam and already he's begun to threaten others with violence and "bloodshed." "Claim: Jacko's Rep Threatened Harm From Nation of Islam," from Fox News, March 24:

It should be rockin’ at the Hard Rock Café in New York today where famed auctioneer Darren Julien is exhibiting items from the forthcoming Michael Jackson memorabilia sale.

Last week, Julien and his partner Martin Nolan entered affavadits [sic] into Los Angeles Superior Court claiming that an associate of Jackson’s suggested they were in danger from the Nation of Islam if they didn’t stop the auction scheduled for Los Angeles next month.

Jackson’s representative, James R. Weller, Julien says, met with him and Nolan on February 9, 2009 and threatened him with reciprocity from the Nation of Islam. For most of 2004, Jackson was managed by Leonard Muhammad, son in law of Louis Farrakhan. His security was provided by the NOI as well throughout his 2005 trial for child molestation.[...]

"During the meeting, Weller told Martin and me that our lives would be in danger if we did not postpone the auction. Weller said if we refused to postpone it, we would be in danger from "Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam; those people are very protective of Michael."

Julien’s statement continues: "He told us that Dr. Tohme and Michael Jackson wanted to give the message to us that "our lives are at stake and there will be bloodshed."...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
My problem with this is that there are already "masses of people" in London...  its one of the most populated cities in the World.
Sure.. MJ would draw a crowd, but so do football matches, other celebrity appearances and shows...  the sales in Oxford street..  know what i mean?

Let me put this into perspective for you  :)  
There has been talk that Michael's concerts would attract enough people and enough tourism in London to single-handedly drag the UK economy out of recession.
(Nothing else has yet.. thats quite a few people!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

Quote from: "mumof3"
I think the 02 is the big place to perform at the moment it would have been a great place for michael all the big names go there but he is the best and where he was going to stay at chislehurst is only about 20 mins drive away   but I have always worried that he would be a terrorist target there I feel it was a horror waiting to happen I had a bad feeling about his concerts there  I still feel he ran to safety he had cancelled his concerts he would have been labeled a coward for not standing up to threats   when the twin. Towers were hit he was accused of running away from new York  what ever he did he got he got bad press  but I think a threat was there and we have not been told about it is

I used to get paranoid about that big house they would stay in too, I was so worried for him and myself and fans and whoever at times.  I wasn't worried that he was in no shape to do them, I was worried about other people's plans.

I don't remember him being accused of running from New York though I remember Corey Feldman claiming michael left him there when in fact he got a ride with the other  bus in the Jackson entourage.  But I remember being paranoid that he was hurt on 9 11 before I knew anything about where the planes came from.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

The 199 FBI files --> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Starting with the page 17 you can see the letters this man sent to the Daily News, FBI, MBLS, the executives of Paramont and so on. I found out his name is Frank Paul Gambino, but he changed it to Frank Clark Jones and then to Frank Paul Jones and he was an obsessed fan of Janet who was trying to get her attention by saying he would kill Michael, Bush and the actual husband of Janet (in 1992 who I learned it was René Elizondo, Jr.)
Page of Frank Paul Gambino --> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

René Elizondo, Jr. (born July 16, 1962 in Durango, Mexico) is a dancer, songwriter, and music video director. However, he is best known as the ex-husband of Janet Jackson. The two met in the mid-1980s and seemingly dated until around 1999. In reality, the two were married secretly in 1991. Etc. continue reading You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. )

He (Gambino) stated he was the son of John Gotti (but in fact he wasn't, that was only to play with everyone's minds) and that he wanted Michael to pay him otherwise he would commit a mass murder attack at any of his concerts. "My interest is that half of Michael's estate is mines, my proof is if he doesn't pay up I'm going after his."

John Joseph Gotti, Jr (October 27, 1940 - June 10, 2002) was the Boss of the Gambino crime family after the murder of the previous boss Paul Castellano. John Gotti was the most powerful crime boss during his era. He became widely known for his outspoken personality and flamboyant style that eventually caused his downfall.
In 1992, Gotti was convicted of 13 murders, conspiracy to commit murder, racketeering, obstruction of justice, illegal gambling, extortion, tax evasion, and loansharking where he was sentenced to life in prison without parole. He died there 10 years later of cancer.
More info at --> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Gambino crime family --> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In that PDF you're going to find letters that have been sent to Janet telling her how disappointed he was because she ridiculed him in the newspapers and also because of a movie she was making at that moment. He was so obsessed he started saying Janet was his wife and no one could ever separate him from her. (what a crazy b**ch)

Page 145: Among the documents is one written by the L.A. City Attorney's office, which claimed that on June 22, 1992, the letter's author "arrives in Calif." and "threatens to kill." The FBI interviewed an unidentified "victim," whose name is redacted but the AP said was presumably Michael Jackson, who told authorities that he was aware of the threats and took them seriously. Jones was arrested June 22 and held on $15,000 bail for investigation of trespassing in the driveway of the Jackson family compound in Encino, California, and sentenced in 1993 to two years in prison for "mailing a threatening communication."

Finally he got to prison in '93 with a sentence of 2 years.. (2years? DUH..)

More articles about Frank Paul Jones (Gambino): You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
____________________________________________________________________________________________

We know in 2003 Michael received some threats again from members of the italian mafia, I wonder if this was the man Michael was afraid of again when he got out of prison..Maybe he started stalking and asking him for money again..
I saw on that blog I linked at the beginning of the post that that crazy b**tch is still having Janet and MJ under observation since there're posts from 2009 and 2010 there talking about them..I don't know if that page is legit but still..he was released so I doubt he moved on..

In the tape:

Here’s a transcript of the messages:

1st message: “It is Michael calling. It is very important, I want that 150 in that account for me, because... I am very concerned about my life. I am hearing a lot of stories that (name withheld) is still trying to sabotage (inaudible) me and I want to be in a different environment and, um, I've found a place that I like and now (inaudible) I want to be away for a while where they can't find me. So please help me, help (inaudible) help me, and, um, more important than (inaudible). We are brothers."

2nd message: "It is Michael. Ahh, it is 4:30 in the morning here that's why I sound very sleepy (laughs) and I'm really worn out... but please check the message I left a day or so ago. I am very concerned. I don't trust that man. We think he's bad, we think he is Italian mafia. Please... we must be smarter than him. So please, help me with this. I need to get that, those funds so I can do that, I wanna be away. . . I don't want to be in Neverland right now."

3rd message: If you get this message call me immediately at 805 *** ****. What I want to talk to you about is very top - top secret... I need a German or Swiss bank... "

4th message: funds. I wanna be away... I don't wanna be in Neverland
"I am very embarrassed. But, um, there should be that I have some finance that's coming up January, February 2nd, and um... that's why I, we need to have on Sun Screen to the account 150. Please don't be mad at me for... (inaudible) It's something that's very important to me and my family, because I'm (inaudible) that I'm being stalked and I think it is (name withheld)."
---> I also think I know who it is! Gambino again?¿
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

I keep trying not to think about this, but the more I try not to, the more it appears to me to be THE reason for Michael to be away. There are other theories, but this one in my mind, far outshines any other. I have been trying to get something official from some sources about ramifications of faking death when acts of terrorism are threatened.  I get put on hold, hung up on, no responses to emails, the like.  It makes me very afraid for Michael.  When I watch his family's faces s they talk or rather try not to talk about what is really going on, I can see the strain, the twitches, the inappropriate smiling, hear the rehearsed replies, see the body language.  It's like all there.  Mixed messages, conflicting information, all of it is right there.  To my eyes and ears, they all seem to be restrained, forced to play this out to the hilt until the culprits are revealed, booked and locked away. Only then will Michael be out of harm's way.  The thing is that they will have to have solid facts, information, timeliness, etc.  It could take years. They will not be free to make any mistakes.  It's like the family, Michael's friends are being told to make it appear as if all is normal when nothing they have done since that day seems normal.  Did you know that Debbie Rowe is and has been for a while seeing the children?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions