I was just thinking too that it's kind of strange that some celebrities that participated in the memorial service didn't even know that MJ's casket would be there.  Mariah Carey said in her interview with Larry King that she was shocked because she had no idea that the casket was going to be there. She said they made her perform first and that affected her seeing that.  Brooke Shields also said the same thing.  She had no idea and then the Jackson's had already written a speech for her to say.  You would think that the people involved with the service would know the details of it so they could prepare themselves for it.  Mariah didn't even know she was performing first.  Not to be disrespectful but it almost seem like they set the celebrities up to get the full impact of their emotional state.  If your not prepared to see a casket that can really shake someone up.  Usher's performance seem kind of staged to me too at the memorial how he was all touching the casket then he takes off his shades and wiped his tears away.  He's the only one who did seem okay about the casket.  He was comfortable enough to be all touching it while singing.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

apparently it was decided on the day, according to the live stream we had in the UK.. the family hadn't decided whether they was gonna take him there at the time and then decided to treat everyone with it being their.. which is sick really that a dead body in a casket is a treat!!  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

Another thing is why the hell would the family write the speeches for whoever speaks. I was like What? I mean if you are MJ's friend then you write your own speech. I find that kinda crazy. Maybe because this is a hoax and that memorial was threw together at the last minute. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

or maybe because Mj is behind the camera and is directing the whole thing like a moovie...So logically he wrote the script for his actors :lol:  :lol:
It wouldnt be human though to manipulate poeple that way, esp when feelings are involved and in front of the whole world. So i dont know what to think.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I never got why Mariah etc where so "surprised" to see the casket...did they really believe there was a body in there? Come on this was summer in L.A. and Mj was supposed to be dead for 2 weeks already! How on earth could a 2 weeks dead corpse be in there without anybody fainting cause of the smell???? Thats  ridiculous. I remember watching it on TV and one journalist said "of course the body can't be in there for 2 hours in that heat!"

and the same at the funeral. One journalist commenting the footage said it was over 30 degrees C.....and the corpse was 2 months "old".....

even if mj s really dead...who could believe he was in there....?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Yes it seems like the speeches were prepared before hand, and given to the celebreties , and Brooke Sheilds says she thought MJ was going to jump out of that coffin.!!!

Her speech was 7 minutes long............

So if all the speeches were planned before hand, how did they let Brooke say her own words then???  The plot thickens..

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions