All the clues from Jackson Family Dynasty.....
January 30, 2010, 03:48:18 AM
After watching all the episodes of the Jackson show I just started putting all the weird things that were said and done from the beginning episode to the last episode as clues.  Here are the ones that stuck out to me:

1.) Jermaine talking about getting back at the media specifically CNN in the 1st episode for exploiting MJ on tv during arrest for allegations.  Tito also talks to Jackie about getting revenge on the media give them a "jungle a** whooping.  Talking about Tabloid junk to Jackie.

2.)Marlon and Tito wearing same outfits on the show before and after MJ's death on show.

3.)Tito tells his band to be happy "act like you just killed someone in your family." when he's doing his London concert.

4.) Jackie says he ready to die to see MJ and cries but a minute later he has a smile on his face talking about "but I will see him soon."

5.)Halima wears a shirt that says MJ lives on her trip to India with Jermaine when he does his video shoot.

6.) Marlon and Jackie walk around the grounds of the house they are staying at while on lockdown and Marlon says "man someone could get murdered out here." said it kinda sarcastic.

7.) Marlon goes to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginon his Africa trip where slaves were taken and could not return.

8.) The odd trip to Forest Lawn.

9.) Marlon makes a statement at the table while eating lunch with his brothers saying that if someone is tired of the business there's the exit door to get out.

10.) Tito saying in the last episode that he wish he could have MJ back no matter if he sang another note or not.

11.) Marlon and Jermaine talk about MJ's struggle and they say once again "How much can one man take?"

12.)Tito's son talking about the day MJ died while in the studio.  He said he thought it was a hoax at first but then he realized it wasn't.  Why did he feel he need to address this?

These are the things that stuck out to me during the run of this show.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy

I coudent see the show in Belgium,but to my this keep sence.Thank you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

Those are good findings! Great work. But I would like to ask you about Marlon's trip? He went to Africa and did not return? Do you think MJ may be there ?
Also. Halima's shirt now that one realllly stuck out!
ANd also when Marlon and Jermaine say "How much can one man take?" are they trying to imply to us the reason why MJ had to do this? Just thinking on all of your points . And    you are right why in the world would the nephew (family of all people) feel the need to express that he thought it was a hoax. I am like wtf? You are family for christ sake! :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjboogie"
Those are good findings! Great work. But I would like to ask you about Marlon's trip? He went to Africa and did not return? Do you think MJ may be there ?
Also. Halima's shirt now that one realllly stuck out!
ANd also when Marlon and Jermaine say "How much can one man take?" are they trying to imply to us the reason why MJ had to do this? Just thinking on all of your points . And    you are right why in the world would the nephew (family of all people) feel the need to express that he thought it was a hoax. I am like wtf? You are family for christ sake! :?

No Marlon didn't stay in Africa he went to a place in Africa called the Point of No Return.  This was an area in Africa during slavery when they would bring Africans down a pathway and put them on boats where they would become slaves and not be able to return back to Africa.  That's what the point of no return is.  Marlon is working on a project in Africa and he was checking it out.  He did return from Africa.  I think he actually lives in Atlanta.  As for MJ being there you never know.  It's hard to say but where ever he is hopefully he is safe and happy.  I kinda do think that Marlon and Jermaine keep saying that statement for a reason.  It might not be the whole reason why MJ had to leave but it may be part of the reason.  Yeah you're right it is very strange that his own nephew would even say that he thought it was a hoax.  It's kind of like he's saying yeah my uncle would be able to pull off a stunt like that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ejay

actually Titos says "you all look like you killed someone in your family"  because they look kinda mad and grouchy..and he wants them lookin' pepped up!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "ejay"
actually Titos says "you all look like you killed someone in your family"  because they look kinda mad and grouchy..and he wants them lookin' pepped up!

From what I recall he didn't say it that way but maybe I need to watch that part again.  It's still odd though to me.  Even his background singer were looking at him weird when he said that.  So I'll check it out again. :idea:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

May I add that the Jacksons do have some beautiful kids and grand kids though. I just wish that could have been the case for MJ to be able to watch his kids grow into successful adults and even  make him a grandpa one day. :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

also dont forget the statement jackie made saying he couldnt wait to see the 02 arena where michael is going to perform.... speaking in future tense not past tense that one blew me away
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "anwell"
also dont forget the statement jackie made saying he couldnt wait to see the 02 arena where michael is going to perform.... speaking in future tense not past tense that one blew me away

Oh wow I didn't notice that one.  That's a good clue.  Good catch.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjboogie"
May I add that the Jacksons do have some beautiful kids and grand kids though. I just wish that could have been the case for MJ to be able to watch his kids grow into successful adults and even  make him a grandpa one day. :cry:

I think he will get the chance. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I couldn't watch the shows on TV but did Jackie say that in the beginning before Michael was gone?  I did see a youtube of the show where Marlon and Jackie were sight seeing on the grounds and made the comment about a person could be murdered out here (or something like that). At the time I thought they were rude for making the comment. Now I can see that maybe it was a clue. The other thing that stood out to me was the lack of concern for rehearsing. It's as if they either knew they wouldn't be performing, were rehearsing outside of the camera's eye, or they knew they would have Michael to pull them together? I just found them rather unprofessional and lazy. So unlike Michael. And forgive me, but from what I heard, they could use some practice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

jackie made the comment after mj passed only the first epsiode was before thats why the second epsiode was call the aftermath  also when they are at the 02 arena you can see the banner saying coming october the 28 this is it  they didnt even acknowledge he was dead
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"

I couldn't watch the shows on TV but did Jackie say that in the beginning before Michael was gone?  I did see a youtube of the show where Marlon and Jackie were sight seeing on the grounds and made the comment about a person could be murdered out here (or something like that). At the time I thought they were rude for making the comment. Now I can see that maybe it was a clue. The other thing that stood out to me was the lack of concern for rehearsing. It's as if they either knew they wouldn't be performing, were rehearsing outside of the camera's eye, or they knew they would have Michael to pull them together? I just found them rather unprofessional and lazy. So unlike Michael. And forgive me, but from what I heard, they could use some practice.

Yeah I agree with you about their rehearsals too.  Especially Marlon he always seems to be unmotivated to record or perform with his brothers.  He even told Jermaine in the car on the way from the airport I am not looking forward to going back in the studio.  If you notice to there is always a rift between Jackie/Marlon vs. Jermaine/Tito which seem like it's a staged confict to me.  Why is it that they can't even get one song right?  You would think being in the business for 40 years they would be able to knock out several songs in the studio.  I also don't understand why the lawyer said they were obligated to come up with something in 4 weeks.  What was that all about?  It does show why MJ was more successful because he definitely wasn't a slacker when it came to performing.  I have to admit it was funny when Marlon got mad at Jermaine after recording and he left the recording booth and told the producer to put Jermaine on mute because they was tired of him talking.  Jermaine was just talking and nobody was listening.  That was funny. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

if he sings another note or not so may not sing again dam that not gud tho we want him dont we we want the man no matter wot so i understand  :) xxx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

no wonder everyone in faily goes on there (CNN) Even michael dressed up getting back at media guys awesome!!! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions