Re: Why I am here
February 02, 2010, 02:15:23 AM
beatit thanks for answering my post, I wont quote because it will be too long.

I get your point, but is like if we are running in circles with the way we think.. you believe that there are 2 sides, and I do also!! but we leave 1 side behind just because it has nonsense (at least a lot of that side story).. and I get your analogy with the court room.. and I agree!! but here we are most like the jury and we are listening both explanations.. but.. as far as we go, we believe that one side is more credible and possible than the other. (hope you understan what I mean)
Of course that everybody can post his/her own opinion, I'm not asking you to change your mind or not to post.. not at all!! all I'm saying is that the way I see it, if you know that you are getting into a place where most of the people don't think the way you do, at least you should read why we believe what we believe and you will even see that we don't agree in everything that comes out like a clue or theorys, etc.. we discuss things and no one try to put his/her point of view as the truth, but most of us agree that MJ is alive and the reason for his death hoax was to spread a message...
So what I mean is that is ok that you post, and you are welcome here, of course! but it seems that the one that is not hearing the other side is you.. because you post what comes to your mind in new posts, but you still don't know why we believe he is alive, otherwise you wouldn't write that we are in denial (that is why a lot of members told you things about your comment on denial IMO) instead you would probably write some explanations for example about the pictures, the death certificate, non official statements, etc etc
And yes... this is an investigation site.. we are investigators... but HOAX investigators, I belive that does make the things a little bit different, I wanna use your court room example but i don't know the terms prosecutor or other -.- my english is horrible -.- but you get my point I guess :)
Lots of L.O.V.E!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

~Souza~

February 02, 2010, 02:52:17 AM
I am fine with you trying to debunk everything, but I have seen a lot of debunkers trying to make people change their minds. We will not allow pushy 'he is dead' thread, because this is a HOAX site.
I don't know why someone who believes he is dead, would come up here, otherwise than that you would like to believe he is still alive. If you don't, I guess you are only here to stirr things up IMHO.

I think it's disrespectful to the members, like they are only seeing everything one-sided. Believe me, there are lots of posters that see the other side too, so I have no idea what your contribution would be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 03:02:06 AM
beatit im sorry if i sounded rude to you earlier.
you say we are only viewing things the way we WANT to view them...thats just how it seems IMO
I view things from both sides because i am 50/50 but i dont redicule people when they make their opinions. Hope to see some POSITIVE help in this and not see you being sarcastic in what people post...its disrespectful...
We are like family here so hope you dont come in and stir things up with people.
Dont jump to the conclusion that we only view one side of the story  ;)
welcome to the forum! Good luck
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 03:12:28 AM
Quote from: "i_need YoU"
beatit im sorry if i sounded rude to you earlier.
you say we are only viewing things the way we WANT to view them...thats just how it seems IMO
I view things from both sides because i am 50/50 but i dont redicule people when they make their opinions. Hope to see some POSITIVE help in this and not see you being sarcastic in what people post...its disrespectful...
We are like family here so hope you dont come in and stir things up with people.
Dont jump to the conclusion that we only view one side of the story  ;)
welcome to the forum! Good luck

Thank you I will say the change in the earth song lyrics has got me thinking. That really does not make since, since I think that was the video off of the This is it video there may have been a reason they changed it, but if not that is a good clue right in plain sight.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 03:51:58 AM
First I would like to say I hope you find happiness and I hope that your gran mother is in Abrahams Bosom May she rest in peace. Maybe you want to just talk, I believe that the “non-believer” has a point Michael is not with us may Michael Jackson R.I.P Let Mi ka eel live and the second side is the fans the “investigators” and the third side is live proof which in terms of the 3 sides would be true. None of his impersonators looked like Michael Jackson.
God be with you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
o

February 02, 2010, 12:46:52 PM
That's fair enough, thanks for posting btw.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions