Re: Michael Jackson+Wig??...I think not
February 24, 2010, 11:58:47 AM
Quote from: "Doctor Death"
I've come across a lotta discussions and debates on wether MJ REALLY wore a wig or not.
My personal opinion is NO.

Look guys...A YouTuber had a very simple explanation for this. When Mike performed on stage, he was way too hyperactive to let the wig REMAIN settled on hs head.

Plus we can all see that his hair would often be drenched in sweat....which is quite normal for a person singing and dancing at a stretch. Had been a wig, it sweat would have had NO EFFECT on it at  all. See, a wig is a predefined hairstyle thats meant to just get fixed on your scalp. It wouldnt get altered with your head movement.

MJ's varying hairstyles over the years doesnt necessarily hav to mean that he wore a wig. Look, there are a million ways to style your hair.....and these milllion ways werent discovered yesterday......Hair straightening is pretty common among celebs....A lotta people get their curly hair straightened.....That doesnt mean that they were wearing a wig.

Plus...Look at his Dad! His father's got an envious hairline for an octogenarian!
All his brothers have heads full of hair.....Why then only Mike would be bald?

He wore wigs and weaves. Most celebraties wear wigs and weaves: Beyonce (weave), Jennifer Lopez (weave), Brittany Spears(weave), Tyra Banks (wigs), Jennifer Aniston(weave), Paris Hilton(weave) She even has her own line of weave products, Hannah Montana, Little Wayne (his dreads are extensions), Jessica Simpson (she has her own line too). The list goes on and on!
Plus I think after the pepsi "accident" he lost some of his hair.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You can change the world
(I can\'t do it by myself)
You can touch the sky
(Gonna take somebody\'s help)
You\'re the chosen one
(I\'m gonna need some kind of sign)
If we all cry at the same time tonight

February 24, 2010, 04:04:33 PM
He can walk in my face bald with his make up almost vanishing ..puking in my lap i'd still F#^*ing love him. so let's not care about his true hair where is hidden..or if it's there....why is looks so important? if you love' care about someone and that someone has an accident...his/her face gets burned dunno...deformed you'd leave the person in agony and sadness? i would love him/her til' i die...if love was all i had for him/her in the first place... :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

February 24, 2010, 06:56:12 PM
Quote from: "WeAreOne"
I've come across a lotta discussions and debates on wether MJ REALLY wore a wig or not.
My personal opinion is NO.

Look guys...A YouTuber had a very simple explanation for this. When Mike performed on stage, he was way too hyperactive to let the wig REMAIN settled on hs head.

Plus we can all see that his hair would often be drenched in sweat....which is quite normal for a person singing and dancing at a stretch. Had been a wig, it sweat would have had NO EFFECT on it at  all. See, a wig is a predefined hairstyle thats meant to just get fixed on your scalp. It wouldnt get altered with your head movement.

MJ's varying hairstyles over the years doesnt necessarily hav to mean that he wore a wig. Look, there are a million ways to style your hair.....and these milllion ways werent discovered yesterday......Hair straightening is pretty common among celebs....A lotta people get their curly hair straightened.....That doesnt mean that they were wearing a wig.

Plus...Look at his Dad! His father's got an envious hairline for an octogenarian!
All his brothers have heads full of hair.....Why then only Mike would be bald?

He wore wigs and weaves. Most celebraties wear wigs and weaves: Beyonce (weave), Jennifer Lopez (weave), Brittany Spears(weave), Tyra Banks (wigs), Jennifer Aniston(weave), Paris Hilton(weave) She even has her own line of weave products, Hannah Montana, Little Wayne (his dreads are extensions), Jessica Simpson (she has her own line too). The list goes on and on!
Plus I think after the pepsi "accident" he lost some of his hair.

L'il Wayne's dreads are not real :shock:   Now that's  news for me.  Neither apparently are his teeth :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

February 24, 2010, 07:10:55 PM
Quote from: "Another_Part_of_Me"
What the hell r u guys doing? Its so disrespectful to post those pix pointing stuff out! ugh!
Whats gonna b next? Pointing on the hairs in his nose?
Just.....just stop it. NO offense!

Thanks!

I agree. This is NOT a respectful subject of conversation. MJs choice of hair is just that. HIS CHOICE. HIS MONEY. HIS RIGHT. Big whoopie if Jermaine has fake hair too. At least it looks nice. I think all his brothers look nice. Come on folks. Stop make fun of and snide comments about them. You guys are just makin me shake my head sayin shame shame. tisk tisk tisk.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

February 24, 2010, 08:57:34 PM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
Quote from: "PinkTopaz"
but you know what...MJ didn't ever speak up about anything...He was very private and so many...so many things could have been cleared up if he had only come forward.  The Oprah interview was the FIRST he did in 10 years!  He also NEVER intended to let it slip that he had that condition.  It is said that after he let it slip and after the filming ended, he was inconsolable about letting it slip, panicking and freaking out saying things like...Oh God, what did I do, what did I do...he was genuinely scared that the media was going to crucify him for it and the fans would hate him for it...is it any wonder?  Anything this man ever did has been met with this type of criticism.  Even after he had pretty positive feedback and he could relax, people still questioned him.  Not only that, but if it was known that he was suffering from Lupus, I'm sure the powers that be, the ones who wanted him dead and wanted his catalog, would use it against him.  I think he was thinking self preservation and not public awareness at the time.  How many rumours could he have staved off if he had only said he wasn't gay or told Oprah that he wasn't a virgin (maybe he was) or just made himself a little less private?  One of MJ's most favorite people, people he studied and studied hard, was howard Hughes and PT Barnum.  He modeled his career after PT Barnum's philosophy on showmanship.  Keeping yourself out of the public eye, giving them rumours every now and then...(hyperbaric chamber, elephant mans bones) keeps you as an enigma, keeps people wondering about you and there is no way MJ would be who he is today if it wasn't for his studious attention and planning and executing of his reclusive behaviour and soft spoken moralistic persona.  This is what kept us returning and returning.  Mystery and intrigue sell, where are all the stars that over sold themselves?  Gone, and we don't even remember them.
I just want to add, this is a testament to MJ's genius, that he planned and contrived this career and has surpassed everyone.  There is no one alive who thought it out and planned it like MJ.  The only thing, he didn't count on it backfiring on him...He didn't count on those damned allegations.
You know, what you said there about his PR is something that always kind of rubs me the wrong way- I understand about the whole "recluse image" thing but sometimes it grates on my nerves because what is more important here: diseases like these he has, or an image? I can understand him not wanting to "oversell" himself, that's perfectly understandable and I'm glad he doesn't, but I think that just on this one issue of something like vitiligo especially, which affects so many poor minorities, whom he cares so much about, he could have spoken up. I've read that in some third-world countries they still see people with vitiligo as having some kind of curse, and they exile them and humiliate them.. They think it's some kind of evil mark.. I wonder if he knows about that? I would have hoped to see more compassion from him about something like this- he shouldn't have reacted that way after the Oprah special- did he honestly think that so many loyal fans would "hate" him because he has a skin disease that he can't help and causes him suffering? That's kind of irrational, isn't it? And the media.. They stoop low, but they don't attack/criticize diseases, that's.. He should have known he would get sympathy.. I hope he realizes that now..You say you're passionate about truth, MKM, I wish that he felt the same way as least with something like these diseases..
you know, you are so right and I agree with you and what you said about him giving a voice to all of these people who are suffering.  This is just one of the many many contradictions that make up Michael Jackson.  For me, this is what facinates me about him.  On so many levels he is giving (world record for most supported charities) and caring about the Earth and does his part to create awareness to the problem, but at the same time, he doesn't always practice what he preaches, I would like to see his carbon footprint...LOL.   The media attacking him despite his skin condition does still continue.  They say horrible things about his skin still in the media and question the truth behind his disease, if he even has it.  As for your what is more important, his image or his disease.  In Michael Jacksons case, his image is his career, his life, it is how he defines himself as a human and his role in society.  His image is greater than any disease and problem he may encounter and maintaining that image was top priority.  We all saw what happened when his image took a hit.  He went on a downward spiral despite the fact that he had 3 loving children and talent galore, his image took a hit, his record company distanced themselves and failed to promote him, he became the laughing stock over night and never mentally or physically for that matter,  recovered.  Here we are today in the aftermath of the effect of the calculated destruction of his image and what it resulted in.  Can you imagine, from the time you are 5 years old, having people telling you that you must maintain an image for the public, (Mowtown even went so far as to hide the marital status of some J5 memebers!) and how this becomes ingrained into your being?  We can't apply our reasoning to MJ's life because he didn't and never did lead a "normal" life.  Without an image, there is no Michael Jackson.
You're right about his image, I have always thought that he's never had a "normal" life therefore it's hard to apply our reasoning to him, but I suppose I kind of meant what's more important: giving voice to these diseases or his image, ah well, dumb mistake.. As for the media/people being harsh about the vitiligo, I've seen that the opinion of many fans, and me, is that they still attack his skin only because he waited so long to say he had it. I meant if he would have said that he had it when he first discovered it himself, when he was "still black" according a lot of stupid people/the media's way of seeing it, he would have gotten sympathy and understanding, and when his skin did turn white maybe that "he wants to be a white person" crap would never have been started- I can't imagine that he likes that at all.. Ah, if I only had a time machine..!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 24, 2010, 11:44:08 PM
What the heck are some of you guys here? F#@king Mental retards!?....

I said that this is  a duplicate thread and I satrted a thread by the same name that got locked.....Coz whats happening here is pretty much what happened there......Some peope became LOGIC BLIND.........And started bashing me instead.......Started thinking that I was some kind of a racist.....

I have already justified myself there and You can read it all you want over here

Personally I reallt dont feel the need to apologize to a bunch of dickheads, but since I cant put up with this kind of shit anyway...so I will say this for ONE LAST TIME.....

If you get it fine....Else go get yourselves a CT SCAN for all I care........

I dont riticize MJ for not having hair......NO. Like many others, I never knew about the explicit deatils of his life.....Being born in a country on the other side of the globe, all that I cared about was his music and his talent.......Until recently, I never knew of his Lupus conditon........I'm not a cheap, remorseless and thoughtless monster....I dont give a damn to my own looks.....

I was born in 1991...By that time MJ was done with half his career.....And by the time I started following his music, He was done with his career.....And his music is all I knew and cared about. Like a lotta you, I never had the opprtunity to delve into details of his body or hair.............Therefore its but natural that I may be ignorant about a lot of his problems......There were a lotta things that I came to know only AFTER his death.

So I never really thought that he would feel the necessity to wear a wig......And when I saw certain sites on the web drawing STUPID caricatures of him...showing him bald. I got irked....I didnt like it and so decided to express my feelings here. If I hav done something wrong in doing that I humbly apologise....But some of you guys misunderstood my intentions.....Thats f#@king embarassing....and disgusting as well.

Its even more pathetic that I have to offer explanations for something that was never intended. Its NOT I who is obsessed with his hair being there or not there...Its they who fail to understand MJ as a person and pass cheap remarks and jeer him.....It irritates me that you people thought me to be one of those bastards.....Is it a crime to let people know your feelings over here.?

DO NOT HATE MJ for wearing a wig, if he wears one. I was under the impression that he didnt and so I didnt think that certain people(NOT FROM THIS FORUM) needed to make fun of him because of that. From your replies so far it seems that me trying to clarify what I thoughtt to be one of the many defaming myths surrounding him has not gone down well with a lotta you......Forget it, You people formed hasty opionions without trying to understand what I was trying to say.

AND IT IS BECAUSE OF PEOPEL LIKE YOU THAT MJ HAD TO GO THROUGH ALL THAT PAIN.......BECASUE PEOPLE LIKE YOU DO NOT BOTHER TO READ OR UNDERSTAND THE TRUE MEANING OF A PARTICULAR EVENT......I BET THE ONES WHO WERE BASHING ME HERE ALSO BASHED MJ OPENLY DURIG HIS HARD TIMES......THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE THE MOST GULLIBLE ONES......F@#KING IDIOTS... :twisted:

@MYKIDSMUM and @PINK TOIPAZ.....THIS LETTER DOES NOT ADDRESS YOU TWO.....COZ YOU TWO ARE THE ONLY RATIONAL READERS ON THIS THREAD...REAST OF THEM ARE OUT OF THEIR FREAKIN' MINDS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 12:30:56 AM

I said that this is  a duplicate thread and I satrted a thread by the same name that got locked.....Coz whats happening here is pretty much what happened there......Some peope became LOGIC BLIND.........And started bashing me instead.......Started thinking that I was some kind of a racist.....

I have already justified myself there and You can read it all you want over here

Personally I reallt dont feel the need to apologize to a bunch of dickheads, but since I cant put up with this kind of shit anyway...so I will say this for ONE LAST TIME.....

I dont riticize MJ for not having hair......NO. Like many others, I never knew about the explicit deatils of his life.....Being born in a country on the other side of the globe, all that I cared about was his music and his talent.......Until recently, I never knew of his Lupus conditon........I'm not a cheap, remorseless and thoughtless monster....I dont give a damn to my own looks.....

I was born in 1991...By that time MJ was done with half his career.....And by the time I started following his music, He was done with his career.....And his music is all I knew and cared about. Like a lotta you, I never had the opprtunity to delve into details of his body or hair.............Therefore its but natural that I may be ignorant about a lot of his problems......There were a lotta things that I came to know only AFTER his death.

So I never really thought that he would feel the necessity to wear a wig......And when I saw certain sites on the web drawing STUPID caricatures of him...showing him bald. I got irked....I didnt like it and so decided to express my feelings here. If I hav done something wrong in doing that I humbly apologise....But some of you guys misunderstood my intentions.....Thats f#@king embarassing....and disgusting as well.

Its even more pathetic that I have to offer explanations for something that was never intended. Its NOT I who is obsessed with his hair being there or not there...Its they who fail to understand MJ as a person and pass cheap remarks and jeer him.....It irritates me that you people thought me to be one of those bastards.....Is it a crime to let people know your feelings over here.?

DO NOT HATE MJ for wearing a wig, if he wears one. I was under the impression that he didnt and so I didnt think that certain people(NOT FROM THIS FORUM) needed to make fun of him because of that. From your replies so far it seems that me trying to clarify what I thoughtt to be one of the many defaming myths surrounding him has not gone down well with a lotta you......Forget it, You people formed hasty opionions without trying to understand what I was trying to say.

AND IT IS BECAUSE OF PEOPEL LIKE YOU THAT MJ HAD TO GO THROUGH ALL THAT PAIN.......BECASUE PEOPLE LIKE YOU DO NOT BOTHER TO READ OR UNDERSTAND THE TRUE MEANING OF A PARTICULAR EVENT......I BET THE ONES WHO WERE BASHING ME HERE ALSO BASHED MJ OPENLY DURIG HIS HARD TIMES......THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE THE MOST GULLIBLE ONES......F@#KING IDIOTS... :twisted:

@MYKIDSMUM and @PINK TOIPAZ.....THIS LETTER DOES NOT ADDRESS YOU TWO.....COZ YOU TWO ARE THE ONLY RATIONAL READERS ON THIS THREAD...REAST OF THEM ARE OUT OF THEIR FREAKIN' MINDS.
Doc, I know exactly how you feel- I'll admit it, I've only been a fan for a year and four months.. and I wasn't born anywhere near the start of his career, either, I'm glad I can at least sympathize with you.. What I put in bold are what I think, too, I just severely dislike all this about MJ wearing a wig, I hope that somehow it isn't true but it probably is.. but ignore my dumbness, I just wanted to tell you this because your post really clicked with me, in fact I had recently thought about making a thread just like this, LOL!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

February 25, 2010, 11:18:11 AM

Doc, I know exactly how you feel- I'll admit it, I've only been a fan for a year and four months.. and I wasn't born anywhere near the start of his career, either, I'm glad I can at least sympathize with you.. What I put in bold are what I think, too, I just severely dislike all this about MJ wearing a wig, I hope that somehow it isn't true but it probably is.. but ignore my dumbness, I just wanted to tell you this because your post really clicked with me, in fact I had recently thought about making a thread just like this, LOL!
wow Dr. Death.  I know you and I have had words on the other post and I can see where you are coming from.  Some people get on my case for thinking this thread is important, I thought the one you originally posted was important as well.  Why?  Many reasons.  The most important is truth.  I myself want truth no matter if it shocking or disturbing.  Failure to see truth or to pass it over or not to see it because it is uncomfortable or not what you would LIKE to see is not the way to "investigate."  Second.  MJ's life is all about pain and suffering and I for one want to know what caused it.  I am not the type of person who takes people for what they are on the outside.  I'm the person who wants to know why people do the things they do and what makes them tick.  Why was MJ so lonely, what hurt his soul, how did he suffer with Lupus and hairloss and how did it effect him, how did this contribute to who he was and where we are now.  Do I worry about embarrassing MJ...no because this is not a "fan site" this is an INVESTIGATION site and there is NO investigation that doesn't enter into the personal space of someone being investigated, so for all those who have a problem viewing my pictures that I labeled or anything "personal" about MJ......go to a real "I love MJ fan site"  where everyone wants to SKIM the surface and GLOSS over MJ's life and shout out L.O.V.E. to everyone and pass over everything that made MJ....Michael Jackson.
Dr Death and Topaz...it's debates with fans like you (sorry if I ever lost my temper) that keep the information coming and I feel, if there is anything to be found about MJ, debates like the ones we have had will get us there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 09:11:30 PM

wow Dr. Death.  I know you and I have had words on the other post and I can see where you are coming from.  Some people get on my case for thinking this thread is important, I thought the one you originally posted was important as well.  Why?  Many reasons.  The most important is truth.  I myself want truth no matter if it shocking or disturbing.  Failure to see truth or to pass it over or not to see it because it is uncomfortable or not what you would LIKE to see is not the way to "investigate."  Second.  MJ's life is all about pain and suffering and I for one want to know what caused it.  I am not the type of person who takes people for what they are on the outside.  I'm the person who wants to know why people do the things they do and what makes them tick.  Why was MJ so lonely, what hurt his soul, how did he suffer with Lupus and hairloss and how did it effect him, how did this contribute to who he was and where we are now.  Do I worry about embarrassing MJ...no because this is not a "fan site" this is an INVESTIGATION site and there is NO investigation that doesn't enter into the personal space of someone being investigated, so for all those who have a problem viewing my pictures that I labeled or anything "personal" about MJ......go to a real "I love MJ fan site"  where everyone wants to SKIM the surface and GLOSS over MJ's life and shout out L.O.V.E. to everyone and pass over everything that made MJ....Michael Jackson.
Dr Death and Topaz...it's debates with fans like you (sorry if I ever lost my temper) that keep the information coming and I feel, if there is anything to be found about MJ, debates like the ones we have had will get us there.
Thanks, MKM. I always feel proud to say that it didn't take the 25th/hoax to open my eyes about MJ, I was hooked on and fascinated by him the moment I became a fan. I love him so and I pray every day that his suffering has been less than we know.. I always pray about things I feel like that, even if they're silly..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 25, 2010, 10:54:03 PM
It really doesn't make any bit of difference to me if Michael wore a wig or not and I don't understand why this post had to turn into such a big debate, I mean does him wearing a wig or not make him any better or less of a human being? I think not. So lets all remember that it's all about the L.O.V.E. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

February 25, 2010, 11:01:55 PM
Quote from: "andy1andy2"
It really doesn't make any bit of difference to me if Michael wore a wig or not and I don't understand why this post had to turn into such a big debate, I mean does him wearing a wig or not make him any better or less of a human being? I think not. So lets all remember that it's all about the L.O.V.E. :)
LOL...I guess you are one of those...  I guess you didn't read my post all the way thru...LOL...this is a quote from it...LOL
......go to a real "I love MJ fan site" where everyone wants to SKIM the surface and GLOSS over MJ's life and shout out L.O.V.E. to everyone and pass over everything that made MJ....Michael Jackson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 12:09:06 AM
darn it. :| i was supposed to reply to you but i fell asleep. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
DEBACLE

February 26, 2010, 01:19:47 AM
Quote from: "andy1andy2"
LOL...I guess you are one of those...  I guess you didn't read my post all the way thru...LOL...this is a quote from it...LOL
......go to a real "I love MJ fan site" where everyone wants to SKIM the surface and GLOSS over MJ's life and shout out L.O.V.E. to everyone and pass over everything that made MJ....Michael Jackson.
I was just trying to be polite with that last sentence.And thats all I have to say about that.Case closed for me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 03:55:15 AM
I really dont expect dunderheads to get my point.........

WARNING:

COMPULSIVE   NITWITS   STAY    AWAY... :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2010, 03:29:30 PM
I really dont expect dunderheads to get my point.........

WARNING:

COMPULSIVE   NITWITS   STAY    AWAY... :evil:
Can't you just stop giving names to people calm down/ :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions