A Misunderstanding
January 30, 2010, 09:41:43 AM
This is a post in response to those of my respectable fellow readers and members who quite misunderstood my intentions of posting the thread   "Micahel Jackson+wig??..I think not".

I have never been disrespectful towards MJ and I'll never be....In my all other previous posts I have only referred to him with utmost respect...A lot of the readers and members who were mad at me for posting the above thread. They thought that the thread was speculative and mean. I never said that I dont want MJ to wear a wig. Wether he wears one or not doesnt in any way devalue the man that he is....

Look ....

I NEVER had the intention of crucifying MJ for wearing wigs. Its rather understandable.

Like all of you, I too have a right to voice my opinion on this forum and I did just that....I never said that anyone here MADE FUN OF HIM DID I?

I mentioned another website......And yes when I said "ENLIGHTEN ME"  I did not ask the readers to post PICS.....specifically. If they have done that its their wish.

I'm not a cheap, remorseless and thoughtless monster..Hell..I dont give  a damn to my own looks.....

I was born in 1991...By that time MJ was done with half his career.....And by the time I started following his music, He was done with his career.....And his music is all I knew and cared about. Like a lotta you, I never had the opprtunity to delve into details of his body or hair.............Therefore its but natural that I may be ignorant about a lot of his problems..Im rather happy that some of you offered logical explanations....There were a lotta things that I came to know only AFTER his death.

So I never really thought that he would feel the necessity to wear a wig..Because I never knew about his Lupus....And when I saw certain sites on the web drawing STUPID caricatures of him...showing him bald. I got irked....I didnt like it  and so decided to express my feelings here. If I hav done something wrong in doing that I humbly apologise....But some of you guys misunderstood my intentions.....Thats sad.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

Re: A Misunderstanding
January 30, 2010, 09:50:08 AM
Hi Doctor Death,

Can you please copy your post and paste it into a new reply in the "Micahel Jackson+wig??..I think not" thread?  That way we can keep this forum more organized.

Thank you!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions