No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: LAPD Inquirey
January 29, 2010, 08:16:11 AM
I haven't heard anything either although something else is bothering me in this whole investigation. The DEA was brought in and apparently investigated numerous doctors and pharmacies related to MJ's supposed prescription drug use. Why is Murray's name still the ONLY one we are hearing?  Based on what we were told in the beginning, he wasn't the only one to give Michael medications so IMO that should mean that there are others being investigated as well and I know we heard about Allied Pharmacy, etc but nothing has been done beyone the few names that were dropped early on. Shouldn't we have others being charged in addition to Murray?

Can anyone help me out with this one in addition to the lack of information from the LAPD?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

Loes

January 29, 2010, 08:21:01 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Oh no ...  :shock:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogieTopic starter

January 29, 2010, 10:39:50 PM
Yeah what about Kline? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 31, 2010, 08:59:21 AM
The LAPD has a long history of being corrupt { Rodney King beating ,Tupac & Biggie {see Tupac & BIggie on Hulu TV under docu.} Heidi Fliess ,not to mention they conspired to wrongly convict Michael for a crime he did not commit .And the FBI knew he was innocent all along ,yet they allow the trial to proceed . And you think we are going to get a straight answer out of them ? Don't hold your breath .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogieTopic starter

February 01, 2010, 01:59:53 PM
:(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

February 07, 2010, 03:39:31 AM
hi guys i did not know that LAPD had a blog page

but see below, so what were they investigating in addition the mj's death (?)?

"Michael Jackson Death Investigation Update
Los Angeles: Today, the Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office released their findings on the cause and manner of the death of Michael Jackson.  This announcement affords the Los Angeles Police Department the opportunity to provide an update on the ongoing investigation.

On August 20, 2009, the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) met with representatives from the United States Department of Justice, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) and the California Department of Justice, Bureau of Narcotics Enforcement (BNE) to discuss information discovered during the investigation into the death of Michael Jackson.  Based on that meeting and at the request of the LAPD, the DEA and BNE have initiated their own independent investigations into matters that the LAPD’s investigation uncovered that may not be directly related to the cause of death.

The LAPD is the primary investigative agency responsible for the investigation into the death of Michael Jackson.  The Department will continue to use the assistance of the DEA and BNE as necessary, and these agencies will continue to cooperate with each other as their various investigations progress.  

The investigation into the death of Michael Jackson is ongoing and will result in the case being presented to the Los Angeles County District Attorney for filing consideration.  Until that time, LAPD detectives will continue to meet and confer with District Attorney representatives.

The LAPD would like to acknowledge and thank the following law enforcement agencies for their assistance in this investigation: the United States Department of Justice, Drug Enforcement Administration; the California Department of Justice, Bureau of Narcotics Enforcement; the Houston Police Department and Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.

The LAPD will not comment on any further aspects of this investigation.

August 28, 2009 | Permalink
Comments
OK So now that Michael's death is a homicide, why hasn't Dr.Murray been arrested, yet? He needs to be in a cell NOW!!

Posted by: Wendy | August 28, 2009 at 01:32 PM

Does the Coroner Division fall under the LA Sheriff's Staff?
Thank you

Posted by: Shanaland | August 30, 2009 at 07:54 AM

Murray is the beginning.

Posted by: Shasha | September 02, 2009 at 08:59 PM

The LAPD in 2003 arrested Michael Jackson on a "False Accusation" Dr. Murray administered the deadly drug which killed Michael Jackson, Why is't he IN JAIL? The LAPD hounded and mistreated Michael Jackson, I hope you the LAPD will use this very unfortunate situation to REDEEM yourselves. The public (Michael Jacksons Fans) do not trust the LAPD.

Posted by: Paula | September 07, 2009 at 06:44 AM

Please kindly advice about the situation. Fans all over the world are waiting for infos

Posted by: Gudi | September 07, 2009 at 11:25 PM

muarry going to be charged with manslaughter and second degree murder

Posted by: jalaya | September 08, 2009 at 09:03 PM

He should have been arrested weeks ago... what`s the holdup?

Posted by: Wanda Aviles | September 09, 2009 at 10:11 AM

Why isn't Murray arrested yet? What are they waiting for? When are we going to see him rot in jail?????????????????????????

Posted by: Bianca | September 10, 2009 at 04:05 AM

Murray hasn't been arrested yet because he isn't he only one involved. There is a cover up going on over MJ's death as things have gone missing off of the Internet. Video's of Michael saying he was mad about the promoters selling out 50 shows is one among other things that have been taken down. The businessmen have a hand to play in this murder. Better to wait and get them all then to rush to judgment on the scapegoat!

Posted by: The Grim | September 12, 2009 at 02:49 PM

Paula that was Santa Barbara County that came down here and asked the LAPD to assist them since he lived in the city. If you're going to rant at least get it straight. As for why isn't Murray under arrest well considering that the man has not only state but also federal charges, i.e. DEA violations, looming the prosecution needs to get all their ducks in a row so to speak before they can take the good doctor into custody.

Here's a piece of information for all of you to know. When a person is taken into custody the clock starts ticking as to how long they can be kept. The Bill of Rights states that everyone is entitled to a speedy trial. Because of that all evidence and reports and court filings must be completed properly or an attorney with half a brain will get him off on a technicality. And then I will see you back on this blog whining about how the LAPD is incompetent and did this on purpose.

On a side note lets keep in perspective that Michael, may he rest in peace, should have been in real therapy and not begging for an anesthetic that he knew was dangerous. I hope that man finds the peace that his greedy entourage and loony fans would never afford him.

And by the way Paula the LAPD is trusted. They just aren't going to bend over backwards to satisfy people like you.

Posted by: Concerned Citizen | September 13, 2009 at 04:00 AM

why are we not hearing anything about this?????

Posted by: sherry | September 13, 2009 at 01:02 PM

I would like to be informed about the investigation. The final results of the second autopsy did not give us new information. And all the planet is waiting for the truth concerning Michael Jackson, simply because we love him. There is still one point that I would like to hear from doctor Murray. We all know that he did not call immediately the emergency, why ? Why did it take so long for the ambulance to come ? It seemed to me that there was no rush , but somebody was dying, or was already dead. I don't understand this behaviour from a health professionnal. I also read something sad, because of his general physical condition, scientists said that Michael Jackson may have died four to five hours before he arrived to hopital. It had something whit "lividity". I feel that we are not said the truth. I would appreciate a press conferance given by scientists to explain what may possibly have happened. There are still many questions I would like to be answered, like why doctor Murray had to hide immediately after ? Why didn't he stay to explain what happened ? How can we believe him? How can we believe all the others that surrounded Michael jackson ? We are going to miss him definitely.

Posted by: citizen from montreal | September 18, 2009 at 02:48 PM

I agree with the last comment, we don't hear anything about the investigation. The very last thing did not learn us anything new, that Michael Jackson death was due to propofol. I think that they don't necessarily tell us averything and also what the truth is. Maybe the family doesn't want the truth to be said. Something else, why did doctor Murray wait so long before to call the emrgency ? Why did he have to hide instead of staying there and explaining to everybody what really happened ? It would be so simple, if he had nothing to reproach to himself. There is a book written by Ian Halperin that I won't read, but there was a whole page of it in Paris Match this summer in which he mentionned that Michael Jackson felt he would not be able to perform 50 concerts and he apparently told "somebody" that he would prefer to die. If that "journalist" knows real important informations, he should tell the investigators and give the name of the people concerned. Anyway, I feel that we are not going to hear anything new before many months, I don't think that doctor Murray will be accused, there are to many things that will be hidden on purpose. But one thing sure is that Michael Jackson will never be forgotten because millions of people on earth sincerely love him .

Posted by: citizen from montreal | September 19, 2009 at 05:39 AM

I agree with the statement above. Why don't we hear anything about the investigation ? The second autopsy revealed something that everybody still knew, that the death of Michael Jackson was due to propofol administered by doctor Murray, who at the beginning, totally denied it. There are a few questions that I would like to have an answer, why did doctor Murray wait that long before to call the emergency ? Why did he had to hide instead of staying there to explain what happened ? On another internet site I read that Michael Jackson may have died many hours before the doctor find him breathless, scientists talked about "lividity". Anyway, my personnal feelings are that we are not going to know all the truth, maybe the family doesn't want to. Not before months. Also, I don't think that doctor Murray is going to be formally accused. There are to many thing that are kept secret. But one thing is certain, Michael Jackson will be loved forever by millions of people in the world.

Posted by: citizen from montreal | September 19, 2009 at 08:46 AM

No one, can't blame the victim for taking drugs. The doctor, knew what he was doing and he is the real blame for this case. I disagree, with what you say there The grim. And, the fans aren't loomy. There just, worried that's all because, they don't want the case to turn out to be like OJ's. The is, no reason for you to act all predjudice against Michael Jackson. You know, you hate him because, you think he molested children. And, he was found not guilty on all acounts in that trial. Michael, may have been drugged up by these doctors, that does not give you the excuse for you to blame Michael for knowing that he would of knew these drugs were dangerous. He must, of been so drugged up and out of it not knowing to see, that these drugs were dangerous. Can, you think of that instead of blaming him. The family, deserves justice for Michael and so that he can rest in piece. You cannot, trash Michael Jackson and his fans and him like that The grim, with the way your speaking what ever your going by on here.

Posted by: Sherri | September 20, 2009 at 02:55 AM

Someone should investigate Tohme Tohme and the other businesspeople surrounding Jackson. This death is very suspicious - particularly in regards to Murray's (in)actions the day MJ died.

MJ told some in his family that he felt someone was trying to kill him. Then, he ends up dead under very suspicious circumstances and the seemingly inexplicable (in)actions of this "doctor" Murray.

Cast that net wide, guys. The story we're told thus far - it doesn't pass the smell test.

MJ was beloved the world over - and people want ALL the answers and they want the truth.

Posted by: Barrett | September 22, 2009 at 11:02 AM

I am from eastern Europe and I am very proud to say that in my country there's been a Michael Jackson tribute every 2 weeks since the tragedy happened. What I can't understand is why aren't we hearing anything about the "ongoing investigation"?
I understand the pressure must be terrible, but why the american fans are not being more active and more involved? If I were there I would organize fans meetings or gatherings to support Michael's right to get, at least this time, his justice.
The world failed to understand and support Michael during his life, and we must do the exact opposite now... I would like to believe that he is smiling down on us from heaven seing the whole world coming together on behalf of love for him.
Please, the american fans, be more active, get involved, ask questions, make waves, put some pressure on the LAPD, on the media, a.s.o.!
Murray must be accused and sent to jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God bless you, angel!
Michael Jackson 1958 - Forever

Posted by: Bogdana | September 25, 2009 at 07:30 AM

The key is why did Chief Bratton resign just over 2 months when he made his usual address to his dept to the effect of, "As we approach the midyear(June '09)...I look forward to serving with the finest department.....Then, BOOM! A resignation notice 2 months later July '09? Coincidental? I think maybe Chief Bratton's wife, who is an attorney, advised him to get out while the gettin was good. Thing is, all la except the officials know "What's Up UCLA Hospital Doc? There is no Tohme Tohme. There is no Conrad Murray. It's all an elaborate scheme to fool the public. All it takes is for 1 card to be played & the game is over for all involved in the hoax. It's just a matter of time, you see. That's how life works. There is no PERFECT CRIME & LAPD knows this. It's who you know in the hierarchy that lead people to say & do things they normally wouldn't do because of their morals or threats? My Prediction: No arrest, unless it's another continuation of the hoax saga. How does it make the LAPD look when it takes a corpse 72 days to be interred; Especially when FL purchased FitzHenry Fun Home California locations 1 day after 6-25-09? FitzHenry filed bankruptcy on those locations. When it's obvious the setting at FL is a stage with actors playin their role? I called & talked to the FL Director & told him what I knew to be factual. He hung up in my face? Was that a prudent thing to do if one isn't guilty? One wild card & it's over for more than numerous players in the game. We'll all be watching & waiting. Will this comment be posted? I doubt it.

Posted by: Shanaland | September 26, 2009 at 11:39 AM

On a footnote, please give us the names of the DEA and BNE agents or access to their telephone number who are investigating LAPD investigative findings? To generalize is deception. And, what is the name of the LA County Chief Coroner who performed MJ's autopsy? It was LA County Investigative Coroner Ed Winter who publicly announced MJ's cause of death. Is Ed Winter related to Getty Images/Kevin Winter? It was Getty Images who took the Staple Center "MJ Memorial" pictures? And, why weren't the paparazzi all over Staple Center while MJ was "re(hears)ing? Paparazzi have been known to hide out in gutters, trees and face death just to get that "ONE" pic that would enable them to never work again. Can any of these questions be answered or should the public answer them ourselves?

Posted by: Shanaland | September 26, 2009 at 11:50 AM

As we near the mid-year mark in 2009, I am looking forward to even more milestones and to telling more of your success stories… I am proud to be the leader of a Department of men and women who are so committed to this profession and to the communities we serve… You were called to a noble profession and you should feel enormously proud... Each and every day you are proving that cops count and police matter...
June 30, 2009 | Permalink | Comments (0)
August 05, 2009
LAPD Chief William Bratton Letter To Department Employees
Chief Bratton speaks on Resignation
Hmmmmm? I know this won't be posted. Just like all my other posts giving significant, factual documented information.

Posted by: Shanaland | September 26, 2009 at 12:24 PM

Do they not care that our beloved Michael Jackson is dead? When on earth is there going to be an arrest made. I worry that this is going to turn into anothere case of a celebrity death where no one is going to be held responsible. This has happened too many times and nothing happens. When will it end. Or is it because it was Michael. They were so ready to arrest him over the lies of others. Nothing even happened to those who tried to take his life and money but will do anything when there is clear evidence that he was killed. I watched his footage from rehea. and he looked better than he has in years. Conrad Murray took him from his family and fans. When is he going to pay for that. I hope the law takes his freedom away and the Jackson family takes everything else. RIP Michael. You are still loved.

Posted by: R. Beckman | September 26, 2009 at 08:11 PM

to Shanaland,

I try to understand what you said above. I feel that we are not going to learn anything new before months. I feel that so many things are hidden on purpose. I don't think that someone will be accused. Could you be more explicit, it interests me.

Posted by: citizen from montreal | September 29, 2009 at 07:45 AM

The Pellicano Trial ..Alot will be told then unless he takes the 5th and doesn't testify.

Posted by: Twiggy | September 30, 2009 at 07:35 AM

Tohme Tohme et al ought to be investigated - even if it takes 1-2 years. I believe that someone wanted that Sony catalogue MJ owned. Could have been Sony (trying to get back 100% of it) or someone else. I'm no conspiracy theorist but his death is just VERY suspect. He told his sister LaToya that "if I die, it's because someone killed me." He told her that he felt someone/they wanted the catalogue and that someone was trying to kill him. It just doesn't add up with it being an "accident" (ie: homicide) with Murray. I think there's more to it than that. Esp. when Murray reportedly took HOURS to call 911 - those timelines are extremely important. MJ was long dead by the time paramedics got there. It's in their reports. Paris, his daughter, said that they were working him constantly for the shows. She was worried about her Dad. Those contracts need looking into. If exhaustion contributed to his health and death, then it's relevant.

Many LOVE MJ here in America and fans ARE pouring over all this - trying to find the truth - and some justice for Michael and his family. This is important to the WHOLE WORLD.

Posted by: George | October 01, 2009 at 06:24 AM

Crist,
You all need more to do in your lives. You won't get any more updates on this site. The LAPD is done with updates on this site. Isn't there a MJ site you can go to? Enough with MJ already.

Posted by: Fan not | October 01, 2009 at 11:17 AM

Next » The comments to this entry are closed.
 iWATCH

LAPD is Hiring!
LAPD - A Rewarding Career - Starting at $45,226.00
LAPD Disclaimer
Comments are moderated, and will not appear on this weblog until the author has approved them. We encourage you to express your opinions about current events through respectful and insightful discussion. The Department reserves the right to refuse to post those comments that contain inappropriate language and/or material. Additionally, hyper-links or E-mail addresses will not be posted. To report or help us solve a crime go to lapdonline.org. To commend an employee or report employee misconduct - click here.Search"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions