Quote from: "Jennie"
Quote from: "Scream"
First the This Is It backmasking and now ...

Sorry I must have mist something here, what is the backmasking in this is it??
yes when listening to this is it backwards it goes like this
"Ready, 1..2..3...4..."
and backwards goes like this
Someone please...help me...peter"
VERY CLEARLY!!! try to find the thread its in all things and its title is "This is it (Backmasked)" or backwards but yeah you should def try to find that thread! its crazy clear and scary!
you should also listen to another day backwards its intense seriously its like 2 songs in one...played forward has intense lyrics and played backwards has intense lyrics its crazy!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN

For some reasons I can't understand how this is Michael. Okay, yes.. His face;Nose,mounth,glasses.. But.. Sometimes his voice and behaviour.

Maybe Michael NEVER was going to make concerts, but a movie.. Since MJ himself (a possibility) used an imposter.

When did MJ start such strange behaviour? No offence, but MJ is more shy. He has a brighter voice, and I think he would take off his glasses. I'm sure he could brought his kids up on the scene as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Elsa

At first I couldn't hear it either. It's at 2:02 and its quite fast.

Also ‘these will be my final show performances IN LONDON, this is it...’

Not ‘THIS IS IT will be my final concert performances.’

He means these (right now) are the final scenes for the show your witnessing (the real project) which we are filming in London -this is it (these are those performances).
Last Edit: May 23, 2010, 11:15:56 AM by Elsa
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJJ1982"
Quote from: "SoundOfCrescendo"
I'm sorry, I don't hear any words from that. I think its psychological, I mean, if you look away you just hear "UH-HUH" then when you read the words you hear "I'M DEAD".

Exactly, I think that you can hear everything when you want to hear it...
True, and he said only "Thank", let;s be realistic.....how coem u hear" i'm dead"...dont u think is too much?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

amy

Quote from: "Crescendo"
I found this at the old MJKIT forum. The post was made by Amy. But for some reason the link to the video doesn't work. (dumb youtube :x ) This is her exact post that is contained between the lines and in bold lettering.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
orry if this has been posted before

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login……….TINT1ZVpgs
Please take a listen to what the people are saying in the crowd besides cheering Michael we love you, Michael forever. You will be shocked by what you hear.
I have listened to this with and without headphones. What is most clearly audible is the following and there is no missing it.
At exactly 1:59-2:00 a guy says "We're going to a funeral" and the audio cuts out.
Then again loud and clear at 2:34-2:38 you hear a guy in the background say "We're going to a funeral, we're going to your funeral" right before Michael Jackson says "Thank you all" and then again you hear "we're going to your funeral"and then the audio cuts out again !!!!
Did someone slip up to give us a clue???????????
And 5:15, the host says "Isn't that weird for you too". What does he mean by that?
I find it odd that only a few fan videos have surfaced and still no fan photo's from the Press Conference. And after hearing this, I am convinced that the O2 Press Conference was staged.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I apologize that the video does not work. Any one know how I could get it to work? Or maybe if we could just listen to the audience in one of the many videos of Michael at the conference we maybe able to hear "We're going to your funeral."
thanks for posting and yes someone did said that even there is something more its not clear im trying to fine it when ill get it ill post it here but i realy heared someone saying we r going to your funeral
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all I get is "Im at the service"

??  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

Crescendo

Quote from: "amy"
Quote from: "Crescendo"
I found this at the old MJKIT forum. The post was made by Amy. But for some reason the link to the video doesn't work. (dumb youtube :x ) This is her exact post that is contained between the lines and in bold lettering.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
orry if this has been posted before

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login……….TINT1ZVpgs
Please take a listen to what the people are saying in the crowd besides cheering Michael we love you, Michael forever. You will be shocked by what you hear.
I have listened to this with and without headphones. What is most clearly audible is the following and there is no missing it.
At exactly 1:59-2:00 a guy says "We're going to a funeral" and the audio cuts out.
Then again loud and clear at 2:34-2:38 you hear a guy in the background say "We're going to a funeral, we're going to your funeral" right before Michael Jackson says "Thank you all" and then again you hear "we're going to your funeral"and then the audio cuts out again !!!!
Did someone slip up to give us a clue???????????
And 5:15, the host says "Isn't that weird for you too". What does he mean by that?
I find it odd that only a few fan videos have surfaced and still no fan photo's from the Press Conference. And after hearing this, I am convinced that the O2 Press Conference was staged.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I apologize that the video does not work. Any one know how I could get it to work? Or maybe if we could just listen to the audience in one of the many videos of Michael at the conference we maybe able to hear "We're going to your funeral."
thanks for posting and yes someone did said that even there is something more its not clear im trying to fine it when ill get it ill post it here but i realy heared someone saying we r going to your funeral

I believe ya.  ;) I heard it myself when you posted this thread. I couldn't believe my ears. So I'm struggling too trying to find it. since many individuals hear I'm dead at the conference, there may be something we need to look into and disect.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sounds like  " cant do it"...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

you guys i doubt he would tell the introducer that he is dead lol i am sure the dude would have told the whole world...what the introducer did tell us was that Michael stepped back and looked at him for some motivation lol
so if ANYTHING MJ said was "i cant do this" as in he is lying or he could have said "uh huh" as in agreeing to what the introducer did which was just a thumbs up...this is a perfect example of minipulating things to make ppl hear what u want them to hear. he wuld not say im dead on live tv...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions