iMJacksonfaN

Okay, a very short text. And I don't think Robin Gibb has anything to do with the hoax, even though Michael liked Bee-Gees. But I came across this, and I think he is at least right.

London - Robin Gibb of British pop group The Bee Gees Friday described Michael Jackson as a "wonderful sensitive human being" and suggested the US singer would still be alive if he had been allowed to keep his private life private. "This tragedy should teach us a lesson to value and praise those gifts while we still have them in the world," said Gibb.

"If even a small portion of the praise that is bestowed on Michael Jackson now in death was given to him last year, in life, he might well still be with us."

"That is the sad truth. One consolation is that he will triumph by his legacy," said Gibb in a radio interview.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

iMJacksonfaN ยป Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:50 pm

Okay, a very short text. And I don't think Robin Gibb has anything to do with the hoax, even though Michael liked Bee-Gees. But I came across this, and I think he is at least right.

London - Robin Gibb of British pop group The Bee Gees Friday described Michael Jackson as a "wonderful sensitive human being" and suggested the US singer would still be alive if he had been allowed to keep his private life private. "This tragedy should teach us a lesson to value and praise those gifts while we still have them in the world," said Gibb.

"If even a small portion of the praise that is bestowed on Michael Jackson now in death was given to him last year, in life, he might well still be with us."

"That is the sad truth. One consolation is that he will triumph by his legacy," said Gibb in a radio interview.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ... death.html

I agree.  It would have been the best thing for him to keep as much of all of his private life to himself.  
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions