mjboogieTopic starter

Re: BOTCHED INVESTIGATION?
January 27, 2010, 09:43:42 PM
Dam! Glad I started this topic. Interesting. And you know I never thought about it but you are right. Why in the world would the family be sooooo desperate to get in? With all the security MJ had, and also....Didnt Latoya say that MJ kept large amount of cash in the house and it was missing as well? Then somebody even said Katherine called to ask the nanny Grace where MJ's cash was stored? This is crazy!!!
Yet again! Lapd waited how many days before going in? HOAX!!!!!! :lol:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogieTopic starter

January 28, 2010, 10:19:30 AM
LAPD Under Scrutiny After Jackson's Death (CBS NEWS 7/3/09)
Key Questions
1. Why didn't police seal the mansion where he had been living?
2. Why were moving vans seen at the home, and were any items removed before police wrapped up their search?
3. Why didn't they get immediate search warrants?
4. Why did they tow away a doctors car right after the death, but not declare the property as a crime scene?

"If I was the chief detective on the case, I would have said "We don't know what's going on. we should seal the scene, because you always have to think of the worst-case scenario and fast. I would have sealed the scene just because it was MICHAEL JACKSON".
says defense attorney Harold Braun (represented celebs such as Roseanne

Vernon Geberth-Officer of the Bronx Homicide Task Force in New York says" Police should have known they were dealing with an extraordinary situation. If its a high profile person you have to do more than you ordinarily would". Having a doctor present altered the equation at the time. It was not a homicide scene, it was an emergency medical situation.
Jean Rosenbluth-Cali. Law Professor says"If the case ends up as a criminal prosecution, any defense attorney would seize on the LAPD"S failure to immediatley seal Jackson's residence." If you can get even one juror to think "Gee I don't know maybe somebody fiddled with the medicine before the police came in and collected it, thats REASONABLE DOUBT. GUys I just wanted to put this out there because this is one part of this whole thing that is bugging me to death! DOes this make us question our justice system? Either LAPD dont care about MJ! Or what ? Does this give us more validity for a hoax? :cry: Makes me sad. Your thoughts are welcome.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raven

January 28, 2010, 11:51:21 AM
If you need a timeline, you are welcome to use the one here:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A lot can be learned by focussing on what happened around 25th June, and from official documents which are probably most accurate to what really happened, for instance the search warrants. What was found in the house? What was found in Murray's car? Events, times etc.

Just read 'attempted homocide' instead of homocide and 'medical report' instead of autopsy report. In case someone is poisoned and the patient survives, they will also test blood and tissue to proof attempted homocide.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

juliet

January 28, 2010, 12:52:30 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Dam! Glad I started this topic. Interesting. And you know I never thought about it but you are right. Why in the world would the family be sooooo desperate to get in? With all the security MJ had, and also....Didnt Latoya say that MJ kept large amount of cash in the house and it was missing as well? Then somebody even said Katherine called to ask the nanny Grace where MJ's cash was stored? This is crazy!!!
Yet again! Lapd waited how many days before going in? HOAX!!!!!! :lol:
[/i]

Indeed, thanks for this topic, reminds us to keep focused.

And if MJ was taken to the hospital, wouldn't the family spend their time with him instead of MJ's home???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions