Paramedics Wife Talks...

• 30 Replies

Offline lisap27

• Hoaxer

Re: Paramedics Wife Talks...

• on: January 22, 2010, 04:23:23 PM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
But it wasn't a heartattack though, if you go by reports, it was cardiac arrest which is not the same thing. I saw an interview with a doctor about the difference. I don't know if that changes any of your theories just thought I'd add that

good point!! i was just putting under the same thing..  :oops:

@DancingTheDream

a friend of mine works on the heart ward so to speak in a hospital where i live, and she stated she hated it when patients went the toilet on their own.. cos when the buzzer went someone had had a heart attack on the toilet!! it gave them the urge to open their bowels..  :?

oh well.. keep plodding on with this crazy story.. we'll get there in the end!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mjj_fan

• Hoaxer

• on: January 22, 2010, 04:26:27 PM
heart attack  commonly name as Myocardial infarction ( short MI )  it can leads to Cardiac arrest which is a situation when heart stops to beat  MI is one of diseases leading to cardiac arrest
    as far as buzzer things goes patients with ,MI are not allowed to  get out of bed atleast for 2 days ,their are moniters attached to the patients they are very sensitive to movement   .

Offline simplyme

• Hoaxer

• on: January 28, 2010, 11:52:15 PM
Quote from: "Solid121"
The bit that gets me is, in the first one she writes
"Jeff said they used everything in their paramedic kits and worked on him for 45 minutes taking turns doing chest compressions. He's pretty sure he was gone before they got there."

How could he have been pretty sure he was gone before they got there? Also this is now in the present tense (he's), so this is now after the fact, in which case why would he and the crew worked on him for 45 minutes. Besides, we know that he wasn't "gone" because his death certificate would have indicated this.

Also she makes it seem as if he was the chief paramedic - Jeff's ambulance, he was fielding calls, Jeff's crew, if this is the case and all these agency's kept phoning his fire station, they would obviously be able to find a list of personnel at the station (we know what the media are like), why hasn't his name been thrown all over the place?? HEADLINE "the man who tried to save Michael Jackson!".

"They all had cellphones with cameras, but not one took a photo" - Firstly how would she know this, and secondly,  no-one took a photo in the house, in the grounds, of the comotion outside or inside the hospital, which seems strange since they were there for 5 hours. But the only photo that came about was taken inside the ambulance of the computer screen which shows details of the emergency, so obviously one of them was out on a mission to take photos, so why didn't he take more, was there anything inside the house worth taking a picture of?

He also managed to send her a text message 12 minutes after Michael was pronounced dead and 6 Minutes BEFORE TMZ officially broke the news! Also at 2:35pm it was reported that a Fire Official told the LA Times Michael Jackson was in the hospital and this was reported by AP, but this is 9 minutes after he was pronounced, and also 3 minutes before Mrs. Jeff got her text, so I don't really understand this situation. (Besides I didn't think you were supposed to use cellphones in a hospital, especially if you are a paramedic?  :lol: )

In the second one, how could you laugh off an accusation and make fun about selling "the last photo"??!! "Jeff and the guys laughed off the accusation... the first one who turns up with a new boat will be the prime suspect" - Yeah thats real funny... HOWEVER, she then writes - "...how frustrating it must be for celebrities to read all the lies printed about them in tabloids" Is she now saying she thinks its fake??!

Also there's something about  people not mentioning Michaels name in all of this, the 911 call, Jeff's wife, and even Los Angeles Fire Department spokesman Devin Gales would not confirm Michael's identity but said paramedics went to an address corresponding to the star's home at 12:21 pm and the person was taken to UCLA Medical Center (Reported by AFP)

They could be pretty sure he was gone before they got there becasue that's what they are trained to do.  This is what they do for a living.  The rest of it isn't odd at all....and the guy probably went outside to use his phone.

Offline simalves

• Hoaxer

• on: January 29, 2010, 03:05:56 AM
Something that has been bothering me for ages is

UCLA is known for their special program - reviving the dead - where they work on a person even an hour or more after they have died and bring them back. I remember when first hearing about Michael being taken to UCLA that it was a given that he would be revived.

So if he was already gone and they had a special facility nearby to revive him, why did they waste time at the house and why did they proceed so slowly towards the hospital. I always think my country does not value life as much as the USA but even they rush in ambulances just to save the person. It was must upsetting to see that ambulance back slowly out.

Another theory that no one has questioned - was the ambulance at the front just a decoy while the other sped out from the back? Could that be the difference in the two ambulances.

I think it is plausible that Michael was revived and now he was forced to disappear till they catch the culprits.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 04:33:59 AM by simalves »

Offline msteetee34

• Hoaxer

• on: January 29, 2010, 03:20:23 AM
Is this even a legitimate source??????  I doubt it. :!:

Offline ILuvUMoreMJ

• Hoaxer

• on: January 29, 2010, 03:26:18 AM
Not sure what about her blog doesn't seem legit?
I will always love you Michael!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal