Here is the site where I found this article. I'm not sure about the site, is it a real, legitimate MJ site? I guess it could be. So idk about this info. If it's true maybe Prince Michael, Paris & Blanket will be performing at the Grammy's? Who knows, maybe Michael is the mind behind all of this. Even if he were alive, I read somewhere that one of the exec. producers was a longtime associate of his, therefore he could still be given the Lifetime Achievement Award? & let his kids be a part of the tribute? Hmmm...idk tell me what you all make of this.  :?:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Was MJ getting Prince Michael Ready for A Singing Career? & 3-D Grammy Tribute to MJ "Earth Song" on Sun. 1/31
Bloomfield, NJ
United States
Wednesday, January 27, 2010 - 18:46
IreneLovesMichael:
Was MJ getting Prince Michael Ready for A Singing Career? & 3-D Grammy Tribute to MJ "Earth Song" on Sun. 1/31

MJ FANS WORLWIDE:

Michael Jackson's kids to attend the Grammy Awards

On Sunday night's Grammy Awards, there will be a tribute to the late Michael Jackson that will include a 3D mini movie that will be set to his song "Earth Day." But will the tribute include his children - Prince Michael (12), Paris (11) and Blanket (7)? E! News has reported that show producers have been making last minute changes to incorporate the kids. Earlier today, Ryan Seacrest followed up on his Twitter account writing "just talked to the exec prod of @thegrammys...hearing MJs kids may sing. Also Mary J & Andrea Bocelli dueting for Haiti."

Whether or not Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket participate, other members of the Jackson family have confirmed their attendance.

The tribute will also include Usher, Carrie Underwood, Smokey Robinson, Jennifer Hudson and Celine Dion.

The tribute is to honor Michael Jackson posthumously with the Recording Academy's Lifetime Achievement Award.

The Randoms on the Jackson kids:

Before his death, Michael Jackson was allegedly grooming Prince Michael for a career in singing. Michael wanted Prince Michael to enjoy his childhood first.

It was reported that when Paris Jackson got her hair cut, every strand was swept up, placed into a plastic bag and given to her babysitter. This was apparently to prevent thieves from taking strands of her hair to conduct their own DNA tests.

Blanket's godfather is Al Malnik, famed attorney and businessman.

XOXOXO - MJ,
IreneLovesMichael
A DEVOTED MJ FAN FOREVER, FOR ALL TIMES, Bloomfield, NJ
************************************************************************************************************

MJ FANS WORLDWIDE:

Michael Jackson Tribute Announced
Tribute to feature Celine Dion, Jennifer Hudson, Smokey Robinson, Carrie Underwood, Usher, and the voice of Michael Jackson
January 20, 2010 - 5:45am
ShareThisGRAMMY.com

Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com
Michael Jackson (For a complete list of 52nd GRAMMY Award nominees, please click here.)

GRAMMY winners Celine Dion, Jennifer Hudson, Smokey Robinson, Carrie Underwood, and Usher will join together, along with the voice of Michael Jackson, in a moving tribute to Jackson at the 52nd Annual GRAMMY Awards on Sunday, Jan. 31. This very special GRAMMY Moment will feature the never-before-seen 3-D mini-movie for "Earth Song" that was created by Jackson as the centerpiece of his much-anticipated This Is It tour, but was never seen by the public prior to this GRAMMY performance.

The 3-D film was created to support the performance of "Earth Song," an original composition and a No. 1 hit for Jackson. The song has a strong theme about the future of the planet, and Jackson saw it as a unique opportunity to deliver a message to millions of people who would have seen him on tour.

"It was one of the most important portions of the concert tour to Michael and when Michael saw the film for the first time at his last rehearsal, there were tears in his eyes," according to Ken Ehrlich, GRAMMY co-Executive Producer and longtime Jackson associate, who was also at the rehearsal that night.

"This very special GRAMMY Moment will feature some of our most respected GRAMMY recipients, all of whom have a great love for Michael," added Neil Portnow, President/CEO of The Recording Academy. "This segment promises to be an emotional highlight of this year's show, and is sure to join the unique list of amazing performances for which the GRAMMY Awards have become renowned."

This special segment also represents another GRAMMY technical breakthrough in that it will be the first time a major awards show broadcasts in 3-D. The GRAMMY Awards also were the first awards show to broadcast in high definition and 5.1 surround sound (2003).

So that viewers can enjoy this unique 3-D TV experience at home, CBS and Target have partnered to provide millions of free 3-D GRAMMY Glasses. From Sunday, Jan. 24 through Sunday, Jan. 31, Target stores nationwide will exclusively offer these 3-D GRAMMY Glasses so that fans have the opportunity to see the film that was very personal to Jackson. Additionally, the audience at Staples Center will share the 3-D experience, wearing the same glasses as those being worn by viewers at home.

This GRAMMY tribute to Michael Jackson joins previously announced performances by nominees Beyoncé, the Black Eyed Peas, Bon Jovi, the Dave Matthews Band, Green Day, Lady Antebellum, Lady Gaga, Maxwell, Pink, Taylor Swift, and the Zac Brown Band.

All five Album Of The Year nominees are set to perform on Music's Biggest Night: Beyoncé, the Black Eyed Peas, Lady Gaga, the Dave Matthews Band, and Taylor Swift.

XOXOXO - MJ,
IreneLovesMichael
A DEVOTED MJ FAN FOREVER, FOR ALL TIMES,Bloomfield, NJ
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: I wonder if this is true...
January 29, 2010, 07:35:05 PM
What are you wondering about, exactly?

One does not have to be dead to receive a life-time achievement award.  One must have been in the business for many years, which Michael was.  So yes, he definitely deserves this award.  Afterall he has achieved many things others can only dream about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

January 29, 2010, 11:14:16 PM
Oh sorry, I wasn't specific. There's a part in that says he was "grooming" Prince to be a singer? or something like that? That's what I was wondering about.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hope

January 29, 2010, 11:21:01 PM
Prince was going to be singing a song on stage with Michael at the O2 concerts. It has always bugged me wondering what they were going to sing.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions