President Obama addressing MJ's death
January 28, 2010, 03:00:08 AM
Sometimes I kinda think MJ is in hiding because something was going on with him.  I understand that MJ was a huge celebrity but I kinda find it a little odd that Obama wrote the Jackson's a letter after MJ's passing.  It's a nice gesture.  I mean there were other big celebrities that passed in 2009 and I don't think he wrote letters to their families or addressed their deaths on national tv.  Obama even addressed how MJ went through a lot of hard times in his life too.  Maybe he just did it because he was a fan of his music .  I don't know but they usually do stuff like that for people who lose relatives that are in the military which makes sense but a celebrity?  Did he write a letter to the Kennedy family when Ted Kennedy passed away or send them anything special?  I don't know just a thought. :?:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: President Obama addressing MJ's death
January 28, 2010, 05:22:16 AM
Oh God...
I thought that you were referring to his yesterday's State of the Union Addresss...  :lol:
I wondered if I missed something big...
LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

mehere

January 28, 2010, 07:19:33 AM
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
Oh God...
I thought that you were referring to his yesterday's State of the Union Addresss...  :lol:
I wondered if I missed something big...
LOL

Same here.  I would have tuned in to the SOU if I knew he was going to mention MJ.   :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Mel31

January 28, 2010, 07:34:41 AM
Have you seen the trailer of president Obama on dvd this is it? looking at him I saw a link with the message of Michael ...but elsewhere in the world do the same trailer appears I wonder! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

in my heart there will always be a place for you for all my life i\'ll keep a part of you with me and everywhere i am there you\'ll be Michael L.O.V.E

January 28, 2010, 07:57:52 AM
Same thing my cousin said lols she said many other celebs have passed how come they aren't getting all this? Then we said hmm does Obama have something to hide? Lols then she said proably the hoax ;)
Sorry just had to share that short story with u all :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

January 28, 2010, 08:02:50 AM
Well lets look at it this way, if Obama knows something then that is a good thing because then if MJ decides to come back he can pardon him and there can be no criminal charges whatsoever.  It's an open and shut case!!!!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

January 28, 2010, 08:58:22 AM
Quote from: "Mel31"
Have you seen the trailer of president Obama on dvd this is it? looking at him I saw a link with the message of Michael ...but elsewhere in the world do the same trailer appears I wonder! :)
I bought TII DVD and noticed the Obama trailer immediately.  I didn't expect there to be any trailers on the DVD and to find the only one is about Obama makes me think there MUST be a link b/w them somehow...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2010, 09:14:19 AM
[attachment=0:3lt2rva2]buy-barack-obama-for-sale-723023802012671130.jpg[/attachment:3lt2rva2]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2010, 09:18:25 AM
The one I bought has the Obama trailer on it also, and the first thought that came to my mind was isn't this strange?  But then I thought, maybe my imagination was running away with me.  But then maybe not.
karralyn
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2010, 07:47:55 PM
I have the Obama trailer to; okay I guess it's safe to say that everyone does lol.

I told my cousin last night "damn why did Sony put the Obama trailer on here?"  Didn't really think anything of it tho.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2010, 09:51:56 PM
well excuse me ,But I did not think Obama said enough about Mj he did not say one word about his Humanitarian efforts .NOT ONE WORD . HELLO ! As a matter of fact MJ should have gotten that Nobel Peace prize instead of Obama .MJ's been nominated for one 2 times . MJ has contributed more to humanity than has ever even occurred too Obama ,long before Obama & Oprah were ever even heard of . Give the Man the respect he earned and deserves, 45 yrs of giving  ,300 million in giving . And he continues to give ,even in death because 20% of his estate, forever , goes to charity .And Obama said something along the lines that Mj was "troubled " why was is nesaccary to say that ? I thought what he said about MJ " sucked " and I read he only sent the letter after being critisized for not saying enough .I don't KNOW if that is true ,but that is what I read somewhere
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2010, 11:55:32 PM
Quote from: "Iused2dream"
Quote from: "Mel31"
I bought TII DVD and noticed the Obama trailer immediately.  I didn't expect there to be any trailers on the DVD and to find the only one is about Obama makes me think there MUST be a link b/w them somehow...

I wondered if the Obama trailer on TII was a clue of some kind. :?:  :?:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

January 29, 2010, 02:46:52 PM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
Sometimes I kinda think MJ is in hiding because something was going on with him.  I understand that MJ was a huge celebrity but I kinda find it a little odd that Obama wrote the Jackson's a letter after MJ's passing.  It's a nice gesture.  I mean there were other big celebrities that passed in 2009 and I don't think he wrote letters to their families or addressed their deaths on national tv.  Obama even addressed how MJ went through a lot of hard times in his life too.  Maybe he just did it because he was a fan of his music .  I don't know but they usually do stuff like that for people who lose relatives that are in the military which makes sense but a celebrity?  Did he write a letter to the Kennedy family when Ted Kennedy passed away or send them anything special?  I don't know just a thought. :?:
I think Obama addressed Michaels "passing" and rightly so out of respect, Michael single handedly broke all the racial barriers no one else could and he was/is a big part of opening the door to the White House for Obama and those who will come after him Michael gave people the gift of eyes that are colorblind everyone on earth should have a pair.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud Member of MJ\'s Army...Miss U Michael are u ok? Spreading the L.O.V.E one heart at a time, I will NEVER forget how YOU impacted my life. Always Smile.

January 30, 2010, 08:57:25 AM
I'm glad you brought up this point of Micheal has no racial barriers. I feel like talking about this from my view point.

MJ is probably the world's most authentic NON-RASIST next to Dali Lama.  It is only a tiny speck of the bigger picture in relation to Obama though.  

First you have to remember/realize that the people DID NOT VOTE OBAMA INTO OFFICE.  US presidents are chosen and groomed years before they appear as a candidate. Elections are rigged. The illuminati thought it was time for an African American in office so "they" put Obama there as a visual lure to get the attention of African Americans and other races other than White.  Doing that is like Obama shouting "Look at me, I'm Black and (using the non-white population to represent the poor of America) with hard work and determination I got to be President.  If you vote for me I will bla bla bla make grand things possible for you too".  "I will save your dark skinned asses.

The fact that Michael is a victim of mind control and the fact that yes indeed, Michael has a major following and is a Black American who has earned the world into the palm of his hand.  "They" said, let's go Black President this time, we will get the attention and support (and control the minds) of all other than Whites too this time.  No offense intended to forum members, but that is how I see the trickery going down and how people are used.

Obama is a puppet under the illuminati and just because he speaks well and appears to want good things for Americans, he is not in control at all.  Every time Obama opens his mouth shouting what he wants for "us", watch how he looks to the right, then left, never straight into the camera.  Listen how from speech to speech he uses the same key words (mind control for hope) cut taxes, faith, stimulus, new jobs, hope, health care, etc..  How many can agree with that?  DON"T FALL FOR IT He is no different than Bush or Bush or Clinton.  All their talk is fart noises coming out of their mouth.  Watch what really gets done, action speaks louder, but also watch what goes on in the background and in between.  Diversions diversions diversions.  While Obama makes promises the US military is instigating new strikes against innocent people on the other side of the world.

Granted that Obama was exposed to MJ's music growing up maybe. ??? But in view of our illuminati and mind control discussions we suspect Michael to be a victim of that. In the same breath "They" are seeing that MJ has even a more vast GLOBAL following since the supposed death.  For Obama to even mention Michael's name says to me that is an underhanded trick to USE MJ's name to "their" advantage to begin sucking the "Fans" into believing the lie behind Obama's false interest in Michael is as being heart felt.  Yeah, global following, it's a perfect way to put the sheep onto the path of the New World Order.  I am totally insulted.

It is no secret how many years the FBI tormented Michaels life, by keeping him under a microscope. "They" destroyed his life because Michael refused to fall completely into their mind prison.  The FBI, govt, CIA, military and illuminati are all the same ball of shit. and now they use his name in an apology ????????
For Obama to even mention Michael Jackson's name at all is a grand clue to suspect that something is not correct.  It's a lure.  "They" know if we hear the words Michael Jackson that our attention will move directly toward the words Michael Jackson in a New York minute into thinking that Obama is now a friend of ours.  BULL SHIT.  I"m not falling for it.  I AM NOT !

xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 30, 2010, 01:08:34 PM
Quote from: "karmaknowstruth"
I'm glad you brought up this point of Micheal has no racial barriers. I feel like talking about this from my view point.

MJ is probably the world's most authentic NON-RASIST next to Dali Lama.  It is only a tiny speck of the bigger picture in relation to Obama though.  

First you have to remember/realize that the people DID NOT VOTE OBAMA INTO OFFICE.  US presidents are chosen and groomed years before they appear as a candidate. Elections are rigged. The illuminati thought it was time for an African American in office so "they" put Obama there as a visual lure to get the attention of African Americans and other races other than White.  Doing that is like Obama shouting "Look at me, I'm Black and (using the non-white population to represent the poor of America) with hard work and determination I got to be President.  If you vote for me I will bla bla bla make grand things possible for you too".  "I will save your dark skinned asses.

The fact that Michael is a victim of mind control and the fact that yes indeed, Michael has a major following and is a Black American who has earned the world into the palm of his hand.  "They" said, let's go Black President this time, we will get the attention and support (and control the minds) of all other than Whites too this time.  No offense intended to forum members, but that is how I see the trickery going down and how people are used.

Obama is a puppet under the illuminati and just because he speaks well and appears to want good things for Americans, he is not in control at all.  Every time Obama opens his mouth shouting what he wants for "us", watch how he looks to the right, then left, never straight into the camera.  Listen how from speech to speech he uses the same key words (mind control for hope) cut taxes, faith, stimulus, new jobs, hope, health care, etc..  How many can agree with that?  DON"T FALL FOR IT He is no different than Bush or Bush or Clinton.  All their talk is fart noises coming out of their mouth.  Watch what really gets done, action speaks louder, but also watch what goes on in the background and in between.  Diversions diversions diversions.  While Obama makes promises the US military is instigating new strikes against innocent people on the other side of the world.

Granted that Obama was exposed to MJ's music growing up maybe. ??? But in view of our illuminati and mind control discussions we suspect Michael to be a victim of that. In the same breath "They" are seeing that MJ has even a more vast GLOBAL following since the supposed death.  For Obama to even mention Michael's name says to me that is an underhanded trick to USE MJ's name to "their" advantage to begin sucking the "Fans" into believing the lie behind Obama's false interest in Michael is as being heart felt.  Yeah, global following, it's a perfect way to put the sheep onto the path of the New World Order.  I am totally insulted.

It is no secret how many years the FBI tormented Michaels life, by keeping him under a microscope. "They" destroyed his life because Michael refused to fall completely into their mind prison.  The FBI, govt, CIA, military and illuminati are all the same ball of shit. and now they use his name in an apology ????????
For Obama to even mention Michael Jackson's name at all is a grand clue to suspect that something is not correct.  It's a lure.  "They" know if we hear the words Michael Jackson that our attention will move directly toward the words Michael Jackson in a New York minute into thinking that Obama is now a friend of ours.  BULL SHIT.  I"m not falling for it.  I AM NOT !

xoxoxo
I totally agree !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions