Quote from: "paula-c"
techdiva wrote; I feel the knows who is true fans are. His real fans are on this forum. A lot of people on different forum think we are crazy to believe MJ's not dead. We have come together all over the world because of MJ. I know he see this. He needs our help to spread the word. Like Prince last night we have to continue to do his work. Once he sees the joy, happiness and love spread around, he will come back. He did say in TII, I will come back in my own time. We just have to be patient. I feel he may come back in April, if not April maybe June or July or he may come back in 2011. That's when Larry King is retiring and Oprah is retiring her show. He is leaving us too many clues. We have to put them all together. We are getting there.

I agree with you, but sometimes I have my bad days, though not expressed in the forum, I think I'm turning in the same place and I find out that there are no more to investigate. It is a product of impatience, one would like to know more, I'm here and I will not withdraw support to Michael 1000%.  :lol:

Good for you! I have bad days too, but I come this forum to find updates. There are so many threads to visit.  MJ is really making us think and do alot of reading.  It's working because we have been finding out what the clues mean and we are doing it together. MJ was always big on knowledge. Knowledge is the power.  He wants to take us on an adventure. A great adventure.  I feel he wants us to wake up and not prison to media  and Illuminati.  I am finding out that a lot people really don't MJ. I don't think no really does, but MJ has open the door so we can learn of him.  He can't do it all by himself. We have to keep on truckin and just be patient. Have you seen any of his concerts? He always has the fans waiting.  He knows who truly love him will wait.  I hope I have built up your spirit.  From my research, it has made me a stronger person and has open my eyes to what he is looking for.  We have to BELIEVE, BELIEVE.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

I always thought backmasking was a load of rubbish till I heard this is it and the wow.. You can realy hear a message even Im sorry   dont like the help at the end a  bit worrying and scary  but i always thought the song sounded like Michael had a mothfull of sweets or toothache sorry not being rude but maybe it is not that old and and that is how it was done..  last year never thought i would be listening to backwards playing  !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think this is a really intelligent conversation about the consequences of Michael's return. I'm 99.99% sure he's alive. I have been for several months. But I have serious concerns about how or if he will return. I never felt like Michael could really make a true "comeback" as long as the child molestation rhetoric still existed. My hope has been that in some way he knows how to not only prove his innocence once and for all but implicate the people who (at least I think) set him up. Doing so, may require the protection of the federal government or others. If he doesn't, that legacy will be passed on to his children regardless of their achievements.  Even today, I heard "Jacko" and other remarks still being made by the media even while talking about his message of "love." We are an unkind and cruel society for some.

I don't pretend to know all of Michael's character, but a quitter he wasn't. In his last interview with Geraldo, he talked about how he and his father were alike in many ways...one of those was that they were both warriors. My hope is that during these last 10 years, he has been doing his own investigation and at some point be ready to clear his name. It had to be painful for his parents, especially his father, who took them out of Gary for a better life, only to see his son in handcuffs and accused of the most hideous crime of all. Michael believed in justice....I hope he believed in it enough for himself as well. Ironically, Michael was born when the civil rights movement was just getting started....maybe there is something to be said about karma.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Rita Hayworth"
I think this is a really intelligent conversation about the consequences of Michael's return. I'm 99.99% sure he's alive. I have been for several months. But I have serious concerns about how or if he will return. I never felt like Michael could really make a true "comeback" as long as the child molestation rhetoric still existed. My hope has been that in some way he knows how to not only prove his innocence once and for all but implicate the people who (at least I think) set him up. Doing so, may require the protection of the federal government or others. If he doesn't, that legacy will be passed on to his children regardless of their achievements.  Even today, I heard "Jacko" and other remarks still being made by the media even while talking about his message of "love." We are an unkind and cruel society for some.

I don't pretend to know all of Michael's character, but a quitter he wasn't. In his last interview with Geraldo, he talked about how he and his father were alike in many ways...one of those was that they were both warriors. My hope is that during these last 10 years, he has been doing his own investigation and at some point be ready to clear his name. It had to be painful for his parents, especially his father, who took them out of Gary for a better life, only to see his son in handcuffs and accused of the most hideous crime of all. Michael believed in justice....I hope he believed in it enough for himself as well. Ironically, Michael was born when the civil rights movement was just getting started....maybe there is something to be said about karma.
I totally agree with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

mumof3 wrote; I always thought backmasking was a load of rubbish till I heard this is it and the wow.. You can realy hear a message even Im sorry dont like the help at the end a bit worrying and scary but i always thought the song sounded like Michael had a mothfull of sweets or toothache sorry not being rude but maybe it is not that old and and that is how it was done.. last year never thought i would be listening to backwards playing !!

Like you was not so sure, but at a forum in Spanish took the test with songs in Spanish, if I understand it perfectly (with the composition of my nephew Michael helped me understand perfect EspaƱol if I do not know much when they talk, the better I make written translations), well what he was saying, I can say I listen much impact, subliminal messages of sex, drugs and homosexuality. These things can be used for good as does Michael and bad as does the industry :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

I want to clarify that I am not homophobic ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjlovebugTopic starter

wow lot has gone on here while i was gone sorry that i could not replay to everyone's comments but i am glad that everything is going good and that you all are hearing his message. i have found other things too and i thank that every one should always be looking for new clues
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

I'll put the translation of the song that was how difficult it is for people who do not speak much English, as I mentioned in a previous thread I get help for this: 8-)

1.- and I am the only one in this 2-does who is this laughing?
3 Who is this laughing? I hope you're your 4- and I am not dead, they want to believe that I live and I am the only one in this 5-do who this live girl?
6. Who is true that I am here 7.- Y is that I hated, but the girl believes 8.-don't give and I am the only one in this 9-do who this live girl?
10 Ten sure everyone knows 11.-all believe that I am alive, I love 12.- but I don't want to leave you hung on me extraƱes 13-listen message songs 14.-these things are all for you in tracks for creating my 15-all this here in the message that left 15-do I weird it?
16 Possibly?
17.-You can humiliate me by how vivi my 18-life create in my now 19-can you see?
20 And I am not very insurance, not much 21-girl, I believe 22.-so vivire for always 23.- and I am the only one in this 24-do who this live girl?
25 Note sure everyone knows 26-Oh, believed in the words and all signals that give you 27- Y te dejo tracks owe hear 28-Oh, takes my message and is Sage for my 29-since those strange I querdio leave my 30 land-leave my 31 land-girl, will now be 32-this is all 33-do I weird?
34. As in my world I live my life 35-Yes, I'm going 36-this is all 37- and not I am very sure that listen to my words 38-girl, I think 39-do I have a plan?
40.- And I am the only one in this 41-do who this live girl?
42.-Who sure. Guau 43-listen and create this, and if truth is 44-do I weird?
45. As I just now was for this, believe me 46-believe me now 47-should I stop 48.-If not leave my world how you could live my life?
49 Am very repentant 50.-help please

In the end I am Concerned that asking for help, either way we go with him, in the same direction, for only then can we help you understand the messages and help somehow need us, we must be alert all soldiers ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

even i thought he's telling us not to wait cause he's really gone ( i mean in hiding forever!  :roll: ) and he apologizes for that. i was really depressed since i listened to it but guys...........!!!!!! he also says "but i would not leave you hanging on missing me"... doesn't that mean he will come back? but this whole thing still makes me confused... how do they do this? i mean, how do they know how it would sound when playing backwards?? or if the backward version is the real song, then how did he make a full song just to give out these clues when it's not even certain that everyone will understand it? i'm not opposing, i just need help... i don't have any knowledge about the backward songs!  :(
Last Edit: February 07, 2010, 04:14:04 AM by farhatmjj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[/b]

EMF

I don't want to discourage anyone, but he wrote the lyrics back in the 80's.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "EMF"
I don't want to discourage anyone, but he wrote the lyrics back in the 80's.

The song that MJ and Paul Anka wrote in the 80's was called "I never heard." sung by Saffire.  MJ wrote "This is it" in 1991.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

EMF

"I never heard" is almost the same song. Also, it doesn't matter if he wrote it in the 80's or 90's. It still means the same.
Last Edit: February 03, 2010, 11:39:21 AM by EMF
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

But he  might have re recorded it with sounds altered I don't know how it is done but I can hear it so he michael did it I will
Never know
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

EMF

If I got time, I will put the song "I never heard" backwards to see if I hear the same message. I know the text is a bit different, but most parts are equally to "This is it".
(Or maybe someone else can do it  :oops:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "MJs Tinkerbell"
Quote from: "mjlovebug1"
Quote from: "Sabrina"
"Everyone believes i'm dead and I love it"
"these things are all for you in clues to believe me"

God i can hear that

I think we should make backwards they don't care about us to see

yes i was thanking the same thing

OMG If this is true, I don't think he is coming back.   :cry:

For me it was like a Goodbye....

No he says that yeah, but that doesn't means he will not come back. Yeah, I think he likes to just chill now and stuff but I think he likes it for a while you know. But not forever.
He had to leave his world, and he's sorry...so he's not comin back ?? :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions