My question says it all....I saw a few videos on youtube about how the Illuminati killed Michael J. and was disturbed but never really thought again about that..this was in August, near the end of month I was reading every sh** of article and started to see the world in different ways...scary indeed but also finding some relaxing views cause I didnt know what my purpose on earth was. Now i know: unconditional love on earth...fighting for the truth....because even if the sky is falling down= the truth will set us free...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I started after 9/11.

I watched the videos over and over again and they didn't add up.
How can a plane crash in the upper-middle part of a building but then the building implodes and collapses(like 20 minutes later) starting from the bottom floors?!?!
I watched news reports with names & photos of the alleged hijackers, then these same people were calling in to CNN and giving press conferences saying that they obviously WEREN'T on board of these planes or else they'd be dead!  

One was a pair of brothers - 1 of the brothers had died years earlier and the other was still alive and said that one time their passports had been stolen...  Another guy was a pilot from Yemen who found out he was listed when his family started calling him to see if he was ok.  I only saw these reports ***ONCE*** on CNN.  Never saw them again.  I figured they were accidents.

I started looking things up then and have known about Illuminati/NWO since then.

When news came out of Michael Jackson being charged with molesting children I figured "they" were trying to take him down.

When news came out of his "death" after an announcement of 50 shows in the UK, I figured either 1)He was killed by "them" -or- 2)He faked his death to get away.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions