Datroot

Re: The Official Grammy Thread
February 01, 2010, 08:23:41 AM
Quote from: "onemorechance"
Quote from: "Datroot"
I'vwe just thought, maybe MJ wasn't on the list because they did a big tribute to him in the show so they only included people who were not mentioned in the show.  Hope I'm wrong.
SAME TIME!!!!!!! :lol:
:mrgreen:  :lol:  :)  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Eva R

February 01, 2010, 08:29:49 AM
you know, I always think that Michael was in some kind of danger and had to fake his death. But when I see the grammys with Prince's speech and earth song, I sometimes think, did he did this to help the world? to open our eyes? Because Prince his speech was not really about Michael (ofcourse it was but you know what I mean ;)) but also alot about heal the world and stuff.. And they sing earth song so that just makes me think..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

February 01, 2010, 08:39:00 AM
:geek: Anyone else think Prince sounded JUST LIKE MIKE towards the end of the speech? Close your eyes and listen. Same pronunciations and inflections. COOL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 09:15:50 AM
ok maybe it's only a suggestion of mine, but... I noticed that at the end of the Earth Song Tribute,  the direction has zoomed on this picture

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

This picture was also used for the Moonwalker poster:

I know... maybe I'm wrong but ... what about a link with this pic, like Liberian Girl's Theme?
What if "Someone" wanted to send us another message?
We all know the Moonwalker plot, don't we? At the end ... he come back!

Let me know what do you think, guys...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]"Just because you read it in a magazine, or see it on the TV screen... Don\'t make it factual, actual"[/size]

Datroot

February 01, 2010, 09:20:03 AM
Quote from: "eviltwin"
:geek: Anyone else think Prince sounded JUST LIKE MIKE towards the end of the speech? Close your eyes and listen. Same pronunciations and inflections. COOL.

Yes and I've posted this on other threads - if you close your eyes, you hear Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

Eva R

February 01, 2010, 09:22:42 AM
Quote from: "Batgirl73"
ok maybe it's only a suggestion of mine, but... I noticed that at the end of the Earth Song Tribute,  the direction has zoomed on this picture

This picture was also used for the Moonwalker poster:

I know... maybe I'm wrong but ... what about a link with this pic, like Liberian Girl's Theme?
What if "Someone" wanted to send us another message?
We all know the Moonwalker plot, don't we? At the end ... he come back!

Let me know what do you think, guys...
hmm.. very interesting! Good thought! yeah maybe the liberian girl theme on his memorial and burial because he was in control about the memorial and funeral and he directed it. And now the moonwalker theme because thats a story about Michael being 'dead' and comes back! :D

But what me bothers is that with those pics you know during earthsong, they never show a pic of him when he was something in the 30 or something and also not a pic of this time!! Of Michael in 2009 or what ever. Those pics were from his younger years. Why not ONE pic of Michael when he was older?? yeah maybe because he wasn't really making music then but why not a pic of him like when he was 30 or something you know? Maybe a pic of him in like 1993. Why not? I love him everywhere! ^^
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

February 01, 2010, 09:35:34 AM
But what me bothers is that with those pics you know during earthsong, they never show a pic of him when he was something in the 30 or something and also not a pic of this time!! Of Michael in 2009 or what ever. Those pics were from his younger years. Why not ONE pic of Michael when he was older?? yeah maybe because he wasn't really making music then but why not a pic of him like when he was 30 or something you know? Maybe a pic of him in like 1993. Why not? I love him everywhere!

That's what I think. They used the earlier pics of him because he was on top in the 80s 90s. In the last 8-10 years he wasn't THAT successful. But it's interesting that most pictures that have been used in many events are from only one certain era...  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 09:40:59 AM
Here goes:

I was sitting watching the grammy's with the boyfriend and he said "Im leaving the room when MJ comes on.." Hes anti -MJ and thinks he's weird...whatever..

So Earthsong comes on and I got him a pair of 3D glasses and he willingly took them and put them on and watched intently!! And then he commented on the kids...said they looked "well adjusted" in terms of losing their dad....I said, MJ is NOT dead and he just looked at me like he'd just eaten something rotten...but he liked Earthsong and said the 3D was cool, but they should have focused more on the screen then the singers (I agree)

I immediatly noticed this Earthsong was a different version then what weve all heard and I looked at the EARTHSON LIVE thread and almost poopied myself!! LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 09:42:08 AM
But what me bothers is that with those pics you know during earthsong, they never show a pic of him when he was something in the 30 or something and also not a pic of this time!! Of Michael in 2009 or what ever. Those pics were from his younger years. Why not ONE pic of Michael when he was older?? yeah maybe because he wasn't really making music then but why not a pic of him like when he was 30 or something you know? Maybe a pic of him in like 1993. Why not? I love him everywhere!

That's what I think. They used the earlier pics of him because he was on top in the 80s 90s. In the last 8-10 years he wasn't THAT successful. But it's interesting that most pictures that have been used in many events are from only one certain era...  ;)

The BAD era!!!

Who's BAD?

MJ is BAD- ass!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 09:45:08 AM
Quote from: "THE JACKSONOLOGIST"

The BAD era!!!

Who's BAD?

MJ is BAD- ass!!!

Heehee.. :lol:
I wasn't sure about Liberian Girl, but looked after it, and now I know it's from Bad. :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

February 01, 2010, 09:49:00 AM
Here goes:

I was sitting watching the grammy's with the boyfriend and he said "Im leaving the room when MJ comes on.." Hes anti -MJ and thinks he's weird...whatever..

So Earthsong comes on and I got him a pair of 3D glasses and he willingly took them and put them on and watched intently!! And then he commented on the kids...said they looked "well adjusted" in terms of losing their dad....I said, MJ is NOT dead and he just looked at me like he'd just eaten something rotten...but he liked Earthsong and said the 3D was cool, but they should have focused more on the screen then the singers (I agree)

I immediatly noticed this Earthsong was a different version then what weve all heard and I looked at the EARTHSON LIVE thread and almost poopied myself!! LOL
dump him!  :lol: no I am just kidding hun!! ANd he is right, they should focus more on the screens.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

February 01, 2010, 10:05:10 AM
Quote from: "Eva R"
Here goes:

dump him! :lol: no I am just kidding hun!! ANd he is right, they should focus more on the screens.

I could never!! I wuv him too much!! lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 10:41:41 AM
Quote from: "SIMPLY-[MJ
"]
Quote from: "LOVESoldier28"
I wonder if any haters will try to make up excuses as to why they never included MJ in the memoriam at the show LOL we all know he's alive but I know some haters will never be able to open their minds. One thing got me thinking though...I wonder where John Mayer was, too bad he never sat in the audience unless it would give away something about Michael if John showed up. LOL

speaking of haters saying things alot of people around my way said he wasnt in the memory list thing because they did a tribute to him....but that doesnt make any sense lol
I thought of that too. But they did a tribute to Les Paul and he was on the list. So the reason must be that Michael Jackson is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

February 01, 2010, 10:57:28 AM
Quote from: "mollyfaithxo"
Quote from: "SIMPLY-[MJ
"]
Quote from: "LOVESoldier28"
I wonder if any haters will try to make up excuses as to why they never included MJ in the memoriam at the show LOL we all know he's alive but I know some haters will never be able to open their minds. One thing got me thinking though...I wonder where John Mayer was, too bad he never sat in the audience unless it would give away something about Michael if John showed up. LOL

speaking of haters saying things alot of people around my way said he wasnt in the memory list thing because they did a tribute to him....but that doesnt make any sense lol
I thought of that too. But they did a tribute to Les Paul and he was on the list. So the reason must be that Michael Jackson is alive.

I didn't see the Memoriam List. Could somebody find a link to a video with it? I can't find it :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

February 01, 2010, 11:05:00 AM
I'm not sure what to say after reading from page 4 to this one. First off, how dare you make fun of the kids? There were comments like "At least she's not talking into her purse" about Paris. It's not that harsh, I know, but it's low to point out a child's flaws >_> Both Prince and Paris were extremley nervous. Has anyone here not given a presentation? I've done so many times, rehersed for them, and totally forgot everything when I got up to do it. Paris probably just freaked out and decided to cut it short before she embarsessed herself. Maybe her speech wasn't supposed to be long in the first place *shrug*
Secondly, who said they were forced to accept this award? Maybe they wanted to, not to get on stage, but to honor their father-"daddy" as they all call him. Alive or not, Michael might still be away from them at times.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions