The Official Grammy Thread

• 550 Replies

Offline DancingTheDream

• Hoaxer

Re: The Official Grammy Thread

• on: January 27, 2010, 03:48:21 PM
I cant decide how i feel about the MJ kids performing at the Grammys... it feels all wrong.

I mean.. they are not MJ.  Remember how we feel about Lisa Marie Presley... she isnt Elvis and doing this to the kids is setting them up for a fall.   The kids will never be successful as their father and i dont think they should be put in the spotlight like this.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline steffmaster1

• Hoaxer

• on: January 27, 2010, 04:17:39 PM
they may come up and help accept the award tho that would be nice michael wouldnt mind that maybe paris could say something else?? he will return not at grammys but in front of me and the rest of the fans soon!!! :lol:

Offline SIMPLY-[MJ]

• Hoaxer

• on: January 27, 2010, 04:48:30 PM
Basically on the Grammy situation I'm not quite sure Michael will BE THERE BE THERE...but if he is he would blow everyone mind and it will be the most awesome moment in music history!! it just goes together so well with the thriller moment from this is it everything is 3d and BAM Michael pops up and give a great performance but in our case appearance...but Marlon did say on ustream it will be surprise for who will accept the award. so i guess that surprise was blown out of the water with the children lol

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
I mean.. they are not MJ.  Remember how we feel about Lisa Marie Presley... she isnt Elvis and doing this to the kids is setting them up for a fall.   The kids will never be successful as their father and i dont think they should be put in the spotlight like this.

I'm sorry but i found that a lil harsh  :shock:  
i don't think it's right to say that the kids will never be successful as their father.
Even if that is true we have nothing to show that they are not capable of it
Even if they are not as successful as their father u never know that maybe prince Paris or blanket can dance and sing and come close to mj's number when they grow up. maybe they are talented enough to keep the legacy of their father alive and follow in his footsteps or even build on to his legacy in their own way you never know!  :)

Crescendo

• on: January 30, 2010, 03:29:08 AM
I wonder are they gonna do to PPB (Prince, Paris and Blanket) like they did with Mj and force them on stage to perform and/or accept awards? That is so sad. :( Blanket seems so shy. Prince and Paris need, and I'm sure, desire normalcy within their lives without all the paparazzi.

I can't wait for the grammys though. Let's hope for the best. :D

Offline Hopeless

• Hoaxer

• on: January 30, 2010, 04:57:40 AM
The TIAI link today includes a performans at the grammy :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPKeR02An5I

The TIAI Link :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZyDK4SQ_Es

At Sunday TIAI links the 52 ! ( 5+2 =7) Link.

It's the 52 ! Grammy award.

What do you think ?  :D

Offline dangerousmistress

• Hoaxer

• on: January 30, 2010, 09:05:31 AM
i'm not really sure if i'm following the real prince and paris at twitter, but so far all their tweets seem legitimate. and based on their most recent tweets, yes, Prince is a little nervous about the speech but what really touches my heart is that he's reminding himself that IT'S FOR DADDY so he gotta do it. Paris seemed excited about the performance. She tweeted that they are having vocal lessons so they would sing good at the Grammy's. I guess these tweets will all be put to test at the Grammys, i mean if they really perform then at least i can be more sure that they are the real kids on twitter.

Offline Solid121

• Hoaxer

• on: January 30, 2010, 09:12:04 AM
It's seeming that all three of Michael's children will attend the Grammy's (along with other members of the Jackson family) and that  "they are set to "read some sort of speech" about him (-EOnline!)" So what kind of speech are they going to read and more importantly, who has written it?! Could Michael have written his own acceptance speech??
[size=85]Lift Your Head Up High and Scream Out To The World
I Know I Am Someone and Let The Truth Unfurl
No One Can Hurt You Now because You Know What\'s True
Yes, I Believe In Me, So You Believe In You[/size]

MJLover1990

• on: January 30, 2010, 09:12:59 AM
I really can't wait to see the Grammy's, it would be really amazing to see his children up there on stage and ofcourse Earth Song in 3D :mrgreen:

Offline Grazzia

• Hoaxer

• on: January 30, 2010, 10:07:57 AM
is it today right?
the speach thing

Offline kingofmystery

• Hoaxer

• on: January 30, 2010, 10:57:53 AM
Quote from: "dangerousmistress"
i'm not really sure if i'm following the real prince and paris at twitter, but so far all their tweets seem legitimate. and based on their most recent tweets, yes, Prince is a little nervous about the speech but what really touches my heart is that he's reminding himself that IT'S FOR DADDY so he gotta do it. Paris seemed excited about the performance. She tweeted that they are having vocal lessons so they would sing good at the Grammy's. I guess these tweets will all be put to test at the Grammys, i mean if they really perform then at least i can be more sure that they are the real kids on twitter.

Just for the record, the kids DO NOT have a Twitter account.  This has been verified from the Jackson brothers (twitter.com/ALLJACK5ONS )...

there are a lot of fake Jacksons on here. marlon & I do not have twitter accts. we only tweet from here. MJ kids don't either.
9:00 PM Jan 28th from web

@caroline helping verify this acct. Yeah, thx fans u did it. the fake accts r very upsetting to our fans. not good to do. JJ
9:12 PM Jan 28th from web
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

Crescendo

• on: January 30, 2010, 11:05:07 AM
Does anyone know about Paris' myspace? Is it real?

I think it is www.myspace.com/theparisjackson

I've seen many pictures which are watermarked with the url.

Offline SearchingForTruths

• Hoaxer
    • http://dark-desert-rose.deviantart.com/

• on: January 30, 2010, 11:12:20 AM
I haven't been here in forever  :lol:  Anyway, I just wanted to know where everyone's getting the information about the kids preforming at the Grammys?? I know that Prince and Paris are accepting the Lifetime Achievement award for Michael tonight, and that the video of that will be shown at the Grammys tomorrow. The article I read made it clear that Blanket was not going to be there. It was the New York Times, by the way.

L.O.V.E.
It\'s A
Mystery
Where You\'ll
Find Me
Where You\'ll Find...
All is LOVE

Offline mjboogie

• Hoaxer

• on: January 30, 2010, 11:41:09 AM
They are only accepting the award for their dad, as far as I know they will not be performing. And if Blanket is not going to be present then where will he be with Grace ? Or maybe his daddy? ;)

Offline Liberian Girl Heehee

• Hoaxer

• on: January 30, 2010, 12:28:37 PM
MIchael will return in his own time, whatever that time will be.  It will be unbelieveable when he does return, and I beLIEve it will be unexpected, as Michael seemed to like the unexpected.  Since so many here are saying he will not be at the Grammys, maybe he will decide it is the right time to reappear.  8-)  We don't have too much longer to find out.  I hope he either comes back tomorrow night or gives us signs that he is okay and we need to keep spreading the message.  BUt, if neither one of those happen, I will keep the faith that he will come back to us when he is ready.

Offline Cameron

• Hoaxer

• on: January 30, 2010, 02:48:55 PM
It's so excited !
But I think that there will have only the 3D Video, and nothing else.
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

Offline SoundOfCrescendo

• Hoaxer

• on: January 30, 2010, 03:10:35 PM
Man. I've been telling my family he's gonna be there since December but NO ONE BELIEVES ME. xD
I hope he's there. But even if he isn't I think we should be able to understand why. If he doesn't come nack here, its not the end of it. ;)
[size=150]We didn\'t lose Michael, we just can\'t find him.[/size]

"Everyone loved Michael, we all loved him, but I mean, look what we did..." --Gladys Knight

Offline MJsFan4Ever

• Hoaxer

• on: January 30, 2010, 03:31:47 PM
We can watch the ceremony today?
go to www.grammy.com/live it starts at 3:00

Offline loma

• Hoaxer
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1652844645

• on: January 30, 2010, 03:50:05 PM
I would be surprised if Blanket went up there!
He always seems so shy..  :?
Gosh. I'd love it if Michael's wishes were respected and the children were kept out of the spotlight.

I can't wait to see Paris's acting this time.  8-)
(rubs hands together)
MUAHAHAHAHAAA!!
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Offline Bellexx

• Hoaxer

• on: January 30, 2010, 04:33:02 PM
I'm not able to watch it in my country, (also because of the timezone) could someone please keep me/us updated? :) Thanks a lot!

[size=85]Together we\'ll cry happy tears[/size]

Offline mollyfaithxo

• Hoaxer

• on: January 30, 2010, 04:54:58 PM
Did anyone watch the live video of Paris and Prince accepting the award? I missed it.

Offline Grazzia

• Hoaxer

• on: January 30, 2010, 04:59:08 PM
2 minutes till the speech :D

im soo curioussss

Offline mollyfaithxo

• Hoaxer

• on: January 30, 2010, 05:26:40 PM
Quote from: "Grazzia"
2 minutes till the speech :D

im soo curioussss
What's happening? Sorry I'm on my iPod and don't have my computer so I can't watch it.

Offline loma

• Hoaxer
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1652844645

• on: January 30, 2010, 05:36:01 PM
So far, they've only confirmed tributes to a lot of people.
"Michael Jackson's manager" just walked in.
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Offline voiceforthesilent

• Hoaxer

• on: January 30, 2010, 05:45:14 PM
Quote from: "thecheetoman2004"
Quote from: "mirandacnc"
Quote from: "thecheetoman2004"
Quote from: "TruthBeTold"
this can be the official grammy thread from now on so we can discuss about the grammys...

guys i really feel something could happen.. it makes sense to me.

1. MJ promised producers he would perform this year
2. producer of grammys is long time MJ associate
3. Why chose earth song 3d instead of thriller 3d?
4. some of TII dancers slipped up on twitter saying, rehearsing for mj, then quickly changed it when they realised they slipped up
5. and the grammys is at staples centre where it all started

TII rehearsals = the making of, memorial = death of & Grammys = resurrection

You have some good points. I think something really could happen.

off topic~you should try to find murray :D  i see your in houston tx! lol :lol:  :lol:

:lol: i know where his office is....but haven't gone by there...might swing by there lol...scope the outside...make a little video (not go inside of course, just survey the outside)

Why not go inside?  Just ask someone at the desk if Dr Murray is black or white. After they answer you can say "thank you" and leave.  You shouldn't be arrested for asking a simple question...
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline thecheetoman2004

• Hoaxer
    • http://www.facebook.com/randy.swilley

• on: January 30, 2010, 05:55:57 PM
Why not go inside? Just ask someone at the desk if Dr Murray is black or white. After they answer you can say "thank you" and leave. You shouldn't be arrested for asking a simple question...

I'll do that :D My friend is taking me by there soon
"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I\'m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I\'m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal