Re: Witness - Michael's dead
January 26, 2010, 07:21:43 AM
you know... i am pretty tired!
we don't need, michael don't need WEAK people!

Believe in what you want.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 08:04:01 AM
Cheer up sweety! We all have our bad days.. It can be tough. And there will always be someone somewhere trying to get us down. But don't except that. Go with you gut feeling. Trust what you feel deep in your heart and in your bones. It's through the hope and believe that we together have come this far.

Cheer up to some of Michael lovely songs. Michael is very strong. We must be too. I listen to Xscape at the moment.. It makes me feel very good.

*A big hug to you* ! We are all here. You are not alone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" ~ Albert E.

iMJacksonfaN

January 26, 2010, 08:11:08 AM
It's so easy to make such words.. Everyone can write a fake story.. There is no evidence, just text from a random person..

Old asian guy? Look at him, day before.. His real hair, that was not a wig! How can he be bald then? Murray cuted his hair while waiting on the ambulance?.. Old? He looked pretty much like the 90's Michael.. Except some wrinkels..

You're going down to easy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

January 26, 2010, 08:12:33 AM
Quote from: "Xsy"
I think it´s okay to have doubts. We can´t leave news, articles, information, stories or whatever out that bothers us or tells something else than michael is alive! If we all would close our eyes in front of such things (even though it´s BS sometimes) we would follow blind. We are still not sure if we are right (even though some think we are because they believe, that´s okay, but for some others it´s harder and that´s okay too)! That´s my opinion.
Quote from: "TinkerbellStardust"
Cheer up sweety! We all have our bad days.. It can be tough. And there will always be someone somewhere trying to get us down. But don't except that. Go with you gut feeling. Trust what you feel deep in your heart and in your bones. It's through the hope and believe that we together have come this far.

Cheer up to some of Michael lovely songs. Michael is very strong. We must be too. I listen to Xscape at the moment.. It makes me feel very good.

*A big hug to you* ! We are all here. You are not alone.

true

we are here for you - x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

DooDoo

January 26, 2010, 08:13:20 AM
don't let this BS gets through you it's not worth it  ;)  ((hugs))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you are my life

speechless, that\'s how you make me feel

I want a hippopotamus for Christmas

xxmjxx

January 26, 2010, 08:39:44 AM
At 2.29,when he says Mother........... :shock:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 08:47:40 AM
Quote from: "Xsy"
I think it´s okay to have doubts. We can´t leave news, articles, information, stories or whatever out that bothers us or tells something else than michael is alive! If we all would close our eyes in front of such things (even though it´s BS sometimes) we would follow blind. We are still not sure if we are right (even though some think we are because they believe, that´s okay, but for some others it´s harder and that´s okay too)! That´s my opinion.

Thank you for understanding my way of thinking. I do believe that Michael is alive otherwise I wouldn't be on this site but I do not KNOW FOR CERTAIN that he is, none of us do. I want to stay objective and not be blind to things that I don't actually want to see. If there's to be a proper investigation we have to look at EVERYTHING even if it might not be what we want it to be, you know what I mean? Sorry if I annoyed anyone with this post that was not my intention at all. I'm really happy a lot of you have strong faith in Michael being alive and it does make me feel better but sometimes one just needs second opinions, you know? This person might be anyone but what reason do they have to write that? To me he/she seems to be a fan that has accepted Michael's "death" and it didn't seem like he/she was trying to put me down or anything and that's what's made me wonder... I needed to express my thoughts and the only place I feel I can do that is here. As many of you know it's not very easy to discuss this matter with other people because they don't really care. I'm a person with strong opinions but I try to stay openminded how else will I find the truth? If this all made me seem like a weak person than so be it, right now my heart sure does feel pretty weak  :(  Again I do appologize if I did upset anyone.

@loyalfan, TinkerbellStardust, the arabian nights, DooDoo - Thank you guys for your kind words  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Venus

January 26, 2010, 09:10:46 AM
Quote from: "iMJacksonfaN"
It's so easy to make such words.. Everyone can write a fake story.. There is no evidence, just text from a random person..

Old asian guy? Look at him, day before.. His real hair, that was not a wig! How can he be bald then? Murray cuted his hair while waiting on the ambulance?.. Old? He looked pretty much like the 90's Michael.. Except some wrinkels..

You're going down to easy.

About being bald... This curls are not his real hair. But because it's very very good wig (He's MJ and he can effort the best) made from real human hair it's look good.

Come on! What's wrong in being bald? Maybe some of you are too young to admit the guy can be sexy being bald? In his age and his health (lupus, vitiligo, different procedures) it's normal.
Some of my friends became bald in their 20s. It happens to men. Relax.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E. you all

January 26, 2010, 09:59:46 AM
he has passed. i know the one who tagged him at ucla medical center. said he looked like an old asian? guy. bald. very very thin and long gone. dead for a while at that point. f u conrad murray. long live the king. r.i.p. mj

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

puhleassssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Xsy

January 26, 2010, 10:17:02 AM
Quote from: "MJalive999"
you know... i am pretty tired!
we don't need, michael don't need WEAK people!

Believe in what you want.

What a strange statement! I hope you were just tired a didn´t mean it.
You wanna spread love, you wanna stay united, no need for weak people? Do we start to select?
I hope I got you wrong. love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 10:18:32 AM
Was the person who claimed this a fan? Anyway, people always wanna sound important. And also keep in mind that there are tons of people who, for some reason, hate the thought of Michael faking his death. They'd do anything to deny it, I guess. "Michael would never do that!" Right.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

January 26, 2010, 10:41:54 AM
Infinitylady » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:59 pm

he has passed. i know the one who tagged him at ucla medical center. said he looked like an old asian? guy. bald. very very thin and long gone. dead for a while at that point. f u conrad murray. long live the king. r.i.p. mj

puhleassssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!    

Well, I just want to say I am not laughing at the person who posted it.  I understand how they feel. I am just laughing at the person who told them that he looked like an old asian guy! OMGoodness!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

January 26, 2010, 10:53:45 AM
You shouldn't worry..I think.Because on the others hands,others people have claimed to have seen him/have informations on having him alive(of course lot of them are troll tough)This person could be a troll as well.
Remember that on internet you can say anything...
Have you seen Craig Harvey's replies to our emails "I've seen the real thing",if you've seen it,did you believe it ? No,if you believed it,you wouldn't be here right ?
Believe until we have consistent proof he is indeed dead !that thing the guy said, it's not a proof,anyone can say that kind of thing to scare us.Could be even someone of Michael's camp to scare us a little  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 10:59:08 AM
Well lets turn the negative news into a little positiveness ...  Of course they weren't allowed to have cameras or anything, because...

That will just prove the guy who died the 25th of June wasn't Michael Jackson or,

that will show the ambulance photo was a fake!  Does the guy in the ambulance look like an old Asian guy?  Does  MJ  look Asian or old in TII?   I believe that  the guy who was being tagged was another person.  Please, don't panic!  We didn't believe he was dead at the memorial, we didn't believe MJ was dead at the funeral, we haven't believed the family's tears.  Why should we believe someone from the internet claiming that "he knows the person who tagged MJ' s toe?  Keep the faith!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grenat

January 26, 2010, 11:07:35 AM
That will just prove the guy who died the 25th of June wasn't Michael Jackson or,

that will show the ambulance photo was a fake! Does the guy in the ambulance look like an old Asian guy? Does MJ look Asian or old in TII? I believe that the guy who was being tagged was another person. Please, don't panic! We didn't believe he was dead at the memorial, we didn't believe MJ was dead at the funeral, we haven't believed the family's tears. Why should we believe someone from the internet claiming that "he knows the person who tagged MJ' s toe?

That's what I wanted to say but I didn't know how to use the word  :D
I agree with you ! We didn't believe Paris's speech,the family statement,the coroner statement in front of journalist,the memorial,the funeral,
We don't believe in anything the family/friend say about it,yet we always believe some troll coming on internet.Maybe he isn't a troll but there is nothing proving he isn't ! He could be a hater who doesn't know anything and don't care about our feelings at all !
And for sure Michael looked really good in TII definitely not a old asian guy !
And anyone know that Michael is extremely thin these later years ! it doesn't prove anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions