Witness - Michael's dead
January 26, 2010, 03:40:37 AM
Ok, I'm pretty much freaking out right now crying my eyes out... I might also be posting under the wrong topic but I'm just very very confused and upset right now so I appologize if this is the case. I just found something out and it's negative but I feel that I need to share it.

I was watching videos on YT and actually came across "anti-hoax videos", i.e. videos showing why all these "clues" are stupid which made me cry (yes I'm being really really emotional). Then I watched another hoax video and read all comments which were all from non-believers and one of them caught my eye, here it is:

he has passed. i know the one who tagged him at ucla medical center. said he looked like an old asian? guy. bald. very very thin and long gone. dead for a while at that point. f u conrad murray. long live the king. r.i.p. mj

That got me confused so I sent him/her a question: what do you mean tagged can u please explain. And who is this person? you know?

And here is the reply:

he one that works at ucla medical. they made them give up all phones and pretty much EVERYTHING off their person before they went in to do their job. he put the toe tag on him. that tag. because i told this person you could have made so much money. he said its not worth his job and? again they took all phones cameras or anything else before they were allowed in the room.

Sorry guys I'm going mental now crying floods while typing this... "Toe tag"?!  :shock: Pictures are popping up in my head and I just wanna die! What to do?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Witness - Michael's dead
January 26, 2010, 04:33:50 AM
said he looked like an old asian? guy. bald.

I don't think it's possible that Mike would look like an old Asian guy even if dead. sorry. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Suzy

January 26, 2010, 04:38:11 AM
Every non believer will try to keep us down.Dont let them!I NEED TO SEE PROOF,NO STUPIT WORDS!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

January 26, 2010, 05:20:20 AM
I really don't understand why people totally lose it when they read or see one tiny thing that might indicate Mike is dead, while we have gathered an overwhelming amount of evidence over the past 7 months which proves he's alive!

Please, alovesmichael, go to the index of this website and start reading as from "June 25, 2009: The day Michael Jackson 'died'.".

Here's another clear piece of evidence that Mike is still alive:
[youtube:34ktz37c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw[/youtube:34ktz37c]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 05:40:26 AM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Ok, I'm pretty much freaking out right now crying my eyes out... I might also be posting under the wrong topic but I'm just very very confused and upset right now so I appologize if this is the case. I just found something out and it's negative but I feel that I need to share it.

I was watching videos on YT and actually came across "anti-hoax videos", i.e. videos showing why all these "clues" are stupid which made me cry (yes I'm being really really emotional). Then I watched another hoax video and read all comments which were all from non-believers and one of them caught my eye, here it is:

he has passed. i know the one who tagged him at ucla medical center. said he looked like an old asian? guy. bald. very very thin and long gone. dead for a while at that point. f u conrad murray. long live the king. r.i.p. mj

That got me confused so I sent him/her a question: what do you mean tagged can u please explain. And who is this person? you know?

And here is the reply:

he one that works at ucla medical. they made them give up all phones and pretty much EVERYTHING off their person before they went in to do their job. he put the toe tag on him. that tag. because i told this person you could have made so much money. he said its not worth his job and? again they took all phones cameras or anything else before they were allowed in the room.

Sorry guys I'm going mental now crying floods while typing this... "Toe tag"?!  :shock: Pictures are popping up in my head and I just wanna die! What to do?

How you even know this person telling this story is legit and that they know someone who even work at UCLA medical?  It could be someone lying just to be spiteful.  Have you actually seen any witnesses on tv or anything?  Have you heard any witnesses give stories about that day? You know good and well if somebody had the opportunity to give some info. and make some big money they wouldn't be worried about no little hospital job. Also how the heck would MJ look asian. I would like to know the answer to that.  Yeah he probably really did tag someone that was really an old asian man.  please. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 05:51:29 AM
Old Asian ? :?
I think it 's been discussed before that, yes,maybe someone  has taken his place to that.
Afterall , the authorities should have a body to confirm a death.
Anyway  I don't think taht something so small can go against the tons of evidences that we have so far.
Be strong! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lady J

January 26, 2010, 06:12:50 AM
No please---NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

January 26, 2010, 06:23:27 AM
oooh come on....and old asian guy  :lol:

These are just words....Don't get upset abpout these anti hoax videos...

There's no proof that it's true and when we remember the Amb.Pic, he doesn't looked like an old aisan guy ( it's fake though) but no....this is a big bunch of BS to me..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

January 26, 2010, 06:42:48 AM
Quote from: "msteetee34"
[ Have you heard any witnesses give stories about that day? You know good and well if somebody had the opportunity to give some info. and make some big money they wouldn't be worried about no little hospital job.
I agree that this probably isn't true. Afterall, the asian bit just screams out false  :?   But, I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the actual idea of it.  That 'little hopsital job' that u refer to, is actually somebodys career that they will have trained to do. If that were me, there is no way that I would sell out to the media, and definitely lose my job.. because that breach of confidentiality would follow you wherever u go.. U'd never be able to get a job in another hospital again.. you would lose your career.  Plus personally, if I had a photo or info, whatever of MJ really dead, I'd never go public with it.  I just wouldn't want to be that person responsible for putting it out there.  So whoever the people are who supposedly dealt with MJ's body at the hospital (if they did), I don't blame them at all for not coming forward with information.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 06:45:52 AM
Just because of someones words you are worried? At least we can actually see the clues for ourselves.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

lisap27

January 26, 2010, 06:47:42 AM
ASIAN!! this should stand out a mile.. come on people Mike was whiter than white with his vitilago for a start!!!

and more than their job is worth to make millions off a photo of the deceased Michael Jackson, therefore never having to work again, on whatever rate of pay they was on.. unless they was a true die hard devoted fan.. i wouldn't do it personally, but thats me.. and their talking about it.. so thats a break in confidentiality to even admit he was there.. keep them eyes open people.. :shock:

come on i don't believe it for a second.. chin up..  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 06:47:55 AM
Hey... To cheer you up, just go read some of the stories on michaeljacksonsightings.com. Never forget that anybody in this world can make up whatever they want to, and the people who claim they saw Michael alive might just as well be speaking the truth. Don't give up. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

loyalfan

January 26, 2010, 06:57:32 AM
HERE  IS A BIG HUG...XXXXXX IM JUST LIKE YOU........BUT PLEASE..........NO WAY IS THAT IS MICHEAL........I HAVE READ SOOOOOO MANY THINGS ON THE INTERNET........AND THERE ARE SOOOO  MANY GITS OUT THERE ..........DONT BE SAD......HE IS NOT DEAD.......I LISTEN TO MY GUT FEELINGS......LISTEN TO YOURS.............XXXXXXLOVE TO YOU
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

January 26, 2010, 07:01:51 AM
Quote from: "Bee Bee"
Hey... To cheer you up, just go read some of the stories on michaeljacksonsightings.com. Never forget that anybody in this world can make up whatever they want to, and the people who claim they saw Michael alive might just as well be speaking the truth. Don't give up. :)
good joke - you made me laugh.

i think i would rather  believe us - there are also sorts of evidence that we have found, some believe in areas that i think no no way, but there is a lot of commonality, and agreement. but dear thread creator, you dont have any collaborative evidence, people blog rubbish and people believe, what we do here is test the evidence, we bash each other occasionaly because we get passionate ( but some pp are rude). so dont go throwing everything out the window.

hold on a bit - what is your true belief? hold on to your truth, your anomaly of evidence, your intelligent your mind is telling you something, its instinctive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Xsy

January 26, 2010, 07:14:59 AM
I think it´s okay to have doubts. We can´t leave news, articles, information, stories or whatever out that bothers us or tells something else than michael is alive! If we all would close our eyes in front of such things (even though it´s BS sometimes) we would follow blind. We are still not sure if we are right (even though some think we are because they believe, that´s okay, but for some others it´s harder and that´s okay too)! That´s my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions