Re: Witness - Michael's dead
January 27, 2010, 05:54:36 PM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
Quote from: "Suzi~Ses~Its~Right"
I dont know how many of you read my post about my relative working recently at UCLA i have emailed them to find out this info, i will post here as soon as they answer me.

Hello Suzi~Ses~Its~Right:

I have a couple of questions for you that I feel are pertinent to this case.

1)Does UCLA have a medical pathologist that performs it's own autopsies? (most hospitals do)
2)Does UCLA have a morgue on campus or off campus? Where is it in regards to distance from the hospital?
3)Is it customary to chopper a VIP/high profile individual to the morgue (if it is off campus)?

Ok im not gone do a photo print of the mail cos its got personal details on it, and im aware that people have already tried contacting my relative at work but the answers are,

No they do not use toe tags at the hospital, the ID braclet is left on untill a body either goes for a post mortem, which is not always performed at the hospital, or goes to a funeral home etc. Toe tags apparently are not used widley in hospitals anymore as in the past many 'slip ups' have happened
I can answer two questions which is contained in the response anyway, 1) yes UCLA does have a medical Pathologist that performs SOME autopsies, as it is teaching hospital. 3) No it is not customary to chopper a VIP/High profile person. but the reason for this was to avoid the press and the bedlam going on around the site. (this is not factual, this is only what they are being told, she does not have 'inside information'.
I have emailed back question 2) will let you know when i recieve an answer, but as she is currently at work it could be a while yet.
I can tell you that after pictures and medical documentation was leaked from UCLA after britney spears had her child at UCLA and medical reports were leaked on high profile cases from the hospital, staff who release ANY information now are faced with loss of position AND it is hospital policy to sue the employee. Dont know if that information helps at all.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~*~*Shoot for the Moon ~ Even if you miss you land among the Stars*~*~
We only live once. Since we are given the gift of life, it should be a persistent endeavour to immortalize ourselves, no matter what field of endeavour we choose\' .. Michael Jackson
Michael to me your not an icon nor a superstar .. your just a boy that this girl fell in love with a very long time ago.

January 27, 2010, 06:17:25 PM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
I dont know how many of you read my post about my relative working recently at UCLA i have emailed them to find out this info, i will post here as soon as they answer me.

Hello Suzi~Ses~Its~Right:

I have a couple of questions for you that I feel are pertinent to this case.

1)Does UCLA have a medical pathologist that performs it's own autopsies? (most hospitals do)
2)Does UCLA have a morgue on campus or off campus? Where is it in regards to distance from the hospital?
3)Is it customary to chopper a VIP/high profile individual to the morgue (if it is off campus)?

Ok im not gone do a photo print of the mail cos its got personal details on it, and im aware that people have already tried contacting my relative at work but the answers are,

No they do not use toe tags at the hospital, the ID braclet is left on untill a body either goes for a post mortem, which is not always performed at the hospital, or goes to a funeral home etc. Toe tags apparently are not used widley in hospitals anymore as in the past many 'slip ups' have happened
I can answer two questions which is contained in the response anyway, 1) yes UCLA does have a medical Pathologist that performs SOME autopsies, as it is teaching hospital. 3) No it is not customary to chopper a VIP/High profile person. but the reason for this was to avoid the press and the bedlam going on around the site. (this is not factual, this is only what they are being told, she does not have 'inside information'.
I have emailed back question 2) will let you know when i recieve an answer, but as she is currently at work it could be a while yet.
I can tell you that after pictures and medical documentation was leaked from UCLA after britney spears had her child at UCLA and medical reports were leaked on high profile cases from the hospital, staff who release ANY information now are faced with loss of position AND it is hospital policy to sue the employee. Dont know if that information helps at all.

Well that would at least rule out the "toe tag situation". I actually had no idea how they usually "mark" the patients so this was very insightful information thank you. I guess I was quite hysterical when I started this thread but after reading all the comments I realise I might have overreacted after all. I suppose I have bad days sometimes   :oops:  But I do still believe it's important to question everything...

@MrJosephJ - LOL! Maybe!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

January 27, 2010, 06:18:25 PM
I think it is all rubbish why would they put a toe tag on Michael if he had passed away  as no body would be leaving his body alone and he was taken away it does not add up I thought they might do that if you go into the morgue and left there but that would not have been the case with Micheal because of who he is so no need to toe tag.Any way i dont think they do that now i think it is just a familiar scene fom a horror film that sort of thing that might have given the person the idea tooo say that  a stephen king ending. ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

January 28, 2010, 02:23:06 AM
Quote from: "MrJosephJ"
OMG guys! It's so simple.   This dead fellow looked like an old bald asian because he was an old bald asain.
i like what you have said, your funny.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 28, 2010, 05:01:39 AM

Thanks for the info Suzi!  I found this same info from a couple of different hospitals too...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  This one's really interesting and talks all about the death certificates, etc... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  
I'm not surprised that after the Britney fiasco there have been no document leaks with MJ.  But I am surprised no one has said anything at all about him even being there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

February 08, 2010, 07:37:38 PM
that person is me... and i am telling you what i was told. but i have put that in the back of my head to beLIEve. too many things point to the hoax. although i know exactly what ive heard. im sorry. i am user qtgonewild on youtube (if you still have the message)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

MJ212

February 08, 2010, 09:46:19 PM
Quote from: "onemorechance"
said he looked like an old asian? guy. bald.

I don't think it's possible that Mike would look like an old Asian guy even if dead. sorry. :lol:

well if that picture that i have seen lately was supposed to be michael the bald asian look would make sense,but i still believe michael is alive,especially with the pic of the real murray,very weird
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 08, 2010, 09:54:04 PM
Quote from: "alovesmichael"
Ok, I'm pretty much freaking out right now crying my eyes out... I might also be posting under the wrong topic but I'm just very very confused and upset right now so I appologize if this is the case. I just found something out and it's negative but I feel that I need to share it.

I was watching videos on YT and actually came across "anti-hoax videos", i.e. videos showing why all these "clues" are stupid which made me cry (yes I'm being really really emotional). Then I watched another hoax video and read all comments which were all from non-believers and one of them caught my eye, here it is:

he has passed. i know the one who tagged him at ucla medical center. said he looked like an old asian? guy. bald. very very thin and long gone. dead for a while at that point. f u conrad murray. long live the king. r.i.p. mj

That got me confused so I sent him/her a question: what do you mean tagged can u please explain. And who is this person? you know?

And here is the reply:

he one that works at ucla medical. they made them give up all phones and pretty much EVERYTHING off their person before they went in to do their job. he put the toe tag on him. that tag. because i told this person you could have made so much money. he said its not worth his job and? again they took all phones cameras or anything else before they were allowed in the room.

Sorry guys I'm going mental now crying floods while typing this... "Toe tag"?!  :shock: Pictures are popping up in my head and I just wanna die! What to do?

For confidentiality reasons, they probably make them do that for everyone, not just celebrities.  In our medical facility we treat everyone the same - not just the rich and famous.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

February 09, 2010, 06:15:47 AM
Quote from: "i[MISS
my[KING]"]that person is me... and i am telling you what i was told. but i have put that in the back of my head to beLIEve. too many things point to the hoax. although i know exactly what ive heard. im sorry. i am user qtgonewild on youtube (if you still have the message)

I was the one that sent you a message, what a small world!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 09, 2010, 09:30:50 AM
Quote from: "i[MISS
my[KING]"]that person is me... and i am telling you what i was told. but i have put that in the back of my head to beLIEve. too many things point to the hoax. although i know exactly what ive heard. im sorry. i am user qtgonewild on youtube (if you still have the message)

I was the one that sent you a message, what a small world!  :D

it is such a small world. i am glad to have found my way here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

February 12, 2010, 05:34:05 AM
I just found something out and it's negative but I feel that I need to share it.

I watched another hoax video and read all comments which were all from non-believers and one of them caught my eye, here it is:

he has passed. i know the one who tagged him at ucla medical center. said he looked like an old asian? guy. bald. very very thin and long gone. dead for a while at that point. f u conrad murray. long live the king. r.i.p. mj

That got me confused so I sent him/her a question: what do you mean tagged can u please explain. And who is this person? you know?

And here is the reply:

he one that works at ucla medical. they made them give up all phones and pretty much EVERYTHING off their person before they went in to do their job. he put the toe tag on him. that tag. because i told this person you could have made so much money. he said its not worth his job and? again they took all phones cameras or anything else before they were allowed in the room.

Sorry guys I'm going mental now crying floods while typing this... "Toe tag"?!  :shock: Pictures are popping up in my head and I just wanna die! What to do?

Even though most hospitals use other forms of ID now, a toe tag was confirmed in the autopsy, so I wonder if this guy was telling the truth?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

Datroot

February 12, 2010, 09:59:27 AM
Quote from: "Infinitylady"

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

puhleassssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  ;)  ;)  ;)

Sounds like a load of BS to me - but what do I know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

February 12, 2010, 01:56:00 PM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
I just found something out and it's negative but I feel that I need to share it.

I watched another hoax video and read all comments which were all from non-believers and one of them caught my eye, here it is:

And here is the reply:

Even though most hospitals use other forms of ID now, a toe tag was confirmed in the autopsy, so I wonder if this guy was telling the truth?  :?

Yeah that's what's worrying me  :?  But then again someone on this forum has a relative working in UCLA and she said they don't use toe tags (you can read it a bit further up on this thread) but maybe they but the toetag on at the coroners... But what I remember is being told that this guy works at UCLA. And then there's the doubt of the autopsy report being real... Idk what to make of anything really but I do know that the AR is very detailed and long, it freaks me out  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 12, 2010, 02:01:53 PM
Well he didn't look Asian while he was alive so I highly doubt he looked Asian when he was dead. FFS i'm white and Irish so when I die will I look Chinese??????????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

Venus

February 12, 2010, 03:13:46 PM
Quote from: "karen-ishealive"
Well he didn't look Asian while he was alive so I highly doubt he looked Asian when he was dead. FFS i'm white and Irish so when I die will I look Chinese??????????

The witness said he looked asian doesn't mean he looked like real chinese, but could have some features changed after lots of botox and other prosedures that Arnold Klein mentioned. With the extremely small nose for 50 years old (because nose and ears grow all life and look only bigger while aging) and tatoos, and botox... could be true...And by the way asian is not always chinese.
I know a girl who look like jewish, but she's not and she's asian by the way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions