Raikiramari

Re: Michael Isnt coming back
October 18, 2011, 05:15:05 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In my humble opinion Michael doesn't see his kids and family often. And that is the reason why Blanket cries and Katherine looks so sad at some interviews. He would have caught up long ago if he was staying with his kids always, and it would be so hard to go out with a disguise all the time.

Yes, indeed. I guess Michael would see them a few times, but not so repetitively. We know that his family wants to be around him, but that's the risk...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

Raikiramari

Re: Michael Isnt coming back
October 18, 2011, 05:19:17 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm sorry if I offended somebody or made them mad. I just expressed my opinion.
I seemed to be misunderstood here. I never said that Michael is not alive (don't want to use the other word), but I can't also be sure that he is. Too bad you couldn't see judging by my message that I'm simply confused. I just don't know what to think. This whole...hmm..."situation" just keeps taking my brains out.
Yes, I "don't want to hear about it" because my scars are still bleeding. As Raikiramari noticed correctly that the depression causes the loss of belief, you got to understand me. That is why I am here. And you're already mentioning the non-believers forum.
...And I am not craving for no negative attention. I came with peace) Honestly)

It's okay to have an opinion, it just feels though, that the negative attention feeding through this thread is having a bad affect on people.

I can understand how you feel, I felt a little out of the world a couple days ago, but I got back up on my feet. You have to realize that you should avoid all the negative attention and see the light in dark. It's the only way to get around it. Sticking with depression will make it worse for yourself, if you let things get to you there's no way you'll have the passion to beLIEve.

I don't understand how us beLIEvers get so confused, we've stuck through this since 2009, STOP LETTING PEOPLE PUT YOU DOWN!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."