Re: Michael Isnt coming back
October 17, 2011, 04:24:02 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@Raikiramari:
"Michael never left his children", what do you mean?
It is obvious that he didn't because he is alive, but (unless he is well hidden at his parents' place in Encino) they don't live together, there is much that he is loosing about them, and you'd agree that even if they're in touch someway it couldn't be the same as living together...

Michael never left his Children, plain and simple. Michael is able to visit his Children, or even live with his Children for short periods of time.

If I've realized anything since 2009, is that the Money Withdrawals (Which was $5 Million) were given to the Jackson Family by Thome Thome Michael's advisor.
The Press have been paid, since they have money and can keep receiving it, there's nothing they can do really.

Ever noticed how shady the press have been since Michael's death, hardly any Camera crews as before following the Jackson Family, sure there's plenty of interviews but that doesn't quite cut it. There's something going on, I know for sure Michael is with his Children.

You're right. I was reading a tweet from one of his nephews I believe it was saying that they had a great REMAINING time overseas and that they couldn't wait to do it again....I can't quote verbatim but it sounded as if there was a loved one there that they were spending time with during the rest of their time there after the tribute. His kids don't seem too disturbed by the "loss" of their father. Paris seems to be upbeat as well as Prince and Blanket(he's the shy one...too cute!). I know if MJ were MY father, I'd have to go to some type of therapy, spiritual advising, counseling or something. It's NOT easy to lose a parent. Seems like media would at least say that they're all in some type of counseling due to the "loss" of their father. So I agree w/you albino/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

Raikiramari

October 17, 2011, 04:26:56 PM
Not gonna say anything new, and not being negative and all, but Michael won't come back. IF he is alive...
Those trolls, who sent Mopey a message about Michael that he's alive, ok and very sorry, are real bithces. Karma will get you sooner or later. Mark my words.
Again, Michael won't come back because 1. he doesn't need to/shouldn't. He's finally getting his rest. 2. If he does, all those haters will crucify him. 3. Otherwise, all his family would just look ridiculous. All those tears, tributes, etc...
Elvis never came back. I know, I know - Elvis and Michael are different people, but still. Officially Michael won't come back like - "Hello! Guess, who's back?! It's me - Michael F****** Jackson! Please honour and love." No. I think he'll just continue giving somekind of signs.
And again, I'm not being pessimistic - just realistic.

I think you're one of those people who just wants to move on and hear nothing about it, that's pessismistic, dear. No way around it.

Amen to that. This person is talking like an insider like they know all the in's and out's of MJ's brain and perhaps the circumstances and or consequences of MJ's supposedly return. If he DOES actually come back, only his true believers will know the reason for his faking his death....HENCE the reason for leaving clues and us believers doing research. It's not like he's going to get into legal trouble for faking his death. For all we know, the legal system could be in on it and on MJ's side. For those who would "crucify" him, it's nothing new to MJ so I'm sure he wouldn't be surprised. This hoax isn't only for his safety and to expose the criminals, but to test how strong his TRUE fans really are AND to show his haters the FACTS regardless of the accusations. #NUFFSAID

I'm not trying to sound rude in response to the creator of this thread BUT it shouldn't suprise the host of this sub that believers would have something to say about their theory of what they would call "reality". It's almost like a craving for further enlightment OR a craving for negative attention...and that's not too cool. EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR OWN BELIEFS AND OR OPINION don't get me wrong, but I would suggest checking the aura of the forum before speaking otherwise. It's just common courtsey , common sense, and common logic. :)

Any thoughts of Michael being in the Witness protection program? I'm pretty sure they give those in danger new identities, destinations to live... ETC. he was fretting for his life, I wouldn't be suprised.

Exactly, people seem to think that they know everything about Michael and how he works. People can understand Michael, but they'll never know Michael for the true genius he is if they keep giving out negative vibes. I realized the reason why beLIEvers end up depressed and converting back to non-beLIEving. You want to know what? Non-beLIEvers find a way to tug on the Emotion of the beLIEvers by making depressing remarks, or stating something like "Michael would never do this to his Children/Fans/Family...ETC" these are answerable questions, but some people just don't know how to answer them. I think the depression causes the loss of belief, if Non-beLIEvers want to come here I suggest Souza making a seperate  board for them instead of them invading the Forums. I know, we already have plenty of boards but it'd be useful and less-depressing.

I think there are no real winners in this Hoax at the moment, if only people could work together as a whole and we could really figure this out. There are smart people out there that can help us, but they have pessismistic views on this Hoax.  I want the truth, which is why I research as much as possible, but... we need people to HELP us.
Mark my words, Michael is telling us how everything will go and what we should do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

Raikiramari

October 17, 2011, 04:28:46 PM
@Raikiramari:
It is obvious that he didn't because he is alive, but (unless he is well hidden at his parents' place in Encino) they don't live together, there is much that he is loosing about them, and you'd agree that even if they're in touch someway it couldn't be the same as living together...

Michael never left his Children, plain and simple. Michael is able to visit his Children, or even live with his Children for short periods of time.

If I've realized anything since 2009, is that the Money Withdrawals (Which was $5 Million) were given to the Jackson Family by Thome Thome Michael's advisor.
The Press have been paid, since they have money and can keep receiving it, there's nothing they can do really.

Ever noticed how shady the press have been since Michael's death, hardly any Camera crews as before following the Jackson Family, sure there's plenty of interviews but that doesn't quite cut it. There's something going on, I know for sure Michael is with his Children.

You're right. I was reading a tweet from one of his nephews I believe it was saying that they had a great REMAINING time overseas and that they couldn't wait to do it again....I can't quote verbatim but it sounded as if there was a loved one there that they were spending time with during the rest of their time there after the tribute. His kids don't seem too disturbed by the "loss" of their father. Paris seems to be upbeat as well as Prince and Blanket(he's the shy one...too cute!). I know if MJ were MY father, I'd have to go to some type of therapy, spiritual advising, counseling or something. It's NOT easy to lose a parent. Seems like media would at least say that they're all in some type of counseling due to the "loss" of their father. So I agree w/you albino/

Exactly Alfarle, the press would've said something by now, but they haven't. Unless their money gets cut off, then they can use blackmail... but Michael is smarter than that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

October 17, 2011, 04:39:43 PM
@Raikiramari:

Exactly Alfarle, the press would've said something by now, but they haven't. Unless their money gets cut off, then they can use blackmail... but Michael is smarter than that.

He sure is. Quite genius!!!! /bravo/ /woohoo/ ;D :idea:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
October 17, 2011, 04:45:36 PM
Guys another simple things.....It's all for love !!!!  there is more to say

moonwalk_/
Last Edit: October 17, 2011, 04:48:17 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

October 18, 2011, 07:01:28 AM
Well, I don't know where Michael is, he could be anywhere, but for sure he is NOT living with his kids. He can sure go to visit them or even spend short vacation with them but the point is that he doesn't share his life with them every single day as it was before that june 25th. And that must be hard for all of them. That's why I am positive that at some point he will come back to join his family

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raikiramari

October 18, 2011, 10:36:10 AM
Well, I don't know where Michael is, he could be anywhere, but for sure he is NOT living with his kids. He can sure go to visit them or even spend short vacation with them but the point is that he doesn't share his life with them every single day as it was before that june 25th. And that must be hard for all of them. That's why I am positive that at some point he will come back to join his family

That's what I just mentioned, please pay attention. It wouldn't matter, he's still spending time with his Children, he can stay with them for short amounts of time but not everyday.

They know where their Father is, they coped without their Mother and they seem to be doing teriffic. The fact of the matter is that Prince, Paris and Blanket are all with their Father, doesn't matter if he doesnt' spend everyday with them. I'm sure Michael will be back soon enough, he can't go on forever living days without his Children.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
October 18, 2011, 10:44:20 AM
How do you know he's with his children? And nobody saw him?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
October 18, 2011, 10:49:22 AM
Disguise? We are talking about the master of disguise here.
You don't need to SEE him in order to imagine him visiting his kids secretly and disguised [him and/or the kids] - that's really not a problem!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Raikiramari

October 18, 2011, 10:57:18 AM
ou don't need to SEE him in order to imagine him visiting his kids secretly and disguises [him and/or the kids] - that's really not a problem!

Thankyou! finally, somebody mentioned this!

It's not particularly hard for Michael to use prosthetic masks, heck, he could be disguised as a Woman, a Man, an elderly person, a teen... ETC, with the amazing, realistic prosthetics used nowadays.  (Yes, I mentioned teen, I'm thirteen and I'm taller than Michael, ahaha. And I'm female, lol)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
October 18, 2011, 11:05:50 AM
ou don't need to SEE him in order to imagine him visiting his kids secretly and disguises [him and/or the kids] - that's really not a problem!

It's not particularly hard for Michael to use prosthetic masks, heck, he could be disguised as a Woman, a Man, an elderly person, a teen... ETC, with the amazing, realistic prosthetics used nowadays.  (Yes, I mentioned teen, I'm thirteen and I'm taller than Michael, ahaha. And I'm female, lol)

yeah but the shoes would give him away suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raikiramari

October 18, 2011, 11:10:42 AM

yeah but the shoes would give him away suspicious//

Why would they? Michael can wear different shoes, can't he?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 18, 2011, 11:15:29 AM
I'm sorry if I offended somebody or made them mad. I just expressed my opinion.
I seemed to be misunderstood here. I never said that Michael is not alive (don't want to use the other word), but I can't also be sure that he is. Too bad you couldn't see judging by my message that I'm simply confused. I just don't know what to think. This whole...hmm..."situation" just keeps taking my brains out.
Yes, I "don't want to hear about it" because my scars are still bleeding. As Raikiramari noticed correctly that the depression causes the loss of belief, you got to understand me. That is why I am here. And you're already mentioning the non-believers forum.
...And I am not craving for no negative attention. I came with peace) Honestly)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 18, 2011, 05:10:12 PM
In my humble opinion Michael doesn't see his kids and family often. And that is the reason why Blanket cries and Katherine looks so sad at some interviews. He would have caught up long ago if he was staying with his kids always, and it would be so hard to go out with a disguise all the time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

October 18, 2011, 05:13:35 PM
 :-\ Michael, where are you? :'(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"