MissG

Re: Michael Isnt coming back
April 22, 2011, 07:04:52 AM
Looks like that chat was another mind phuck once again with trolls.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

September 09, 2011, 08:54:30 PM
 michael-jackson/

I love MJ.. i have been his fan since i was 5, to me he was more than an artist!! as much as i would LOVE to think he is alive.. .. my question is.. why would dr. conrad still be going to trial..why would all that still be in court.. ?.. their are SO SO many pieces that just dont fit.. with rather he is dead or alive.. .. any thoughts?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

September 10, 2011, 07:25:46 AM
NOT THIS AGAIN,  we have spoken about this.. Why are people so pessimistic, be optimistic once in a while it would be nice. It seems you are a non believer.. Listen for the last time.. Michael faked his death due to life threatning, police and fbi is on it.. Now he never cashed his life insurance, and once you do not cash life insurance it is not an offense.. Please take this misconception out of your heads, this subjects comes out often and it is getting a little annoying. Michael will come back, he will not disappoint his fans, and especially he is seeing how much he is missed.
Please check all the slip ups all the brothers and sisters are saying.
blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
September 10, 2011, 03:25:45 PM
First of all we found out that faking your death is not a crime as long as you are not trying to escape from being convicted, or committing insurance fraud etc.  He probably has the help from the FBI or other authorities so it is not a crime.  A lot of information is pointing to the fact that he had to do it to save his life and even to protect his children.   It is more dangerous than you think because it may not be only crooked SONY executives or lawyers, police etc.   As we have learned about the illuminati it could go way up the chain, from the freemasons, to the bilderberger group, bohemian grove, and others from the so called "evil" bloodline.  The military-industrial complex trying to take over the world "New World Order". 

So I think this hoax was to save his life but also to SAVE THE WORLD, and awaken people to the TRUTH about what is going on.  People have to stop the propofol drip and WAKE UP.   I don't think he was taking propofol to sleep.  That is a drug for operations for surgery.   This is a message for us to WAKE UP and seek the TRUTH.  You can't just tell people.  They have to learn it for themselves.

People have to learn that the media and governments are not giving us the whole truth.  They have to learn about all the corruption and evil in the world.  We have to learn about it so we can fix it.  Heal the World, Make that change. 

It is hard because things you thought were real or there for you aren't.  For example Government, Education, Religion, Economics, Science.  We were not given complete, correct, and completely true information.   There is a lot of mind control and manipulation.   Seek the truth so we can heal the world.  Also, you have to do it with Peace and Love.  That is the only way it will work.

Also, an additional reason for this hoax may be related to the new age of peace starting on December 21, 2012.  I don't think it is a coincidence that this date keeps popping up.  I think it is planned.    This is also the same date as the Mayan Calendar, Sumerian calendar, given by Nostradamus, and talked about by current scientists.  This is the date when the planets will all be lined up and earth will be in the center of the milky way.  This only happens every 26,000 or so years !!!!!!   I think he has been trying to tell us for years.  Listen to the song "Another part of me", and "We are here to change the World", and there are pictures of the milky way and planets and stars and spaceships etc.   all over the place.  So, the prediction is that earth will receive more energy and we will enter a new age of consciousness and peace.  He is getting us ready for it.  It won't work if we keep up the hate, fear, greed, evil and violence.     
Also, there are songs, symbols and art about the corrupt government, illuminati, and police all over his stuff.  Watch both videos for "They don't care about us".  One is in brazil or somewhere where they had the SLAVE TRADE, and one is in a prison.   Also, watch the video of the panther dance where he is fighting the KKK, and other groups.   He has been saying to fight this evil for a long time.

People think it is just entertainment but it is a lot more.  I think he had to fake his death so people would FINALLY PAY ATTENTION and LISTEN, and LEARN and SEEK THE TRUTH.   He can't do it by himself.

I don't know if he will come back physically or not but that is not what is important.  The messages are important.  The evil party did not want him to spread his messages so that is why they gave him a hard time, tried to put him in prison, and probably wanted him dead.    Help him by spreading the messages and learning. penguin/   LOVE  and PEACE     
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Andrea

September 10, 2011, 03:41:46 PM
Holy cannoli, awesome post Dontwalkaway!  The only way Michael can make the world finally pay attention was to fake his death.  There is nothing more serious in life than death and Michael is showing he's deadly serious.  There is also an entertainment factor, it's Michael Jackson after all, but sh*t's gonna get real too.  The world needs to be uplifted instead of continuing in it's seemingly downward spiral.  I believe that Michael will be back physically because not nearly enough people have caught on and the world is his stage, literally.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
September 10, 2011, 05:16:36 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
First of all we found out that faking your death is not a crime as long as you are not trying to escape from being convicted, or committing insurance fraud etc.  He probably has the help from the FBI or other authorities so it is not a crime.  A lot of information is pointing to the fact that he had to do it to save his life and even to protect his children.   It is more dangerous than you think because it may not be only crooked SONY executives or lawyers, police etc.   As we have learned about the illuminati it could go way up the chain, from the freemasons, to the bilderberger group, bohemian grove, and others from the so called "evil" bloodline.  The military-industrial complex trying to take over the world "New World Order". 

So I think this hoax was to save his life but also to SAVE THE WORLD, and awaken people to the TRUTH about what is going on.  People have to stop the propofol drip and WAKE UP.   I don't think he was taking propofol to sleep.  That is a drug for operations for surgery.   This is a message for us to WAKE UP and seek the TRUTH.  You can't just tell people.  They have to learn it for themselves.

People have to learn that the media and governments are not giving us the whole truth.  They have to learn about all the corruption and evil in the world.  We have to learn about it so we can fix it.  Heal the World, Make that change. 

It is hard because things you thought were real or there for you aren't.  For example Government, Education, Religion, Economics, Science.  We were not given complete, correct, and completely true information.   There is a lot of mind control and manipulation.   Seek the truth so we can heal the world.  Also, you have to do it with Peace and Love.  That is the only way it will work.

Also, an additional reason for this hoax may be related to the new age of peace starting on December 21, 2012.  I don't think it is a coincidence that this date keeps popping up.  I think it is planned.    This is also the same date as the Mayan Calendar, Sumerian calendar, given by Nostradamus, and talked about by current scientists.  This is the date when the planets will all be lined up and earth will be in the center of the milky way.  This only happens every 26,000 or so years !!!!!!   I think he has been trying to tell us for years.  Listen to the song "Another part of me", and "We are here to change the World", and there are pictures of the milky way and planets and stars and spaceships etc.   all over the place.  So, the prediction is that earth will receive more energy and we will enter a new age of consciousness and peace.  He is getting us ready for it.  It won't work if we keep up the hate, fear, greed, evil and violence.     
Also, there are songs, symbols and art about the corrupt government, illuminati, and police all over his stuff.  Watch both videos for "They don't care about us".  One is in brazil or somewhere where they had the SLAVE TRADE, and one is in a prison.   Also, watch the video of the panther dance where he is fighting the KKK, and other groups.   He has been saying to fight this evil for a long time.

People think it is just entertainment but it is a lot more.  I think he had to fake his death so people would FINALLY PAY ATTENTION and LISTEN, and LEARN and SEEK THE TRUTH.   He can't do it by himself.

I don't know if he will come back physically or not but that is not what is important.  The messages are important.  The evil party did not want him to spread his messages so that is why they gave him a hard time, tried to put him in prison, and probably wanted him dead.    Help him by spreading the messages and learning. penguin/   LOVE  and PEACE     

Great Post!! Blessings Love and Light to you! bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
September 10, 2011, 07:24:26 PM
Blessings,love and light to all of you also.  Let's help Michael "Heal the World".  That is the point of this hoax I think.   Hopefully it will awaken and enlighten more people.   It really will change the world, but we have to do it together.   Peace and Love.    bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

September 10, 2011, 10:16:53 PM
If Michael is alive he will come back. This is what I believe.
My same thoughts ;)

I learned a loooong time ago that Michael will come back when he is ready and knows it's the right time! ::P So don't even stress abt it....everything will work out soon enough...!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

Billie_Jean13

September 11, 2011, 03:26:33 AM
its all for love l.o.v.e love. dont give up hope, if he is alive he is sure to come back we just need to take into consideration that he is in trouble and that all we can do is be there for him when he needs us!!!

I love you MJ and i'll be there.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It takes one person to make a difference...
But it takes alot of differences to make a change <3 Love Lives forever

October 04, 2011, 11:15:48 PM
This whole thing is just soooooo discouraging.  :'( I look at the videos via youtube on the theories that MJ might still be alive....and I'm like, "YAY! This makes a lot of sense". But then the next day I turn on the tv and see the whole court cases and the extreme measures of it all and I'm like, "what if he really is gone?!" Why would he go to the extreme of putting everyone (including Earl/ Conrad) through all of this...among his fans, kids, siblings, and parents. It's like an emotional rollercoaster and I'm just SOOOOOO anxious to find out what is really going on!  :( I really do hope his family gets the justice they deserve. Michael was a very LOVING person. It just tore my heart out to see his facial expression when he was found not guilty on all of the charges/counts against him. But I digress. I really do hope this is all one hoax and not reality.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

October 05, 2011, 12:16:43 AM
If in fact no life insurance has been collected on the families part then that is a HUGE red flag that Michael is still alive and is simmering...lol.  :D

I'm very optimistic about all that is going on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 05, 2011, 01:47:05 PM
i love michael jackson but think about it
why would his whole family still be playing along with the idea of his death if he were to come out in the nearer future??
Faking your own death is a criminal offence, so if he did come back, he would go straight to prison
And if he wasnt dead then why would Conrad Murray be in the process of prosecution?
There is no reason for michael to do all of this, everything else is just coincidences that we fans have put together for a defense because we dont want to believe that he really is gone
i have read and watched and heard everything about his hoax and i still havent seen much concrete evidence of him still being alive

I totally agree with you and in another topic I read just below yours or somewhere below, she said he can do anything he wants, well I dont care who you are or what authority you have in this world, one must still comply to the consqences given. What makes MJ so powerful, nothing really, we the people (fans) give him that title.

I do not believe or am big on authority and to me, if one has authority over someone else, (jobs, schools, anywhere really) does not make you God or rule the earth at all. I will admit, yes its nice to know someone at the top sometimes, as we all know in this world (whether we want it to be that way or not, it is, it will never change, sad but true) however sometimes knowing people helps us with jobs and such, we all have done it and since its part of our society, we might as well deal with it. I have known people that have moved up in my jobs because they know someone although the government will not admit it, once again the way of the world.

Another thing, there is a topic on him coming back as the new "Jesus", comeon what is wrong with you people, if spirtual you will know that no one comes back as God it doesnt matter who you are once again.  I also believe that Michael would not want to come back as well the new "jesus" , or is trying to,as said in one topic, he does not believe that he is better than anyone, just that he was given a gift. We all have some kind of gift.
  /judge/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 05, 2011, 04:23:12 PM
Guess it all depends on your definition of "come back".
Btw, being optimistic feels so much better.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Seems like everywhere I go, the more I see, the less I know."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 05, 2011, 04:57:58 PM
Where do you guys find all these old threads?  lolol/ 

Yes, he will be BACK.
  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike