GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: Michael Isnt coming back
February 15, 2011, 02:01:45 PM
The come back has to be analised in accordance to the reasons for hoaxing his death.
He wanted to get away and live on an island somewhere, in hiding for the rest of his life? That could have been done without all the circus of a faked death.
So I don't think that was the reason.

Exposing the media who is no longer doing its job of informing people of the real events, but it's fabricating stories for money, looks like a good reason and this means he will come back, otherwise he can't reach his goal of exposing the media.

The end of the world? I am not sure about this but he said we have 4 years to make it right. Then he died and left us the question why he said it? Are we indeed living the apocalipse and we don't even realise? How many ends of world passed and nothing happened? People don't really believe the world could end during their lifetime....yes it will end some day but always not now but in a distant future.....

Was Michael seeing the signs of the end of times? But he told us it's and adventure, a great adventure, and that there is nothing to be nervous about. Hmmmm, I would be very nervous if I knew the  end of the world  is coming  :? .  If that was his reason than I would say the come back is a must.

Of course, another possibility is that he simply died and in this case I agree he won't come back but in another reincarnation, probably not during our lifetime.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 26, 2011, 08:35:52 PM
Quote from: "MJ062509"
Did anyone pay attention to the ending of This Is It? Michael said and I quote "We have 4 years to get it right" why say 4 years? The TII Tour would not have lasted 4 years. 4 years from 2009 will be 2013, does Michael know something about the Government that we don't? He COULD be returning in 2013......

I watched TII again last night and I also heard him say it other times I watched it.  Did he say "we have 4 years" or "we've *had* 4 years" to get it right? Either way I always wondered what he meant because he only supposedly started rehearsing in 2009.

I think I mentioned before what I just don't get is if it was meant to be concerts only, why are they interviewing everyone (dancers, band)? Has MJ filmed behind the scenes footage of his other tours and interviewed people? And if they decided to do interviews to make the movie more interesting or whatever, after his "death" then why are they all talking in present tense, happy and excited?  A lot of times I thought they were just acting as if it was natural, much like the Jackson Family Dynasty series; made to look spontaneous but really scripted.  And why would MJ have himself as a voice-over talking about how he loves trees, etc. if it was only meant to be concerts? Not that I mind hearing him talk, obviously...it just seemed odd. =
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Hold me, like the river Jordan
And I will then say to thee
You are my friend

February 27, 2011, 08:50:01 AM
Looking at the recent trial developments, I more and more tend to think this hoax is meant to last four years! That's why MJ said "We've got four years to get it right" - "it" - being his comeback and clearing his good name.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

February 27, 2011, 09:16:10 PM
Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
Looking at the recent trial developments, I more and more tend to think this hoax is meant to last four years! That's why MJ said "We've got four years to get it right" - "it" - being his comeback and clearing his good name.

If there is a thought that Michael is waiting his name be cleared up before he returns, then it will never happen, simply because there is no way people' s sick  minds will be cleared 100%. There will always be sick, evil , stubborn, stupid ones who will talk bad about MJ calling him wacko/ molester/freak. And MJ realizes it very well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
February 28, 2011, 02:31:40 AM
Well, TS just said we are near the end....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 28, 2011, 04:44:32 AM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
The come back has to be analised in accordance to the reasons for hoaxing his death.
He wanted to get away and live on an island somewhere, in hiding for the rest of his life? That could have been done without all the circus of a faked death.
So I don't think that was the reason.

Exposing the media who is no longer doing its job of informing people of the real events, but it's fabricating stories for money, looks like a good reason and this means he will come back, otherwise he can't reach his goal of exposing the media.

The end of the world? I am not sure about this but he said we have 4 years to make it right. Then he died and left us the question why he said it? Are we indeed living the apocalipse and we don't even realise? How many ends of world passed and nothing happened? People don't really believe the world could end during their lifetime....yes it will end some day but always not now but in a distant future.....

Was Michael seeing the signs of the end of times? But he told us it's and adventure, a great adventure, and that there is nothing to be nervous about. Hmmmm, I would be very nervous if I knew the  end of the world  is coming  :? .  If that was his reason than I would say the come back is a must.

Of course, another possibility is that he simply died and in this case I agree he won't come back but in another reincarnation, probably not during our lifetime.
I see the "end of the world" and "apocalipse" as very open to interpretation type things. Could mean major changes or even ways of thinking. Could be literal--could be symbolical, hard to say. This is God's world stage, history drama that we are all actors in, and He is the writer, director etc. We can trust God. I believe we can trust what Michael has planned here as well, whatever future role he will play and how it will involve us.

On MJ's return, I'm thinking of the HMH video. Right at the beginning the lone voice calls, "Come back!" I think put in deliberately and I believe Michael was behind the video's making. Another short clip is the camera moving up from below the ground to grass and sunlight, as in resurrection. A resurrection means seeing the person again. At the end we see this boot step into the puddle by MJ's star of fame, and I believe that is MJ's foot indicating his come-back. Who else's foot would the creator be meaning, leaving it as a mystery (there's the water theme again). All the incredible work of putting together and carrying out this hoax, would be completely pointless without a return.

Just reminds me of the movie Mrs. Doubtfire. When "her" mask comes off and everyone sees it is the children's dad, there is major shock and upset by some. But when the dust settles there is a whole new world of opportunity that opens up, a new paradyme begins. Mrs. Doubtfire has her own TV show and is loved by children everywhere.

When MJ returns, there will be mega shock, joy, anger, hatred, name-calling. But when the dust settles a whole new view on MJ will emerge. A seed has to die before it springs to life to produce fruit. I believe MJ has this all under control, under God's guidance and protection.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 28, 2011, 06:07:07 AM

When did he say that?  :shock:
I must have missed something,...
I remember he said that in January 2010 though...  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

February 28, 2011, 01:30:03 PM

Really? How close that end because we have postponed the end several times already.

PS. Is that your picture on avatar, Gina? Are you a man? Just curious.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

February 28, 2011, 01:59:39 PM
A dead mj do not leave clues....or if he faked his death and never will come back,don't ya think he will make sure to not leave any trace at all,not even the easiest clues like wrong middle name and wrong hair color on autopsy report.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

February 28, 2011, 02:42:27 PM
I am going to stick with my intuition!
 It is not telling me he is DEAD!
I feel in my heart he is going to return!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

IWantYouBack

March 23, 2011, 06:43:06 PM
ILOVEMJ,

I can see where you have your doubts but please don't throw in the towel. Not yet. These clues, this hoax, this trial, and this situation has gone on for far too long to quit. But you're right, none of us are 100 % sure Michael is alive. And maybe we don't have concrete evidence of him being alive, but it's also true that we don't have concrete evidence of him being dead either and you have to remember that "just because it's in print, doesn't mean it's the gospel". If he's alive, which I truly believe he is with all of my heart, then he did this because he was in danger. He did NOT do this just for the heck of it. Michael said himself that he has been a target and that he was fearing for his life and he wasn't more scared than the days leading up to his death. That should ring a bell right there. Michael was planning an enormous concert for his fans the audiences of the world that was going to smash records and completely blow the world away. Think about how the people who are targeting him would have reacted to that. Well, if you don't know the answer, here it is. I am sure they thought "Hey, look! Michael, our target, is putting together a comeback! Now we can REALLY get him! He will be right out in the open". Now, Michael is extremely smart and he seems to be one step ahead of his enemies all the time. He must have sensed this and the only thing he could do to save his life and his children was to fake his death. That way, if he is "dead", there's no way they can target him.

Once again, I believe Michael is alive with all my heart but not because I'm such a big fan that I just can't believe he's gone. That's not it. I'm 16 years old and I've been an MJ fan since I was 4. Am I a big fan? Of course but do I believe he's alive because I just can't take the fact that he's dead? Absolutely not. I just truly believe that Michael was in danger and that his family, his close friends, and pieces of the media are hiding the truth on us. I've always said that if Michael is alive and if he loves his fans and music too much to let them go, he will come back, only if he feels that it's safe to. But I also have always said that if Dr. Murray goes to jail, then he must be dead.

But please, keep the faith at least until the trial is over.

God Bless and remember that it's all for love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

---------------

Jenn C

March 24, 2011, 02:13:23 AM
Quote from: "IWantYouBack"
ILOVEMJ,

I can see where you have your doubts but please don't throw in the towel. Not yet. These clues, this hoax, this trial, and this situation has gone on for far too long to quit. But you're right, none of us are 100 % sure Michael is alive. And maybe we don't have concrete evidence of him being alive, but it's also true that we don't have concrete evidence of him being dead either
 I just truly believe that Michael was in danger and that his family, his close friends, and pieces of the media are hiding the truth on us. I've always said that if Michael is alive and if he loves his fans and music too much to let them go, he will come back, only if he feels that it's safe to. But I also have always said that if Dr. Murray goes to jail, then he must be dead.]

I support your opinion, except for the last sentence. Here is why.
if Murray goes to jail, it absolutely won't indicate that Michael is dead .
I have always considered 2 possibilities of Murray role: that he was hired to kill Michael but failed or he joined Michael to help him hoax. In both cases,  Murray must be charged with at least manslaughter not to frighten bigger fishes. Those who wanted Michael dead must believe he is dead, for now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

IWantYouBack

March 26, 2011, 01:30:57 PM
Quote from: "scorpionchik"
Quote from: "IWantYouBack"
ILOVEMJ,

I can see where you have your doubts but please don't throw in the towel. Not yet. These clues, this hoax, this trial, and this situation has gone on for far too long to quit. But you're right, none of us are 100 % sure Michael is alive. And maybe we don't have concrete evidence of him being alive, but it's also true that we don't have concrete evidence of him being dead either
 I just truly believe that Michael was in danger and that his family, his close friends, and pieces of the media are hiding the truth on us. I've always said that if Michael is alive and if he loves his fans and music too much to let them go, he will come back, only if he feels that it's safe to. But I also have always said that if Dr. Murray goes to jail, then he must be dead.]

I support your opinion, except for the last sentence. Here is why.
if Murray goes to jail, it absolutely won't indicate that Michael is dead .
I have always considered 2 possibilities of Murray role: that he was hired to kill Michael but failed or he joined Michael to help him hoax. In both cases,  Murray must be charged with at least manslaughter not to frighten bigger fishes. Those who wanted Michael dead must believe he is dead, for now.

You're entitled to your opinion but I, personally, would lose my faith if Murray went to jail because even if he did join Michael in the hoax, MJ would never let an innocent man suffer in jail.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

---------------

Jenn C

Ariel

March 26, 2011, 07:35:36 PM
I don't come here often and can't read all, but I was thinking along the lines ...
Why should he come back?
Michael Jackson has been chased a lot during his life, by media and fans. In fact people that appreciated his art, but never been obsessed with the artist, would never be heard in the mass hysteria.
I see many reasons for hoaxing his death and coming back would be just a "may be"

1. He was living in a golden cage, but he wanted his children to be free. May be he thought if he disappeared it would be better for them.
2. The wold needs to separate the art from the artist. He has good messages in his lyrics, but it is hard to hear them among the screams from media and avid fans. So, he had to do something while the message is still relevant, save the world if he really believed we only had few years.

I can not tell if this is working at this point or not. May be #1 is working, #2, not so much.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

March 26, 2011, 07:54:06 PM
Quote from: Ariel
I don't come here often and can't read all, but I was thinking along the lines ...
Why should he come back?
Michael Jackson has been chased a lot during his life, by media and fans. In fact people that appreciated his art, but never been obsessed with the artist, would never be heard in the mass hysteria.
I see many reasons for hoaxing his death and coming back would be just a "may be"

1. He was living in a golden cage, but he wanted his children to be free. May be he thought if he disappeared it would be better for them.
2. The wold needs to separate the art from the artist. He has good messages in his lyrics, but it is hard to hear them among the screams from media and avid fans. So, he had to do something while the message is still relevant, save the world if he really believed we only had few years.
I can not tell if this is working at this point or not. May be #1 is working, #2, not so much.

if we don't start listening we are going to self distruct.
Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 07:25:03 AM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."