Re: Michael Isnt coming back
January 17, 2011, 09:40:50 AM
It could be very well be that the FBI is involved. They released documents on Dec. 22, 2009 proving his innocence on the child abuse allegations and the fact they knew someone was trying to kill him.

"In response to Freedom of Information Act requests, the Bureau has released its investigative files on the late entertainer Michael Jackson, who died earlier this year.
The records total 333 pages, divided into seven files. They detail the FBI’s investigation of a man who threatened to kill Jackson, as well as various forms of assistance to California authorities in two cases involving allegations that Jackson had abused children. It should be emphasized that none of these allegations were ever proven in court."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Right Away Won\'t You Baby Tendoroni You\'ve Got To Be Spark My Nature Sugar Fly With Me

January 17, 2011, 04:55:08 PM
You remember what Kenny O said in the courtroom... tomorrow is the start of the illusion.  To me we are part of the ARG but on a larger scale and I believe Michael has implemented all forms of medium to tell his story, including internet, film, television and so on.  I think it has been well planned for years.  No one has ever thought to combine the two forms of medium at this large of scale and only Michael could have pulled this off.  I have said this right from the beginning since about August 2009.  This is part illusion/part film/documentary.  He is using every form of medium to convey his story in real time and some not in real time.

"An alternate reality game (ARG) is an interactive narrative that uses the real world as a platform, often involving multiple media and game elements, to tell a story that may be affected by participants' ideas or actions."

I believe this is not about a hoax per se, this is about his vision and what he sees for the future.  He was always ahead of his time and people's heads (particularly the non-believers) haven't even ventured to think that way.   The This is It movie is just a segment of his final "performance".  The court hearing is another "segment" and so on....think about it as reading a book.  

In the end no matter what, he is clearing his name and trying to make this world a better place.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2011, 07:34:17 PM
Quote from: "shelby61"
You remember what Kenny O said in the courtroom... tomorrow is the start of the illusion.  To me we are part of the ARG but on a larger scale and I believe Michael has implemented all forms of medium to tell his story, including internet, film, television and so on.  I think it has been well planned for years.  No one has ever thought to combine the two forms of medium at this large of scale and only Michael could have pulled this off.  I have said this right from the beginning since about August 2009.  This is part illusion/part film/documentary.  He is using every form of medium to convey his story in real time and some not in real time.

"An alternate reality game (ARG) is an interactive narrative that uses the real world as a platform, often involving multiple media and game elements, to tell a story that may be affected by participants' ideas or actions."

I believe this is not about a hoax per se, this is about his vision and what he sees for the future.  He was always ahead of his time and people's heads (particularly the non-believers) haven't even ventured to think that way.   The This is It movie is just a segment of his final "performance".  The court hearing is another "segment" and so on....think about it as reading a book.  

In the end no matter what, he is clearing his name and trying to make this world a better place.

Excellent post, Shelby. I remember reading months ago about ARG and it's crossed my mind several times as the one thing that remains a constant possibility. He is using all forms of media in his message and at the same time he is righting some horrible wrongs. Yes, he's always been ahead of his time.

If my memory serves me right, in an ARG not everything is scripted because it starts in one direction but people who aren't aware of the ARG can and will take it in many directions. I'm not sure I've explained that correctly but it reminds me of so many people who may not be aware that they are in an ARG (us, for example) but it's taken on its own life form. That, in my opinion, could be why we get so many conflicting messages. Either way, I'm sure Michael is sitting back laughing - and for that, I'd be happy to humor him.

As Jermaine told Larry King, "yes, I believe he's somewhere" :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

January 17, 2011, 08:59:19 PM
Tonight on TV they showed snips of a show coming up about millionares who go into the unfortunate parts of the world and see desperate situations and how people have to live without food, water, without basically anything.  These millionares give these people lots and lots of money, and guess what was playing as the theme song?  HOLD MY HAND.  The emotion I felt was overwhelming.  He makes the difference HAPPEN.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2011, 09:10:25 PM
I'm blanking...what's ARG??  
And it's FANTASTIC that that show is using Michael's song.  I seen Ellen Degeneres using Michael's music a lot lately to dance to on her show too!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 17, 2011, 09:49:47 PM
Quote from: "fordtocarr"
And it's FANTASTIC that that show is using Michael's song.  I seen Ellen Degeneres using Michael's music a lot lately to dance to on her show too!!

Alternatve Reality Game - see the definition in bold in my post above.

This caught my eye months ago when OPUS released its book and you were to get a key code to enter the "reality game".  Mine never worked and I believe nothing else became of it.  But when I first got the email from OPUS about it, it directed me to this reality game site... and that is what got me thinking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 17, 2011, 11:42:36 PM

Alternatve Reality Game - see the definition in bold in my post above.

This caught my eye months ago when OPUS released its book and you were to get a key code to enter the "reality game".  Mine never worked and I believe nothing else became of it.  But when I first got the email from OPUS about it, it directed me to this reality game site... and that is what got me thinking.

really :shock: ? do I understand right what you are saying?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2011, 04:50:47 AM
What reality game site? What address exactly?  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

January 18, 2011, 11:22:10 AM
WOW...I don't know.  This IS deep.  But, that code had to come in the book for some reason.  I can't say as I don't have it...wish I do.  Wasn't it really expensive??  Can you email the company and explain about yours and maybe your book has a number and you can replace your code?  This has me curious.  Keep digging on this one please!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2011, 11:37:14 AM
You have seen no concrete evidence he is alive?
There is more to suggest he is living and breathing than RIPing at FL.
Sorry to say but that is not a valid statement on which to base your argument.

I will try to find my post on his coming back from the prelim thread..lost somewhere in the last few pages to save re-writing it out.
Michael coming back and Michael being alive are two very different things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

January 18, 2011, 12:01:51 PM
They certainly are - if we never see him again, I will still belIEve he is alive somewhere.  Just need that bit of proof to seal it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

January 18, 2011, 01:49:57 PM
WOW...I don't know.  This IS deep.  But, that code had to come in the book for some reason.  I can't say as I don't have it...wish I do.  Wasn't it really expensive??  Can you email the company and explain about yours and maybe your book has a number and you can replace your code?  This has me curious.  Keep digging on this one please!!!

I received my code in the email.  This was back in January 2010.  When you go to the page, it just says coming soon... so nothing really became of it.  So I just never really looked into further because my code didn't get me any further lol.  There were alot of others that did not get on the site etc with their code.

This is the email I received when I got the code.  The book was around $250.00 to $300.00 (CDN) or so, can't remember the exact cost off hand, but it was up there.  The link also took me to other sites regarding augmented reality games at the time, but they are not there anymore.  If you google augmented reality games with Michael Jackson Reality OPUS you will get more information on it.

Dear Customer,
We would just like to keep you informed about Opus Reality, an online experience at krakenopus.com available to every owner of the Official Michael Jackson Opus.  It has taken a little longer than we originally expected but we are excited to let you know that we are in the process of finalizing the content that will form the launch of the Michael Jackson Opus Reality experience. We are able to provide you here with your unique password code that will allow you access to the experience upon final launch. This unique code is important. It gives you alone your own special access to the content on the site. Your code is: XXXXXXXXX.  This can be redeemed in the exclusive Opus Extra members' area at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Your email address was supplied to us when you purchased the Opus.If you have given it as a gift, please send these details to the owner of the Opus. If you have purchased more than one Opus, you will receive a separate code for each one. Opus Reality is coming soon - please check the site for more details. Thank you for your purchase of the Michael Jackson Opus and for your continued patience.

Opus Opus Media Group Limited
29 Glategny EsplanadeSt
Peter Port
Guernsey GY1 1WR
Registered in Jersey under company number 103152
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2011, 04:26:20 PM

I received my code in the email.  This was back in January 2010.  When you go to the page, it just says coming soon... so nothing really became of it.  So I just never really looked into further because my code didn't get me any further lol.  There were alot of others that did not get on the site etc with their code.

This is the email I received when I got the code.  The book was around $250.00 to $300.00 (CDN) or so, can't remember the exact cost off hand, but it was up there.  The link also took me to other sites regarding augmented reality games at the time, but they are not there anymore.  If you google augmented reality games with Michael Jackson Reality OPUS you will get more information on it.

Dear Customer,
We would just like to keep you informed about Opus Reality, an online experience at krakenopus.com available to every owner of the Official Michael Jackson Opus.  It has taken a little longer than we originally expected but we are excited to let you know that we are in the process of finalizing the content that will form the launch of the Michael Jackson Opus Reality experience. We are able to provide you here with your unique password code that will allow you access to the experience upon final launch. This unique code is important. It gives you alone your own special access to the content on the site. Your code is: XXXXXXXXX.  This can be redeemed in the exclusive Opus Extra members' area at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Your email address was supplied to us when you purchased the Opus.If you have given it as a gift, please send these details to the owner of the Opus. If you have purchased more than one Opus, you will receive a separate code for each one. Opus Reality is coming soon - please check the site for more details. Thank you for your purchase of the Michael Jackson Opus and for your continued patience.

Opus Opus Media Group Limited
29 Glategny EsplanadeSt
Peter Port
Guernsey GY1 1WR
Registered in Jersey under company number 103152

I don't think I ever even got a code.  Nor did I get the glove that was supposed to have come with the book.  I contacted Kraken about the missing glove, and never got a response.  Although I do enjoy the book, I will never do business with Kraken again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2011, 09:10:12 PM
YEAH...it's taking longer than expected because there is no end to it yet!!!  The show...game...whatever it is, is not finished.  Keep writing them, when this is over...you'll have what you need! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 18, 2011, 10:21:26 PM
Quote from: "Sinderella"
You have seen no concrete evidence he is alive?
There is more to suggest he is living and breathing than RIPing at FL.
Sorry to say but that is not a valid statement on which to base your argument.

I will try to find my post on his coming back from the prelim thread..lost somewhere in the last few pages to save re-writing it out.
Michael coming back and Michael being alive are two very different things.

Wow, in Florida, I assume FL is Florida. How exactly you know that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions