Re: Michael Isnt coming back
July 01, 2010, 04:33:57 AM
He died and there are people from begining making us believe he is alive, even KO tried it with the end of TII because he knows this is a money machine, and other people tries it only because of the pleasure of being bad people, no one of these people who says Michael is alive has prooved it, we only have ridiculous proofs about Dave Dave and similar things that make people laugh ... I dont want a fight with believers against non believers but the seconds are mourning Michael and the first are laughing about his death.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 01, 2010, 05:56:31 AM
Laughing? not at all. Just triyng to figure out why so many contradictions in his death case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

July 01, 2010, 06:49:36 AM
I agree with the fact that there are lot of contradictions and weird things from beginning, that is why I began to believe....but I have seen lots of comments with jokes and laughs, and sorry but this seems disrespectful because nobody has the definitive proof about the hoax and it could be that Michael was really dead. The only sure thing we have is that he is gone, dead or hidden but gone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

July 01, 2010, 11:57:13 AM
Lauhg cures the soul. And has never been laughing at him, never.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

July 01, 2010, 12:05:33 PM
Quote from: "sweet1"
Quote from: "onthewingsoflove"
And I am just as sure that he is alive, and will come back in his own time as Michael the man and not Michael the performer!  ;)

I agree with you. I just wish everyone would stop talking about Michael not coming back or when he will come back or that he's really dead. I strongly believe that if you don't have hope any longer than please don't come on and post negative topics. Those of us that are veterans have been to hell and back for almost a year now. We have the faith to know that the truth will be revealed in due time. We don't post negative topics. Sometimes, it's just better not to say anything. I believe Michael is alive and in time the world will know the truth. Keep the Faith!

Well said sweet1, I agree with all you have said. We have been here and on MJHD since day 1 and I believe MJ is alive. It's been a rollercoaster ride but i'm glad i've gone through it. It's after opening my eyes to the media and a hell of alot more that's going on in the world.

I believe the truth will come out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“The greatest education in the world is watching the masters at work.”

July 01, 2010, 12:10:06 PM
Laughing at him of course not !!! I am not saying this.....I mean people makes jokes about his death because they think he is alive and this is sad for me.... I would like to see more intelligent points of view instead of invented proofs and photoshoped pictures...because there are people who is really bad and are inventing stories, recording voices, editing videos and pictures to make us think he is alive, I am not saying everybody here is like that but I have seen this here and there....sorry for my bad english, I dont know how to explain things correctly  :oops:

One more thing, I am a half believer, just like most of you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

July 01, 2010, 12:10:22 PM
michael like it simple
joseph died
joe not died
fraud, fake?? not at all
the king of pop (jermaine words) is dead
not michael joe jackson
i don´t think will be back as performer but he will let us now... he already did!
 :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

MissG

July 01, 2010, 12:14:47 PM
Quote from: "llebreknit"
Laughing at him of course not !!! I am not saying this.....I mean people makes jokes about his death because they think he is alive and this is sad for me.... I would like to see more intelligent points of view instead of invented proofs and photoshoped pictures...because there are people who is really bad and are inventing stories, recording voices, editing videos and pictures to make us think he is alive, I am not saying everybody here is like that but I have seen this here and there....sorry for my bad english, I dont know how to explain things correctly  :oops:

One more thing, I am a half believer, just like most of you.

I undertand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

July 18, 2010, 08:34:10 AM
You know, guys, I believe that Michael is alive... very believe... But my common sense steps in more often and often.

So, you really think that MJ could do it with his Doctor?  I mean, Michael was on his place and knew what feels there!
And now imagine that if Michael doesn't come back (it's possible, isn't it?) this man will live all his life as Jackson' murder!
Even if Mj returns you really think that the doctor would agree with the Hoax and voluntarily sacrifice his reputation and go through the court?
I'm difficult to believe in it because we all know Michael as a very kind-hearted man...

And I wanna say a  couple of words about His family. We're trying hard to avoid a possibility that all of them are the Media people and can controll their feelings very well or... (I know it's very rude) they showed their real faces...

So, please, argue me out of it, because then I can believe completely and it's everything that I want.

P.S.: sorry for my English
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 23, 2010, 07:09:33 AM
EXUSE ME? He'll go in prison !?!?
He got so much money after his "death", he can easily bail himself out ;)
Sorry for bad English
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
BeLIEve and keep the faith. L.O.V.E
 Pille.

September 28, 2010, 02:52:33 PM
ILOVEMJ how can u say that mike will come back it may be sooner or it may be later my cousin and a person on here have gone to a psichc and they bout said october my cousin gave in a pic in a envlope the pshic said the mike was alive cause the pic was warm my cousin asked will mike come back  she din't say michael she said person any way my cousin said will he come back the pshic yes the person will come back my cousin asked when the pshic said i october my cousin din't tell me wath date  and they did not go to the same pshic be cause i we live in ireland        don't lose fate he will come back :D

L.O.V.E
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with-Michael Jackson

Michael you Thrilled me and you Rocked my world and i can\'t wait till you come back

Ege

January 15, 2011, 02:50:29 PM
So you nonbelievers actually think that there weren't any motives to fake his own death?

- Lesson to media
- Big loans

"Let me bathe in my own time when I come back in. I’m gonna button my shirt or my jacket or whatever it is. I’m gonna look around a little bit, play with them. Snap my fingers maybe, then BAM!"
- Michael Jackson at the very end of "This Is It" film
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2011, 07:19:45 PM
After that we have seen in these months, I remain convinced that Michael is alive, but I’m not so sure that really he will return.
In that case, maybe he will find a way to confirm to everyone, including non-belivers, he is well and happy, but no more than that.
When I look at the end  of the movie "This Is It" (with the music of "Man in the mirror"), it seems to me like a farewell to all and this makes me a little sad.
In the words  "... snap my fingers maybe then bam ", I don' t know if "maybe" refers to "bam" or  to “snap my fingers” (sorry, maybe it's because I do not know the English language so well).
In any case we'll see and I try to be positive.

Bye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
January 16, 2011, 11:51:58 PM
First...... I just want to say that I lost hope many times since Michael died or "died".
But every time I think "this is it, he must be dead" something inside just doesn't want to believe it, my mind just can not accept it as long as we had NE title 6 months prior to June 25th saying that Michael Jackson will be dead in 6 months, as long as we have the weird O2 press conference, as long as we have Teddy Riley and Akon believing he is alive....... ok maybe the last 2 shouldn't count anyway because they could be motivated by money, even if I think they are rich enough to not do this to Michael for money....
Anyway, we have the strange Dave Dave appearance, we have Michael's own words in TII "it's an adventure, a great adventure, there's nothing to be nervous about" - he speaks like he is in charge of everything, giving the others directions of what is about to be...... having all these, even if often I lose hope, I still can not believe Michael is dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

January 17, 2011, 08:22:52 AM
Quote from: "mykidsmum"
If MJ is alive, this isn't something he thought up to have fun and play a joke...he is in trouble.  Latoya and Jermaine both eluded to the type of trouble he was in...believe what they say or not, the truth is, MJ was wanted dead and I am sure that if MJ really is dead...MJ never saw a bottle of proponol and it was put there after the deed was done to look like MJ had it every night and was familiar with it.  MJ had a lot of things people wanted and even if he is "dead"...there is so much to find out....If he is alive, this "hoax" comes from high places...

wow :o what if she was right :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."