MJonmind

Re: Michael Isnt coming back
March 31, 2011, 03:27:04 AM
I believe the signs point to MJ having planned this hoax for at least 20 years. The theme of this same death and resurrection is given in many of his videos and songs. It is given in TII. I believe the most important reason for the hoax is not that his life is in danger, although it often appears that troubles follow him. MJ said he has rhinoceros skin and he doesn't let those things get to him. Rather it is for the ultimate "Greatest Show on Earth", an incredible work of art, "talent like you never seen before", a real live Thriller 2 movie with us included, an adventure. Most importantly Michael felt that God gave him the songs, and a special message to the world of love to bring healing for all people that would save us from destroying ourselvles. TS listed all those things as being the reasons, but he did not mention that MJ's life was actually in danger. TS also confirmed that absolutely Michael was going to come back. The waiting is very painfully hard, because we are constantly under attack from the non-believers taunting us, and our own inner doubts the longer we go without the return. MJ has planned this for so long and he will take his own sweet time in carrying it out to completion. He says, "All the things that I promised, I'll fulfill in time" in Invincible.

All the thousands of crazy details and inconsistencies in this hoax that we've discovered are there to assure us that the mastermind is at work behind the scenes for us, and if he's gone to that much work then surely he will bring the final act that every good magician delivers to wow his audience, the grand escape and appearance! We have to "keep watching". This is the longest-running magician act ever. I'm not going anywhere.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 02, 2011, 03:22:32 PM
Quote from: "ILOVEMJ"
i love michael jackson but think about it
why would his whole family still be playing along with the idea of his death if he were to come out in the nearer future??
Faking your own death is a criminal offence, so if he did come back, he would go straight to prison
And if he wasnt dead then why would Conrad Murray be in the process of prosecution?
There is no reason for michael to do all of this, everything else is just coincidences that we fans have put together for a defense because we dont want to believe that he really is gone
i have read and watched and heard everything about his hoax and i still havent seen much concrete evidence of him still being alive

Part of me really believes he's dead, and that is what aches the most...but then there is another side of me that says "What if"??  I personally wouldn't mind him doing this - his life had become a circus....no wonder he wanted to walk away from it...but then again, why would he do this to his children who he loved more than life itself?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please stop by and visit my family\'s music website - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

April 02, 2011, 04:04:21 PM
Quote from: "LindaC781"
Quote from: "ILOVEMJ"
i love michael jackson but think about it
why would his whole family still be playing along with the idea of his death if he were to come out in the nearer future??
Faking your own death is a criminal offence, so if he did come back, he would go straight to prison
And if he wasnt dead then why would Conrad Murray be in the process of prosecution?
There is no reason for michael to do all of this, everything else is just coincidences that we fans have put together for a defense because we dont want to believe that he really is gone
i have read and watched and heard everything about his hoax and i still havent seen much concrete evidence of him still being alive

Part of me really believes he's dead, and that is what aches the most...but then there is another side of me that says "What if"??  I personally wouldn't mind him doing this - his life had become a circus....no wonder he wanted to walk away from it...but then again, why would he do this to his children who he loved more than life itself?
Have you read all of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login?

If you haven't I highly recommend it because after reading it you'll be convinced just as much as I am. I've seen lots of videos and read more though.. But even that post on the homepage is great.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2011, 02:08:11 AM
Quote from: "Ariel"
I don't come here often and can't read all, but I was thinking along the lines ...
Why should he come back?
Michael Jackson has been chased a lot during his life, by media and fans. In fact people that appreciated his art, but never been obsessed with the artist, would never be heard in the mass hysteria.
I see many reasons for hoaxing his death and coming back would be just a "may be"

1. He was living in a golden cage, but he wanted his children to be free. May be he thought if he disappeared it would be better for them.
2. The wold needs to separate the art from the artist. He has good messages in his lyrics, but it is hard to hear them among the screams from media and avid fans. So, he had to do something while the message is still relevant, save the world if he really believed we only had few years.

I can not tell if this is working at this point or not. May be #1 is working, #2, not so much.

Great post. I love your #2 reasoning especially. Very forward thinking. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
beLIEve/All for L.O.V.E merchandise. Super cute!!  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Click on the beLIEve merchandise on the left under "Browse this Store".

April 12, 2011, 01:56:39 PM
I have a special message to all of you,  I had a conversation with someone last night I really cant get into any details but I was told that he/she is employed with Michael.  Said to tell everyone that MIchael is alive and he is doing well.  He is healthy and safe.  I was told that Michael had to do what he did for himself and his family's safety.  It is true that Michael was very much in danger of his life and his children's.  He had no choice but he is fine and getting alot of rest which he richly deserves and needs.  I was told to tell all of Michael's fans that he loves them very much and he worries about them and is sad that he had to do what he did and the fact that there are so many still out there who believes that he is dead and that he knows they are hurting and it makes him very sad.  I was told to inform everyone that he will be back but no date yet said when Michael is ready and 100% sure he will be safe to come back.  The person told me that the children are not with Michael but he sees them as often as possible for him to see them.  The person would not say where Michael is but told me if they told me where Michael was I would not believe it.  I am from the Bahamas and they did tell me that he is not in the Bahamas (smile).  I dont know who the person is but we were in the chatroom talking and then they started PM me.  They said they are with Michael and he is being well taken care of.  He is happy and trying to enjoy his life right now.  It was a long conversation and too much to go into here.  But Michael is worrying alot about us and it makes him sad to see what we are going through and he knows that some people will hate him for what he did but it could not be avoided.  But he asked me to please stress to everyone that he loves you all very much and thinks about his fans every minute of the day and that when he comes back we aint see nothing yet.  He said to please please dont hate him and try to understand but he will let us know.  He told me that he could tell me how Michael pulled 06/25/09 off but couldnt tell me much more but i was so out of it I didnt ask them, but if I hear from them today I will ask.  The person was limited to what they could tell me but we talked alot mostly giving encouragement to Michael to let him know that his fans love him more than anything in the world and we just want him back safe and sound.   I dont know whether this person is on the up and up but I am just telling you about the conversation I know we've had alot of trolls in the past and still some coming on but this is the message I was told.  I really dont know what to think of it and was apprehensive to let all of you know but I decided to anyway.  Blessings to all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2011, 07:37:08 PM
I know we have had so many trolls coming on claiming to know michael personally or giving clues as if they were michael but tell me what you think about this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2011, 09:15:43 PM
Quote from: "mopey3655"
I know we have had so many trolls coming on claiming to know michael personally or giving clues as if they were michael but tell me what you think about this.
Your post above definitely details a very interesting conversation.  In answer to your question, though, there's really no telling who's who on here--just everyone's best guess.  Just my two cents.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

April 12, 2011, 11:01:39 PM
I don't believe you really want to know what I think!!! If you really had that conversation, I am flabbergasted you actually believed it. Someone just started to PM you and told you that he is alive. OK, I guess that settles it. Excuse me if I sound sarcastic  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 12, 2011, 11:44:28 PM
I have a special message to all of you,  I had a conversation with someone last night I really cant get into any details but I was told that he/she is employed with Michael.  Said to tell everyone that MIchael is alive and he is doing well.  He is healthy and safe.  I was told that Michael had to do what he did for himself and his family's safety.  It is true that Michael was very much in danger of his life and his children's.  He had no choice but he is fine and getting alot of rest which he richly deserves and needs.  I was told to tell all of Michael's fans that he loves them very much and he worries about them and is sad that he had to do what he did and the fact that there are so many still out there who believes that he is dead and that he knows they are hurting and it makes him very sad.  I was told to inform everyone that he will be back but no date yet said when Michael is ready and 100% sure he will be safe to come back.  The person told me that the children are not with Michael but he sees them as often as possible for him to see them.  The person would not say where Michael is but told me if they told me where Michael was I would not believe it.  I am from the Bahamas and they did tell me that he is not in the Bahamas (smile).  I dont know who the person is but we were in the chatroom talking and then they started PM me.  They said they are with Michael and he is being well taken care of.  He is happy and trying to enjoy his life right now.  It was a long conversation and too much to go into here.  But Michael is worrying alot about us and it makes him sad to see what we are going through and he knows that some people will hate him for what he did but it could not be avoided.  But he asked me to please stress to everyone that he loves you all very much and thinks about his fans every minute of the day and that when he comes back we aint see nothing yet.  He said to please please dont hate him and try to understand but he will let us know.  He told me that he could tell me how Michael pulled 06/25/09 off but couldnt tell me much more but i was so out of it I didnt ask them, but if I hear from them today I will ask.  The person was limited to what they could tell me but we talked alot mostly giving encouragement to Michael to let him know that his fans love him more than anything in the world and we just want him back safe and sound.   I dont know whether this person is on the up and up but I am just telling you about the conversation I know we've had alot of trolls in the past and still some coming on but this is the message I was told.  I really dont know what to think of it and was apprehensive to let all of you know but I decided to anyway.  Blessings to all.

Mopey - thank you so much for taking the chance to share this with us knowing that some will accept what you say and some won't.  That's what love is all about - opening yourself up for the good of the other person. You could of kept this to yourself but you didn't. You've been on this forum long enough now that I know you are sincere.

Now, do I believe it? Maybe not but then is everyone a liar? IDK - I do think there are some who have tried to relay messages but we haven't listened very well. All I can say is that the truth will prevail in the end. Give it time, keep your mind, ears, eyes, and heart open to hear the truth but weed out the lies.

Many blessings to you. If you hear any more from this person, please feel free to share. If it's truth it will hold solid till the end. Thanks again for sharing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

April 18, 2011, 07:35:53 PM
Thank you voiceforthesilent for your kind words and to answer cassiope's remark actually it was not a PM it was a discussion in the chatroom and that is your choice whether you believe me or not I respect that but its not only me who have had conversations with this person and they can verify and many of them have feelings that this person is genuine.  If you were in the chatroom at the time and a part of the conversations that we had with this person then you can maybe understand why I said what I said.  This person is one of the only people who actually came on and say the things they said and it seems believable.  I am hoping that Souza comes on and he is in the chatroom and she can talk to him herself and make her determination.  Speaking for myself I believe what he is saying, yes I may be wrong about this person but he hasnt done any harm as far as I am concerned, only said good, positive things and wanting the same thing all of us want to have Michael back safe and in good health but then again thats my opinion.  I am only relaying a message and that is Michael loves his fans and misses them very much.  He worries for us very much and is sad that he had to do this the way it was done but he was left no choice because his life and the lives of his family is in fact in danger and he had to do what he did for the sake of him and his family.  He never want to hurt his fans because he loves them very very much but he will be back and he promises to make it up to them.  That is what I was told to relay to all of you and that is what I promised to do.  So please tell me if this message has hurt anyone no matter who it came from.  Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 18, 2011, 07:44:14 PM
I don't know what to think mopey.  You had this conversation on the 12th and I got a phone call from L.A. where I know NO ONE on the 14th.  There's something scary going on :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 18, 2011, 07:55:56 PM
Also let me explain that alll the conversations were held in the chatroom only when there was a particular thing that he wanted to relay he would whisper to me in the chatroom and I would relay it.  He said he knows that some will not believe what he says but all he wants is to let everyone know what is going on.  He said there are things that he cannot tell us and that is from instructions from Michael because they dont want to put Michael at risk but almost all of the conversation with this person was done with others in the chatroom,  he conversated with many of us who were in the chatroom and told not just me.  So some of the others can also give you their opinions of this person and whether they believe he is telling the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 19, 2011, 05:20:29 PM
Well folks just coming back with an update on our mystery person was in the chatroom last evening and Souza came in and if there is anyone on this forum who would find out the truth is Souza and guess what "Troll".  Souza tore them up it was upsetting but very funny too couldnt believe it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 20, 2011, 08:08:24 AM
Well folks just coming back with an update on our mystery person was in the chatroom last evening and Souza came in and if there is anyone on this forum who would find out the truth is Souza and guess what "Troll".  Souza tore them up it was upsetting but very funny too couldnt believe it.
So, what exactly happened? Souza discovered out they were only trolling? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

April 21, 2011, 10:58:12 PM
mopey3655  what chatroom do you mean, this website chatroom or elsewhere? If it is this chatroom, I think guests cannot send PM to members if I am not wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions