MJs house was full of flowers.

• 3 Replies

Offline Sarahli

• Hoaxer
  • Love is the answer.
    • Show all replies

Re: MJs house was full of flowers.

• on: January 26, 2010, 05:19:57 PM
Yes TMZ is definitely giving clues but I must admit that sometimes I hardly can interpret them.
I also noticed this "mistake" between "law" and "lawn" it made me think of Forest Lawn but how to interpret the sentence ? "But as we know, ignorance of the lawn is no excuse."
 :?
Maybe it's to tell us that this person, Jose Mareque, was hired for the Burial. The bills state he his a Professional Custom Floral Designer
Interior Plantscaping Designer
Landscaping Designer

The right person to make all the floral arrangements necessary for a memorial or a burial, no?

The 10,000 dollars were paid by "Enchanted Kingdom LLC". Does anyone know about this company ?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Offline Sarahli

• Hoaxer
  • Love is the answer.
    • Show all replies

• on: January 26, 2010, 05:21:31 PM
Quote from: "Sarahli"
Yes TMZ is definitely giving clues but I must admit that sometimes I hardly can interpret them.
I also noticed this "mistake" between "law" and "lawn" it made me think of Forest Lawn but how to interpret the sentence ? "But as we know, ignorance of the lawn is no excuse."
 :?
Maybe it's to tell us that this person, Jose Mareque, was hired for the Burial. The bills state he his a Professional Custom Floral Designer
Interior Plantscaping Designer
Landscaping Designer

The right person to make all the floral arrangements necessary for a memorial or a burial, no?

And remember the two flowers crowns on the gate of Michael's home.

The 10,000 dollars were paid by "Enchanted Kingdom LLC". Does anyone know about this company ?
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Offline Sarahli

• Hoaxer
  • Love is the answer.
    • Show all replies

• on: January 27, 2010, 09:00:57 AM
Indeed Enchanted Kingdom is a theme park in the Philippines, Manila http://www.enchantedkingdom.ph/  :? it is all I have been able to find.
The Philippines comes again we already have the inmates dancing for Michael. I also remember that in the FBI files released there was something with the Philippines. An FBI agent went to Manila to interview people who supposedly worked for Michael and supposedly witnessed something regarding the molestation case in 1993 .
I don't know if the Philippines are a kind of clue ?.... :?