Re: Mj Awakening
January 26, 2010, 01:48:51 AM
Quote from: "Le Papillon Bleu"
THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH

January 25th, 2010

7 months ago we went to sleep. Today is the day we wake up.

Today is the day we stop beLIEving and we start beLOVEing.

There is a message that needs to be spread and the message is L.O.V.E.

For one man, 50 concerts were not enough. 500, 5000, 50000, 500000 wouldn’t have been enough.

So this is the day we stop being the audience and we become the show.

This is the day we become the choreographer, the backup dancers, the backup singers, the band, the crew, the stage manager, the lights, the music, the dance….

This is the day we become HIM

THIS IS IT. This is OUR show.

HE is inside each and every single one of us. Inspiring us, giving us his talents, sharing his L.O.V.E. so we can spread his message in every corner of this PLANET.

HE is the source. L.O.V.E. is the message. WE are the messengers. Let’s Stay United Now to SPREAD it around.

As for HIM? For the first time in his life, he is sitting back enjoying the show.

Is it just me or is the part 'he is sitting back enjoying the show' a complete contradiction to EVERYTHING MJ has been trying to get across to us about opening our eyes to the NWO,the ILLUMINATI,changing the world etc...I mean I don't know MJ at all or want to even fathom a guess but to me its like the opposite of what he is telling everyone.when I hear this I picture mj sitting there with a bag of popcorn munching away while enjoying our reactions NOT!!!!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

January 26, 2010, 02:39:35 AM
TOTALLY CONFUSED,NEED TO STEP BACK FOR A WHILE THIS IS BECOMING A LITTLE INSANE..........I DONT KNOW WHAT OR HOW TO THINK ABOUT ALL THIS............SURELY I AM NOT THE ONLY PERSON????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 02:46:43 AM
Quote from: "loyalfan"
TOTALLY CONFUSED,NEED TO STEP BACK FOR A WHILE THIS IS BECOMING A LITTLE INSANE..........I DONT KNOW WHAT OR HOW TO THINK ABOUT ALL THIS............SURELY I AM NOT THE ONLY PERSON????

Same here, my friends... Maybe I'm exhausted, too many sleepless nights, this emotional rollercoaster is tearing me apart. Really...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
That\'s a chance I\'ll take, Heaven can wait...

January 26, 2010, 03:22:39 AM
Quote from: "MJalive999"
today, was MJ...not child.

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :?:  :?:  :?: !
Explain, please ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

January 26, 2010, 03:33:39 AM
Quote from: "infinatetrinity"

January 25th, 2010

beLIEving = decide which lie to believe = mind game
beLOVEing = love cannot be a lie = the answer to all the dangerous mind games is LOVE. If you keep love and positive thinking in your mind and in your heart, no lie can touch you

There is a message that needs to be spread and the message is L.O.V.E. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.

For one man, 50 concerts were not enough. 500, 5000, 50000, 500000 wouldn’t have been enough.
concerts wouldn't have had the same impact on people spreading the LOVE as this hoax. This was much more efficient, coz it forced people to pay attention. It forced people to think, to look deep in their hearts, to socialize, to discover for theirown that they are so diffrent and yet so much alike...that they are not alone, that they can really make a difference if they really want to. And concerts wouldn't have gave us this opportunity. We would have felt the happyness of watching him performing, we would have understand a part of the message but as individuals, not as a community. And once the concert was ended, tha magic would have gone soon
"This is your time to shine! You must touch the higher note!"

This is the day we become the choreographer, the backup dancers, the backup singers, the band, the crew, the stage manager, the lights, the music, the dance….
"You can change the world. I can't do it by myself."

We become his voice and first of all we become the voice of God.  Because he always pointed that his entire magical work is from God. God is Love. Nomatter how we may name Him. And remember how Elizabeth Tylor named Michael "a modern-times prophet"?

HE is inside each and every single one of us. Inspiring us, giving us his talents, sharing his L.O.V.E. so we can spread his message in every corner of this PLANET.
HE is the source. L.O.V.E. is the message. WE are the messengers. Let’s Stay United Now to SPREAD it around.
As for HIM? For the first time in his life, he is sitting back enjoying the show.
He has compleated his part of the show. He worked hard for this part for more than 40 years now. But for the gratest show on earth to take place, our input is mandatory. He can't do it by hisself. We have all been touched by his message so far, but until now we didn't connect all the lessons we learned thanks to his work ... he may like to see our part of the show compleated

Is it just me or is the part 'he is sitting back enjoying the show' a complete contradiction to EVERYTHING MJ has been trying to get across to us about opening our eyes to the NWO,the ILLUMINATI,changing the world etc...I mean I don't know MJ at all or want to even fathom a guess but to me its like the opposite of what he is telling everyone.when I hear this I picture mj sitting there with a bag of popcorn munching away while enjoying our reactions NOT!!!!

For me the answer to your question is that he is waiting for our part of the show to be properly done...and we all know he is a perfectionist  :D

As for me, the only think MJ tried to learn us was to become a better person, to try to change the world with  LOVE. He also drawn our attention about injustice and conspiracies. But the answer to his propblems was always love, hope, the faith in the justice of God.

I think we should learn from all the things that were presented during this hoax by different persons, but remember to always keep an open mind regarding anyone's identity. It is a high probability that nither TIAI, nor mjawakening to have a direct connection to MJ. This doesn't mean we don't have to appreciate the good parts of their input on the GRATEST SHOW ON EARTH  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

January 26, 2010, 07:25:44 AM
This is today on the blog from coffee withamee. A just released video on you tube from they don't really care about us. They all were This is it t-shirts and this time there is a peace message in it. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In case the link isn't working: Dancing inmates-michael jackson's this is it unedited
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

January 26, 2010, 07:56:33 AM
Quote from: "blue moon"
This is today on the blog from coffee withamee. A just released video on you tube from they don't really care about us. They all were This is it t-shirts and this time there is a peace message in it. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In case the link isn't working: Dancing inmates-michael jackson's this is it unedited

Was I the only one crying watching this vid?  :oops:
And then speaking about checking the internet and touching lifes? wow...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Life isn\'t about waiting for the storm to pass...it is about learning to dance in the rain

January 26, 2010, 08:04:51 AM
Quote from: "ralu"

January 25th, 2010

beLOVEing = love cannot be a lie = the answer to all the dangerous mind games is LOVE. If you keep love and positive thinking in your mind and in your heart, no lie can touch you

There is a message that needs to be spread and the message is L.O.V.E. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.

concerts wouldn't have had the same impact on people spreading the LOVE as this hoax. This was much more efficient, coz it forced people to pay attention. It forced people to think, to look deep in their hearts, to socialize, to discover for theirown that they are so diffrent and yet so much alike...that they are not alone, that they can really make a difference if they really want to. And concerts wouldn't have gave us this opportunity. We would have felt the happyness of watching him performing, we would have understand a part of the message but as individuals, not as a community. And once the concert was ended, tha magic would have gone soon

We become his voice and first of all we become the voice of God.  Because he always pointed that his entire magical work is from God. God is Love. Nomatter how we may name Him. And remember how Elizabeth Tylor named Michael "a modern-times prophet"?

He has compleated his part of the show. He worked hard for this part for more than 40 years now. But for the gratest show on earth to take place, our input is mandatory. He can't do it by hisself. We have all been touched by his message so far, but until now we didn't connect all the lessons we learned thanks to his work ... he may like to see our part of the show compleated

For me the answer to your question is that he is waiting for our part of the show to be properly done...and we all know he is a perfectionist  :D

As for me, the only think MJ tried to learn us was to become a better person, to try to change the world with  LOVE. He also drawn our attention about injustice and conspiracies. But the answer to his propblems was always love, hope, the faith in the justice of God.

I think we should learn from all the things that were presented during this hoax by different persons, but remember to always keep an open mind regarding anyone's identity. It is a high probability that nither TIAI, nor mjawakening to have a direct connection to MJ. This doesn't mean we don't have to appreciate the good parts of their input on the GRATEST SHOW ON EARTH  ;)
 :shock:  :shock:  ooooh booooy then if that is the case he might as well make himself comfy cus this is gonna take a while   :mrgreen:  we need way more of an army lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

ralu

January 26, 2010, 08:12:13 AM
Quote from: "ralu"

January 25th, 2010

Love never fails.

:shock:  :shock:  ooooh booooy then if that is the case he might as well make himself comfy cus this is gonna take a while   :mrgreen:  we need way more of an army lol

We will get there... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 08:27:17 AM
Oh I'm so happy that people are getting it! I was pretty upset last night with people totally dismissing his message as rubbish without even taking the time to read the blog in its entirety. "Mr. Dove" helped a lot of people in such a selfless way and it was hard for me to read people's comments that were turned off by his final message because it didn't meet their selfish expectations. I'm glad to know not everyone thinks this way and are really reading what's in front of them and what has been in front of them when it comes to MJ Awakening.  

And like someone said, it's going to take awhile. I'm starting to think we may not see MJ until 2012. I guess we'll see how this plays out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

loyalfan

January 26, 2010, 12:38:51 PM
STILL LYING DOWN IN A DARKENED ROOM.........THIS IS TOO COMPLICATED.........OR ELSE MOST OF MY BRAIN IS NOW CUSTARD....LOL...XXXXX
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

January 26, 2010, 03:26:16 PM
It  is very simple and not brain-aching or heart-breaking.
There is one message we knew ever since TII was published.
We did not want to see with our heart yet.
We did seek with our brains, right?

Why not work through the blog if you haven't already?
Why not accomplish each of the missions on your own?
Why not experience what happens then first and talk after?
Why not listen to our hearts first?

It's worth it more than any digging into potential clues and who else claims attention.
It's confronting yourself in the mirror.
It's about starting to love yourself from the bottom of your heart.
And then - all the rest will come.
All the answers will open up and you'll find you don't need to seek anymore.
You'll feel the good and the strength and the blessings.

Don't be afraid, there's nothing to be scared of.
Michael is with us all the way.
L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

January 26, 2010, 03:31:00 PM
Quote from: "Grace"

It's worth it more than any digging into potential clues and who else claims attention.

L.O.V.E.

God, Grace...I always just love your posts.... Wonderful.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 04:38:01 PM
Quote from: "Grace"

L.O.V.E.

well said:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late