Marlon tells us to study.....
January 24, 2010, 11:16:32 PM
This was Marlon's last tweet tonight on Twitter:
ok, just finished chatting live. Be nice to each other. Love one another as we love you. goodnight & study peace! Marlon J
38 minutes ago from web
What does he want us to study for? :?:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Marlon tells us to study.....
January 24, 2010, 11:26:53 PM
I am so glad you posted this! I just saw it when he posted it and I nearly screamed. I'm on my iPHone so I was afraid to type too much for fear of losing it all. I took a screen shot on my phone while using EchoPhon for Twitter in case it disappeared cause you never know. I also took a screen shot of an Mj fan Twitter who said people should not be asking Marlon about MJ faking his death. Which is true. I find it weird and wrong that people are just asking them direcly like they are going to say yes!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"When you lay me down sleeping and my heart is weeping"
-Michael Jackson

January 25, 2010, 02:26:56 AM
Quote from: "mjfanforever"
I also took a screen shot of an Mj fan Twitter who said people should not be asking Marlon about MJ faking his death. Which is true. I find it weird and wrong that people are just asking them direcly like they are going to say yes!

I second what you say - pardon, but imho it´s wrong and stupid to ask family members such questions in a public chat.
As I said before: if this is a hoax ( what I firmly believe) it´s for now still meant to be a secret between the family and the fans.
We have no official statement, no solid proof that we´re right - but the family reaches out to the fans like they never did before.
Most of the obvious "hints" that brought us here - the majority came from "the inner circle".
My feeling is, that the mission for all that - to effect a public change of thinking - simply needs it´s time. This can´t be done within a few weeks.

The truth will prevail - but we must learn to accept that we don´t have a bearing on the timing.
Marlon is right: we should listen and "study peace" in the meantime.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 25, 2010, 09:56:35 AM
I agree that an open forum may not be the best place to ask sensitive questions about the hoax. Anyone can sign up and follow the Jackson brothers for self-serving purposes....bad ones. However I admit a portion of my thinking still relies on the fact that if you don't ask questions then you don't get answers. The Jackson brothers and other insiders tease with messages that have non-believers left in the dark and hoax believers dissecting away to piece the clues together in the hoax puzzle.

There has to be a delicate way to ask  definitive questions to get  more solid answers than the ones that leave believers hanging and reaching for straws. My line of questioning would focus on the future career plans for the brothers. What they do, how they are thinking and where they will be is a key link to Michael.

Has anyone asked if they have decided to take the offer that A&E presented for a second season?
Has anyone asked Jermaine to share details of the dream that he alluded to in the series finale?
Has anyone asked why they will be in the UK the day after the big tribute at the Grammy's?
Has anyone asked when a firm tribute concert for Michael will be coordinated?
Has anyone asked where their plans to record and perform as a group now stand?

Yeah yeah yeah...most MJ fans want information about him. The Jackson brothers aren't dumb. They know this. However getting them to open up and possibly slip up will be accomplished if they are caught offguard and talking about themselves. The direct MJ related conversations seem rehearsed and scripted.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 25, 2010, 10:11:14 AM
I don't know if this has been mentioned before or not but "study peace" is what the poster S.T.U.D.Y. used to say at the end of their posts on the original MJHD. We all know that S.T.U.D.Y. ended up being TS on here and that poster is behind TIAI. Is Marlon telling us that TIAI is on the right track or something. I don't know but I remember them saying "study peace" a long time ago on the original MJHD, does anyone else remember this or am I the only one?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

January 25, 2010, 10:51:27 AM
Quote from: "lovelidae"
I don't know if this has been mentioned before or not but "study peace" is what the poster S.T.U.D.Y. used to say at the end of their posts on the original MJHD. We all know that S.T.U.D.Y. ended up being TS on here and that poster is behind TIAI. Is Marlon telling us that TIAI is on the right track or something. I don't know but I remember them saying "study peace" a long time ago on the original MJHD, does anyone else remember this or am I the only one?

Sorry I have to ask: But who is TS?
I'm so sorry IDK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

mehere

January 25, 2010, 11:07:28 AM
Quote from: "lovelidae"

Oh!   :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

cassi

January 25, 2010, 11:29:51 AM
at the beginning of the first show, marlon, tito, and jackie all say study peace, and put up their peace sign.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LLJ

January 25, 2010, 11:35:05 AM
STUDY is the name of the person behind TIAI, but I believe it is also the name of a charity that belongs to Marlon. I think that is why some believe Marlon is behind TIAI.

Maybe he is trying to tell us something with this tweet...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Deal with the faults of others as gently as with your own.
~ Chinese proverb

mjboogie

January 25, 2010, 04:01:44 PM
Not trying to be a dipstick but I would just like to say that out of all the conspiracy questions addressed to the Jacksons on twitter or wherever that none of them deny it as well. None of them have came out and said something like"How disrespectful Michael is deceased and how dare you all accuse him of pulling off some hoax" I mean wouldnt they say something of that nature? I mean yes I do feel that the people should not be throwing questions out there like that because what makes us think they will come out and answer them but at the same time they should not be toying with us either. I know if I were the Jacksons and I knew that it wasnt a hoax If it got bad enough i would go on Larry king and address the world mainly about the hoax rumors put it to rest! What you guys think? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 25, 2010, 04:12:44 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Not trying to be a dipstick but I would just like to say that out of all the conspiracy questions addressed to the Jacksons on twitter or wherever that none of them deny it as well. None of them have came out and said something like"How disrespectful Michael is deceased and how dare you all accuse him of pulling off some hoax" I mean wouldnt they say something of that nature? I mean yes I do feel that the people should not be throwing questions out there like that because what makes us think they will come out and answer them but at the same time they should not be toying with us either. I know if I were the Jacksons and I knew that it wasnt a hoax If it got bad enough i would go on Larry king and address the world mainly about the hoax rumors put it to rest! What you guys think? :?

I totally agree with you ! I mean if he is ''dead'' then they would have been so mad of all the rumors about the hoax((I mean it would be so disrespectfull of us to do so )) and they should have taken it seriously . But they didn't , they're acting so cold ...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I love you more <3
"I just want to say to fans in every corner of the earth, every nationality, every race, every language]

January 25, 2010, 04:44:25 PM
I firmly believe that carefully worded hoax related questions should be asked. They started the  cat and mouse game  7 months ago to get our attention. Fans should be comfortable enough to ask questions. I prefer to ask a question than to assume and play the maybe -maybe game. Maybe the clue means this or maybe the clue means that. Argggggggghh...spinning around in circles like that drives me crazy. Patience is one thing and should be a part of the investigation. However, sitting back and waiting for news and clues to fall from the sky is another thing altogether. They are talking to us so we should be comfortable enough to talk to them and not be timid.

Granted, a  direct question does not guarantee a direct answer. They may still try to duck and dodge. However  when no  questions are asked then you're looking at greater guarantees of no answers being provided.  I would like to see who slips up when asked a queston that he or she wasn't  prepared for.

Michael and his team have sprinkled clues all over the place to keep us tuned in and on the edge of our seats for the past 7 months. If we are the hungry lions, they have certainly waved red meat at us.

Quote from: "mjboogie"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 25, 2010, 04:57:38 PM
but didnt marlon get upset by saying a tweet about the truth wil prevail with investigation and no conspiracy etc etc  under topic of  marlon live stream i m asking this question but  getting no answer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

January 25, 2010, 04:58:45 PM
Quote from: "mjj_fan"
but didnt marlon get upset by saying a tweet about the truth wil prevail with investigation and no conspiracy etc etc  under topic of  marlon live stream i m asking this question but  getting no answer

yeah he was talking about conspiracies...but not about HOAX.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

January 25, 2010, 05:01:23 PM
atlast you replied thank,s..... hoax// conpiracies theories arent they one and same thing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions