Kirsche

Re: Marlon tells us to study.....
January 25, 2010, 05:03:32 PM
Quote from: "mjj_fan"
atlast you replied thank,s..... hoax// conpiracies theories arent they one and same thing

Conspiracies, IMO, are the ones like the Murder-theory and Illuminati thing..

Hoax is for me, that the person itself pulls this off...I hope you know what I mean
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

January 25, 2010, 05:05:16 PM
i thought they are the same . thanks anyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

January 25, 2010, 05:17:53 PM
Quote from: "mjj_fan"
i thought they are the same . thanks anyways

Maybe they are, i just told the way I think about these two word...

But yeah, you're welcome :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

mumof3

January 25, 2010, 05:31:22 PM
Quote from: "lovelidae"
I don't know if this has been mentioned before or not but "study peace" is what the poster S.T.U.D.Y. used to say at the end of their posts on the original MJHD. We all know that S.T.U.D.Y. ended up being TS on here and that poster is behind TIAI. Is Marlon telling us that TIAI is on the right track or something. I don't know but I remember them saying "study peace" a long time ago on the original MJHD, does anyone else remember this or am I the only one?

Yes i remember S.T.U.D.Y  wondered what happened to him what does TS mean somebody else asked as well didnt know he was behind tiai   interesting
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mumof3

January 25, 2010, 05:33:32 PM
Quote from: "mjboogie"
Not trying to be a dipstick but I would just like to say that out of all the conspiracy questions addressed to the Jacksons on twitter or wherever that none of them deny it as well. None of them have came out and said something like"How disrespectful Michael is deceased and how dare you all accuse him of pulling off some hoax" I mean wouldnt they say something of that nature? I mean yes I do feel that the people should not be throwing questions out there like that because what makes us think they will come out and answer them but at the same time they should not be toying with us either. I know if I were the Jacksons and I knew that it wasnt a hoax If it got bad enough i would go on Larry king and address the world mainly about the hoax rumors put it to rest! What you guys think? :?
I agree with you
I have always thought why dont they get upset or angry with people thinking it is a hoax but they have said and done so many things that add to the hoax theory, but as you say they  should come right out and say you guys you are all so wrong and clear it all up like the photos and moving trees in the funeral  the list is endless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 25, 2010, 05:36:22 PM
but someone asked caige harvey   and his reply was quite straightforward wasnt that ???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 25, 2010, 06:27:44 PM
I also want to point out that the Jacksons have a song called "Man of war" (off the Goin' Places album)---which promotes studying peace over war. Perhaps this may be part of that message??!?!?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

January 25, 2010, 11:18:56 PM
Hi you guys, I was thinking that if the Jackson's have not straight out asked for respect and please stop asking questions that could very well be a clue a hoax is real.  Ya know that sometimes saying nothing is really saying something.

Earlier I watched the Jermaine interview linked from the "Jermaine Jackson please watch" thread. I think in part 2/3 in talking about Mjs trials-- for the first time I heard any of the Jackson's mention the FBI and US government was tracking MJ for 17 years trying to get something on MJ.  17 years ???  FBI?  You need to listen to the interview yourself.  It was the sheepish way Jermaine said it that made me think.

That shouts Illuminati loud and clear in my mind.  So if in fact the Illuminati was trying to bring him down the soft way by defaming his character ...I could see MJ planning a hoax to get the heck out. In fact Jermaine mentioned in that interview that MJ had just returned after a year in -can't recall, Berah ??, said he came home to work on his o2 concert. Not much time between.  That said to me he made a decision to check out, which just the fact that Jermaine mentioned that could be a clue.  BUT !!! >>> if you're still alive in hiding ya definately have to STFU.  The Illuminati does not like being messed with or beaten in their game, so why would the Jacksons want to endanger MJ or themselves by telling anyone the truth??????????   duhhhh  We are being watched, they are being watched.  Maybe you don't understand that the Illuminati are the darkest force in the universe !

Also if you listen to that JJ interview he did break down as if MJ really died, but then again there were a few questionable times he vaguely spoke about MJ in present tense.  I'm sure as time goes by it gets easier for them to remember to talk in past tense.

If I were the Jacksons I would be insulted and very annoyed by fans digging around too deep. Must be scary to them constantly worried they may slip up really bad and tip off a hit man that will really get to Michael or them.  I think Michael and the Jacksons are doing a great job of leaving clues to confirm a hoax and even if it is a puzzle game I bet MJ is in charge and I wouldn't want to let him down by complaining too much.

BUT WHAT I NOTICE IS THAT SOMETIMEs PEOPLE HERE behave totally opposite of the example Michael stands for.  Sometime people here are worse than the media.  Sometimes people here are just not getting his message, not doing necessary work as in S.T.U.D.Y L.O.V.E  I don't know what study love is, but it must be a clue or it may simply mean that - study love because when the shit hits the fan with the NWO mankind better have an A+ on the test.

Sorry, I'm just giving my perspective.......xoxoxo
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 12:14:17 AM
Quote from: "lovelidae"
I don't know if this has been mentioned before or not but "study peace" is what the poster S.T.U.D.Y. used to say at the end of their posts on the original MJHD. We all know that S.T.U.D.Y. ended up being TS on here and that poster is behind TIAI. Is Marlon telling us that TIAI is on the right track or something. I don't know but I remember them saying "study peace" a long time ago on the original MJHD, does anyone else remember this or am I the only one?

You´re right - I do remember it as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

word

February 19, 2010, 11:42:28 PM
I believe too much is being made out of nothing,and yes,I do believe that it is insenitive and disrespectful to straight out ask any Jackson family member if Michael faked his own death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

look what found on twitter while ago
April 04, 2011, 09:30:23 PM
Look at the way Marlon signed the end of his post today. "study" hmmmm.  :)  :)  :)  :)

Marlon_Jackson Marlon Jackson of J5
Ill try to tweet more, but Until we tweet again my friends sending many thanks and good fun to you all. Whats my slogan?..."Study Peace"
3 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~~spreading the love~~~lets heal the world~~
~~Oklahomas most dedicated fan....Sheryll~~
~~~~~~~I Love U Michael~~~~~~~

Re: look what found on twitter while ago
April 04, 2011, 09:56:03 PM
Quote from: "loveratheart4mj"
Look at the way Marlon signed the end of his post today. "study" hmmmm.  :)  :)  :)  :)

Marlon_Jackson Marlon Jackson of J5
Ill try to tweet more, but Until we tweet again my friends sending many thanks and good fun to you all. Whats my slogan?..."Study Peace"
3 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I've noticed that too a while ago. He even signed the same way in the "Funeral" program  ;) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson