Raven

Re: what do you think will happen tomorrow?
January 25, 2010, 02:59:49 PM
IF he is still alive he would only have disappeared for a very very serious reason (possibly danger), so serious that his family had to declare him dead. The best way to achieve such a thing legally is for instance through a Witness Protection Program. Things like that are not a game. Therefore it would not make sense for him to leave all sorts of clues that could blow his cover.  

So no, I find it unlikely that IF he is alive and IF he would return to his old identity, that he would do it at some sort of magical date, play a bit with numbers etc. You don't toy with things like that, it would be a random date and probably with some previous announcement.

As far as a WPP, such a program does strongly discourage any contact of the person in the program with their loved ones in order to not endanger the program. Often the people in a WPP need to testify as a (crown)witness at the trial. A WPP usually lasts untill the trial or if the threat persists, even after the trial.
Remember the files the FBI released recently on MJJ. A man had threatened to kill MJ or fans at his concerts. That's a mass murder threat. Suppose such a threat happened again around 25th June, security would be highly increased and the concerts few weeks ahead would be cancelled. MJJ would have to serve as a witness, especially if it appeared that someone indeed tried to kill him  (attempted murder, propofol) despite increased security. They could have saved him in hospital. Blood and tissue tamples would be send to pathology lab and examined for possible toxification, he would have had a throrough medical and a report would have been drafted to serve in the investigation.
Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 03:19:08 PM by Raven
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 25, 2010, 03:07:54 PM
Nothing has happened, well, a great point for losing hope for me.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

January 25, 2010, 03:08:40 PM
Quote from: "Cameron"
Nothing has happened, well, a great point for losing hope for me.

Hmm.. me too.  I might have to start accepting the unacceptable.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 08:15:41 PM
Quote from: "virgo75"
Quote from: "Melzy777"
I think people mistake WHAT for WHO  :lol: There are dates lined up that drop hints at us.

Just sit back, and pretend you're at Neverland.. And Michael has hidden easter eggs everywhere.. and you're looking for them.. Sometimes they are big, and sometimes they are small.. And he's laughing at you looking so close, but so far off..  :lol:

Are you having fun yet?

Can I have some of whatever you're smoking?   :lol:

LOL@virgo75  I wish I could smoke my way through the last 7 months and the however many more to come untill we know if Michaels ok. Small thing to ask the more time goes by the more I worry for his safety just a feeling I have.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud Member of MJ\'s Army...Miss U Michael are u ok? Spreading the L.O.V.E one heart at a time, I will NEVER forget how YOU impacted my life. Always Smile.