xxmjxx

Im in the uk,and last night a program came on tv called,michael jackson....the last days,they spoke to the nurse on camera and she said michael had asked her for that drug (dipravan)not sure of spelling :oops: ,and she said no michael you dont want to be doin that,she more or less told him not to touch it,but yet ive just read she didnt know what it was  :? ,she also said she did a blood test,and and it was fine,she said if he had been taking drugs,somthing would have showed up, :? im sorry i cant think of peoples names on the program last night,but they were all saying different things,i know one interveiw was with diane sawyer think thats her name,and she said he was popping 40 to 50 pills a day, :twisted: ,one person said he was healthy,and ready for the concerts from what he could see,another on said he was a dancing xray, :?  :? i didnt know it was on,i came across it while flicking through the channels.the nurse seems to be saying two different things. :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "xxmjxx"
Im in the uk,and last night a program came on tv called,michael jackson....the last days,they spoke to the nurse on camera and she said michael had asked her for that drug (dipravan)not sure of spelling :oops: ,and she said no michael you dont want to be doin that,she more or less told him not to touch it,but yet ive just read she didnt know what it was  :? ,she also said she did a blood test,and and it was fine,she said if he had been taking drugs,somthing would have showed up, :? im sorry i cant think of peoples names on the program last night,but they were all saying different things,i know one interveiw was with diane sawyer think thats her name,and she said he was popping 40 to 50 pills a day, :twisted: ,one person said he was healthy,and ready for the concerts from what he could see,another on said he was a dancing xray, :?  :? i didnt know it was on,i came across it while flicking through the channels.the nurse seems to be saying two different things. :?

Well, I've heard that propofol leaves the system quickly and perhaps that's why the blood test came out as normal. However the stories are still contradicting eachother because if he was taking the massive amount of drugs that some people suggest that would definitely show in a blood test. Oh, one more thing don't believe one word of what Diane Sawyer has to say about Michael, she's pure evil.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If we take a deep breath and believe that MJ really has died... and that it may have been from contaminated propofol.. could this be the reason Dr Murray hasnt been arrested?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
If we take a deep breath and believe that MJ really has died... and that it may have been from contaminated propofol.. could this be the reason Dr Murray hasnt been arrested?

I would think not since on his "death certificate" it says that he died from acute propofol intoxication - which means too much, not that it was tainted.  

2nd - If he had been given propofol tainted with bacteria he would have had a bacterial infection which has symptoms as stated above - fever, chills, etc.  I don't think it would have happened suddenly as bacteria takes time to multiply.

3rd - If Michael's blood tests came up negative for other medications according to this nurse - meaning Michael wasn't taking them, then why would he request propofol?!?!  I thought the propofol was a last ditch effort to get to sleep because all the other medications he was supposed to be taking didn't work?   :?

I agree that what this nurse is saying doesn't add up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael could have experienced those same sensations due to disc herniation in his back pressing on his spine and causing spinal stenosis.  That could cause the sensation of exaggerated temperature sensations depending on which vertebrae were affected.  If he was also severely dehydrated and/or tired the symptoms are likely worsened.  I have cervical disc disease and the main symptom I have when those discs are compromised by certain movement is the sensation of  an  after burn and.  The skin is actually cool to the touch, but you feel a burn as if you have been scalded with a hot liquid.  It's like burning yourself with hot cooking oil.  It is  awful, but it does go away after a time with rest and when extreme Ibuprofen.  It's the body's way of telling you that your nerves somewhere along the spinal canal are being compromised.  I keep thinking about his fall and the way he can contort that body. Those moves could be hell on someone suffering from disc disease.   He really should have been seeing a neurologist instead of a cardiologist.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

I think you are right---this is some kind of clue.  I think most of us have long dismissed the nurse/propofol thing. I do believe she was in on the hoax. No "real" nurse would have gone on TV so soon and actually she was critical to the hoax because she was the first to "plant" the propofol thing. After that, all of the media was picking up on it.

Back to the one side hot and one side cold...could that be referring to earth and the equator? One side hot and one side cold depending on where you are geographically?

I hope you all pursue this because I think it's a major clue, especially since it was one of the first ones we got. I have been thinking that maybe we should go back to some of those early interviews since at the time most of us weren't looking for clues (at least I wasn't.)

Thanks for bringing this up again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"

Idk about that. Dr Murray disappeared from the crime scene and this anaestethic is not supposed to be administred outside of hospitals so I think that would make him a suspect don't you think? And according to his story he left Michael I while right and I think a patient that's been given propofol is supposed to be monitored at all times. If what we've heard is true it would mean that Dr Murray has not been doing his job properly and should definitely be charged with something and no way in hell should he still be practising!  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Melzy777"
Quote from: "rag doll"
One side is very hot - the other is very cold..

Do you think that could be a geographical hint in some way?...   :?

Ahhhh, Finally!!! :D  I'd written it in my first post, but I removed it because I wanted to see if anyone else picked up on that.  :D I'll repost some of what I'd written now.. What made me connect this was The Sun card which always appeared in my tarot readings representing Michael.

June Solstice.
It is known as the summer (HOT) solstice in the northern hemisphere contrary to the southern hemisphere, where it is known as the winter (COLD) solstice. Its date varies from June 20 to June 22, depending on the year. In 2009 it landed on 21st of June.  ;)

23rd June footage: They don't really care about us "Hold for applause.. Hold for applause.. Slow Umbrella (Michael used umbrellas in the sun).. fade out. " This, for me, is like watching the sunset.

Midsummers day is 24th June. The longest day before the tragedy. Therefore the Midsummer nights dream (read your Shakespeare) would be through the night leading into the 25th. Some have said this isn't so much a dream but a nightmare. William Shakespeare was best known for writing tragedies...  :cry:  ;)

Florida is known as the sunshine state.  ..

There's more but I want to see what significant dates and earthly events people think of now.

That`s great - thanks for posting, Melzy!

Yes, I am also aware of numeous (co-)incidents with a "second" meaning, hidden messages or - more or less obvious - distractions.

And right, the whole hoax-choreoraphy is soooo shakespearesque ...  :)  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

WendyE

Humm, I was thinking more about this HOT/COLD thing last night after my post about nurse Lee. I felt her credibility should have been questioned when I first heard her story. Aside from that, you all bring up excellent points about the secondary meanings of this. Well Hot could be, ALIVE! When you are alive you are warm 98.6 degrees. To be COLD may be referring to being DEAD, hence the hot and cold. So to those that have searched and done their homework sorta speak he is alive. To those that beLIEve everything the media says he is in fact dead.
Keep up the good work everyone.
God bless you,
WendyE :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "imabeliever2"
Wow......I did a little more research and found this.

Did Contaminated Anesthetic Propofol (Diprivan) Kill the King of Pop?
Two lots of propofol, the generic name for the potent anesthetic Diprivan, have been recalled because of bacterial contamination found in samples of the drug as authorities investigating the passing of pop star Michael Jackson cite the drug’s possible role in his death.

Teva Pharmaceuticals, the maker of propofol, said today that the Drug Enforcement Administration has asked the company about a specific batch of the drug. Investigators reportedly found propofol, which normally is not found or administered outside hospitals, in the Beverly Hills home where Jackson was living and found dead on June 25.

The drug company has recalled two lots of propofol after an examination found bacterial contamination in some samples. Those tainted batches of the drug have been linked to about 40 cases of patients in Florida, Arizona, and Missouri developing chills and fevers after being given the drug during surgery.

The vials of propofol the DEA is asking Teva about in connection with the Jackson case are from different batches than those recalled due to bacterial contamination, officials said.

Prescription and over-the-counter drugs which are defectively manufactured and contain bacterial contamination or other impurities are to blame for hundreds of patient deaths and injuries each year.

Since Jackson’s shocking death, wild rumors about his frequent use of prescription painkillers and the anesthetic propofol in order to get to sleep have filled Internet message boards. Now, it appears the DEA is at least looking into the possibility that the King of Pop died because of contaminated drugs.

I guess my thought is if he is possibly dead, is it possible that someone did something to contaminate the vials???

First of all, I would like to say that everyone here is doing a wonderful job with all the interesting research and insightful comments.  God bless each one of you! ;)  Interesting article.
Thank you for posting.  I have never heard of the contaminated drug vital theory before :shock: ! Everyday, it is a new rollercoaster ride! :shock:  I still believe that MJ is alive because the pieces of the jigsaw still do not added up! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Quote from: "Melzy777"
Quote from: "rag doll"
One side is very hot - the other is very cold..

Do you think that could be a geographical hint in some way?...   :?

There's more but I want to see what significant dates and earthly events people think of now.

Ok, let´s brainstorm.... -with what you said, this is what comes to my mind now:

The 21th of June marks the turn of the tide - and so does the 21th of March.

Hmm, the turn of the tide - also reminds me of what Kenny O. twittered the other day:
Smee: Captain, the ice is melting, the sun is out and the flowers are all in bloom Captain Hook: He's back  12:37 AM Sep 1st  
 But yes, I know - he was just quoting Peter Pan - no hidden messages hidden in all of that.... ;)

Florida is the most southern state of the north american mainland, right?  So the climatic counterpart would be...Alaska?

Besides all that, I´d love the idea of it being a sort of A Midsummer Night's Dream:
"If we shadows have offended, think but this, and all is mended.." -tell me I´m just dreaming... or better not?    8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions