ejay

Re: Has anyone given up on JonellStar?
January 25, 2010, 04:01:32 PM
I would say that i am not expecting anything from jonell star. Theres nothing really to talk about..or make a video about. And im with DancingTheDream...Uri Gellar i'm not sure what info he could provide.  I love pianogames though, he's my favorite :)
Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 05:43:54 PM by ejay
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 25, 2010, 07:06:16 PM
Yup, I gave up on her even before Jan 1st. I think she's done making the videos...for now anyway. Maybe she just wanted a break, who knows? But either way, she herself never said she was working on this huge project. She did say she was going to make more videos though...But I don't really think she will. Besides that, there are a lot of other people out there who make hoax videos just as good as hers IMO.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 25, 2010, 09:45:12 PM
I miss JonellStar and Piano Games videos!!!  They were helping me to keep the faith.  Hope they come back soon!! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 26, 2010, 01:24:47 AM
Hey guys,whether Jonellstar or pianogames EVER comes out with another video should be irrelivent by now,come on this forum along with many others have busted their buts to find as many clues and we have discussed dozens of theories that have all lead us to believe and KNOW that MJ is ALIVE,not to mention WHY he faked his own death.Yes at times keeping the faith is a daily struggle but that is only one of the many reasons we are all here.With all of our individual personalities and our different points of view,down the road,in the end the result is still the same.We are no longer here to find clues to tell if he is alive we are now fighting to do whats right in this world,with what MJ wants us to see and do,THOSE are the clues that are important now.If you ever get to a point where you feel tired or down then stop and take a breather before you burn yourself out.It will give you a chance to regain that strength that you feel you have lost,part of life unfortunately may mean struggling with the unknown at times.We at least now know exactly WHAT we are all fighting for and WE ARE THE ONES THAT WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE as long as we hold on,so keep the faith and walk in faith.Mo And Souza have provided us with one of the best forums on the net to interact and I am sure that with all the members here each and every one of us as individuals can over come the little things but ALL of us as a whole,as our voices and actions are heard DO span the WORLD.... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 27, 2010, 09:03:39 AM
Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"
Quote from: "whosbadmjsbad"
IDK what to think about her. Im tired of waiting for a video that has never come. She has never said anything about it and I just think now its all for attention.... What do you guys think??
Okay i think with all these death hoax videos maker such as jonell and piano, i cant stress this enough they are young they prob have lives and school and stuff everyone needs to be patient already, they cant be on a computer 24/7 making videos to please us they have lives to take care of. On that note jonell and pianogames are both interivewing what could be important people in this hoax, so its gonna take some time so everybody needs to relax and let them to their thing, when the interviews are done and they have more information they will make another video, how can you make a video with no information? chill guys :) they will be back soon i;m sure :)

Exactly, they are normal people, they are not filmakers :lol: , im sure they have lives, jobs, housework etc....to attend to. I agree with above chill out, aint u got enough info already??
What u want them to do make shit up!! geeZ :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

January 27, 2010, 11:00:17 AM
What u want them to do make shit up!! geeZ

Most  hoax vids are informative and entertaining. However.... there is that other category where you have to wonder.  :lol:

Quote from: "MJLOVER32"
Quote from: "JACKSONGIRL"
Quote from: "whosbadmjsbad"
IDK what to think about her. Im tired of waiting for a video that has never come. She has never said anything about it and I just think now its all for attention.... What do you guys think??
Okay i think with all these death hoax videos maker such as jonell and piano, i cant stress this enough they are young they prob have lives and school and stuff everyone needs to be patient already, they cant be on a computer 24/7 making videos to please us they have lives to take care of. On that note jonell and pianogames are both interivewing what could be important people in this hoax, so its gonna take some time so everybody needs to relax and let them to their thing, when the interviews are done and they have more information they will make another video, how can you make a video with no information? chill guys :) they will be back soon i;m sure :)

Exactly, they are normal people, they are not filmakers :lol: , im sure they have lives, jobs, housework etc....to attend to. I agree with above chill out, aint u got enough info already??
What u want them to do make shit up!! geeZ :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 05:22:38 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "KINGdom52"
I can't understand what Piano expect to find out from Uri Geller ! :?

To me.. its just laughable.  Uri Gellar for Gods sake...   :lol:  :lol:  :roll:

I find it almost disrespectful that you are making a mockery of this rare opportunity. It is an insult to find that there are people discussing this achievement as irrelevant, without even considering that I am doing this all for you guys. The time and effort this took me, and the appreciation I was hoping to recieve has shrivelled into a laughable, dissapointing contribution.

Have you even considered what questions I could ask him? Even though their relationship ended in 2003, you must understand that he was still close with Michael. I could discover if Michael became vulnerable, threatened or maybe even provoked into performing the death hoax. Uri knew Michael very well, he has spent longer with MJ than we have collectively, so why be so dismissive?

I hope your also not forgetting that the hoax could have been planned from the late 80's early 90's, so Uri could know more than we think. Besides, are you the ones contributing on such a scale.

I'm sorry if I have taken this the wrong way, but you must understand that us video makers contribute upto 7 hours a day to research and provide, so please respect our commitment.

Keep the hope alive!

Tom ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

February 01, 2010, 05:29:54 PM
Quote from: "PianoGames"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "KINGdom52"
I can't understand what Piano expect to find out from Uri Geller ! :?

To me.. its just laughable.  Uri Gellar for Gods sake...   :lol:  :lol:  :roll:

I find it almost disrespectful that you are making a mockery of this rare opportunity. It is an insult to find that there are people discussing this achievement as irrelevant, without even considering that I am doing this all for you guys. The time and effort this took me, and the appreciation I was hoping to recieve has shrivelled into a laughable, dissapointing contribution.

Have you even considered what questions I could ask him? Even though their relationship ended in 2003, you must understand that he was still close with Michael. I could discover if Michael became vulnerable, threatened or maybe even provoked into performing the death hoax. Uri knew Michael very well, he has spent longer with MJ than we have collectively, so why be so dismissive?

I hope your also not forgetting that the hoax could have been planned from the late 80's early 90's, so Uri could know more than we think. Besides, are you the ones contributing on such a scale.

I'm sorry if I have taken this the wrong way, but you must understand that us video makers contribute upto 7 hours a day to research and provide, so please respect our commitment.

Keep the hope alive!

Tom ;)

I really respect your videos, they are great!

I really would like to know what was in the second envelope...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

mumof3

February 01, 2010, 05:48:32 PM
Plus the body guard said he wanted to contact uri so they must still have been friends  I think Jonell might have been onto something and she had to hang on till the time is right all the other video makers are great i would not know where to sart to make one ..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 02:57:13 PM
They probably have other priorities in their lives and things to attend to. Be patient.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2010, 11:03:50 PM
I have always thought that JonellStar was just a little too clever to be real...I questioned alot of her ability to draw such conclusions, which were all very accurate in my opinion.  She was the one who first posted the relationship between Gilda and MJ conspiracy, I personally would not be investigating if it were not her beginning videos that seemed to perpetuate an initial conspiracy theory.  I always thought she/he/whomever was operating from the "inside".  I expect to never see another video.  Don't believe every "photo" as the real person behind the posts...but it really doesn't matter now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 03, 2010, 12:34:13 AM
There is something i cannot understand and makes all others to stop at a moment, when they reach a certain point in their investigation. I'm sure you remember all those who said  at a moment that they cannot disclose what they found and that's all folks, good-bye, try to find by yourselves what happened. It seems the same case with Jonell. I have to admit that she is my favourite and i cannot wait for the next video which could never come.So,let's concentrate a bit, put things together and try to find that awful truth they discovered. What could be so frightening? What do you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

February 03, 2010, 03:13:20 AM
I agree with you, by now there is so much information available. We should be able to get a picture of our own These videos surely always made me think around the corner.But sometimes I also found points where I did not see the evidence for it. Things have not come to an end yet and there is more to come for sure. So when we all tstay awake and strong together we will find truth, at least for ourselves! :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions