I've discussed the New World Order conspiracy theory with a few of my family members. Some believe me, and for some it's still a little to much to take in. But I will continue to spread awareness regardless of how people look at me.  :) We must do what is right, at whatever cost. I encourage you to PLEASE spread awareness also.

Watch the video below. It's AMAZING! I just found it and don't think it's posted yet. Time to wake up everyone. We must stand united against these "rulers" who want world domination. Stay strong and keep the faith. Remember to spread Michael's message of love, hope, awareness, and awakening. God bless.

[youtube:217x4scl]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ODJr5MNTwI[/youtube:217x4scl]

4:27 - Does anyone know where this pic is from or what it represents? Thanks.

9:26 - This guy...love him. We gotta speak up. Never doubt the impact and effect your actions have on others. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

Also contains clips from V For Vendetta.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."
~ Michael Jackson - Moonwalk

I\'ve enlisted in the army of L.O.V.E.
We\'re here for you, Michael. No matter what.
[/b]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

New Video:

How To Stop The New World Order
[youtube:152lust0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Stmz0n1o13o[/youtube:152lust0]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"When I feel that something is not right, I have to speak up. I know most people don\'t think of me as tough or strong-willed, but that\'s just because they don\'t know me."

[/b]

Quote from the movie, "A Bug's Life" (Yes, I know but just read)
You let one ant stand up to us, then they all might stand up! Those puny little ants outnumber us a hundred to one and if they ever figure that out there goes our way of life! It's not about food, it's about keeping those ants in line.

THEY ARE AFRAID OF US. WE CAN WIN.

Michael's words,

There's nothing that can't be done
If we raise our voice as one

Don't be afraid. Stand up. <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[/b]

Quote from: "Lizziebee"

Don't know where the picture is from but it sure is reminiscent of the spider in "this is it", no?

Does the spider represent anything with regard to NWO?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "city.gal1"
Quote from: "Lizziebee"

Don't know where the picture is from but it sure is reminiscent of the spider in "this is it", no?

Does the spider represent anything with regard to NWO?

I was wondering the same thing. Actually, first thing I thought of.  8-) What do you guys think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[/b]

I think it's a good possibility that the spider in TTI is symbolic to the one we seen in the above video concerning the NWO. I don't know about anyone else but the more I "wake up" the more furious I get at how we have been so manipulated by these people. No wonder Michael's heart was heavy with all this junk, if indeed his warnings were about this horrible order! I just pray God gives us the strength and voice to wake up many others to fight against all this to get our lives back.

I think about all the things that have affected my life and the lives of my children and it makes me sick to my stomach. Like making my children take fluoride treatments at school, because we were told it would be good for their teeth. I called the school this morning to make sure that my children under no circumstances receive those treatments any more...fortunately the school stopped them this year and are not doing it anymore. I am so furious right now that I could scream!! We have to take a stand and not let "them" control us any longer....we need to stand together as one and change this world, just like I believe Michael has been telling us for years. He's right we need to make that change NOW!!

I will do whatever it takes to try and wake up the rest of the sleeping world...but it's not easy! I have a hard time even getting through to my family...they think I have went off the deep end, and am just so obsessed with Michael that I can't see straight anymore. Sometimes it feels like I am banging my head against the wall trying to get through to just my family how are we ever supposed to get through to others... if our family won't even listen to us? But I will never give up or give in...I will stand up and fight for my life and the lives of my children, as well as the people of the world! I will do this in the name of love for my mankind...we need to ban together and change our lives!! I know that these 7 months have been a real eye opening experience and when you realize what has been happening to us all, it makes you more compassionate and you just want to feel LOVE & PEACE again in this world!! Thank you God, and thank you Michael...for the sacrifices you have endured in the name of LOVE to help save mankind and wake us up!!

May God bless us all and keep us safe in the name of L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions