Re: Losing Hope.....again....
January 25, 2010, 06:40:21 AM
Okay guys, I wanna tell you why I'm here. When I was a little girl I was a big fan of MJ, that was Thriller era. I wanted to know everything about him. I loved his music. After years I was still his music fan but never really cared with his private life. I always hated media and never took anything about any celebrity or politician seriously. I even saw MJ on the airport and all I could think of him was:'' oh, my god, he looks like a hunted deer with his big brown eyes''. His skin was whiter then mine although I am very pale. That didn't disturb me as I read about his skin condition, but everybody I knew thought he was bleaching his skin. I've always tried to convice everybody, he wasn't bleaching his skin.
The thing is that people are too judgemental, they don't make an effort to find out the truth, it's just easier to judge.
What I wanted to say is that I've never watched his interviews before, nor his concerts, never read his books but I always bought his albums. I never even saw his Ghost video before.....When he passed away (?) my sister called me and asked me how I feel. I was like:'' Well I guess he wasn't very healthy, I don't know?!''
After three days, something hit me like a train and woke me from my sleep just the same hit as when I woke up years ago being sure I'm gonna give birth to a boy, but was only two weeks pregnant (weird,I know) it's intuition. My thought was, Michael Jackson is not dead, he faked it, he was under pressure and all. After that I started surfing internet and found many people feeling the same. And all the clues, and Murrey escaping.....so weird.
With all my searching and reading I found out this man is  greater then life. His weight
is equivalent to the weight  of his heart, he is really something. I watched all his videos and interviews, my son just loves his music and is so cute that MJ has new generation of fans, he even made presentation of MJ at school and his was the best, he taught others to moonwalk and they have the whole party going on.

My opinion is that he is around. Remember 9/11, that was also planned but with so many holes so people started getting suspicious, and they started researching, brainstorming and this is what we do.What do you think about 9/11 today? With MJ ''death'' we all noticed something fishy even people that don't really care about MJ think the same. I feel like we are all part of Alternate reality game.

I think MJ is very happy that he has fans like this, they never give up. And now, that I know him better through these forums, I know he will makes us happy too :P
Let's have faith....it's all for love ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions