Mass Marketing family's downfall
January 24, 2010, 12:17:09 AM
Ok guys, i have been thinking and I (this is my opinion only),  do not believe that Mj will return.
I believe wherever he is he is there to stay.  Now if he went away because of danger or he is somewhere in the hospital recovering, maybe he is in a coma.  If that is the case, and he returns all will be forgiven.
But if it is for any other reason, i do not believe that the majority of the world would ever forgive him, and he would have to face the harsh reality once again, with being hated and disrespected.  With that
being said, I believe in what I see so  far after June 25th, 2009.  So far, it seems that the estate and the family are trying hard to repair his image, and also capitalize off of his death.  I have never seen so many
avenues for sale by the estate, everything from memoriabilla to his personal possessions and now we have MJ 's Opus a book you can purchase for the bargain basement price of $229.00.   Now, I know it is
possible for him to be alive, however if he is not the family has no other recourse but to build up his name, so his fans and some that are becoming afns in the aftermath will purchase, purchase, purchase !!
If not the entire Jackson family empire is in danger of extinction.  Just my thouights what are yours
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Zen

Re: Mass Marketing family's downfall
January 27, 2010, 09:20:13 PM
From a marketing stand-point, it's a win-win situation for all involved.  
If Michael is died, I struggle with the entire ethics of mass marketing and especially the
family, who btw, started immediately, if this is the case.  
Could be a reason they do not debunk the theory that Michael is alive..could be other reasons.
It is obviously been pointed out that they gave the "performers" at memorial, a script.
It is equally obvious they are all reading and acting out a script.  
YES, it all does help clear Michael's name, but as a PRICE TAG for them.
I find it equally unsettles when Jermaine claims Michael's claims of abuse at hands
of father is not true.  The fans need to be careful what they ask for, for in the clearing of
Michaels name, his entire life story could be retold.  It was not a fairytale.   I wish it to be
for him, but it wasn't, and I want the truth to remain clear, for with clearing Michael's name,
it clears alot of other people who were culpable on many levels and erases their actions and
guilt as well be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 08:23:33 PM
Great answer ZEN= Thanks for you post !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 01, 2010, 09:33:52 PM
Good points to consider.

For many MJ fans, the Jackson family is their only true remaining link to MJ. We can only imagine what will surface from the Jacksons,  their offspring and the hot property known as the Jackson Estate in the months and years ahead.  From a fan's point of view, it may come across as exploitation but from a business angle it is commonly referred to as "striking when the iron is hot". The Mass Marketing machine's wheels are turning very quickly. There is much more to come. Stay tuned. We ain't seen nothing yet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions