When will we stop believing???.....

• 32 Replies

Offline whosbadmjsbad

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by whosbadmjsbad

When will we stop believing???.....

• on: January 23, 2010, 11:16:49 PM
I'm sorry if this offends anyone but..... What happens if Michael dosen't come back?? Will we just keep making up new theories about all this?? My deadline is June 25th 2010.... What do yall think??
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline anwell

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by anwell

Re: When will we stop believing???.....

• on: January 23, 2010, 11:43:26 PM
for me i decided on 2011 or if conrad murray goes to jail which ever comes first or some major clue i mean major like a family member admits on national tv  i love you mj where ever you are            l.o.v.e. :D

Offline Another_Part_of_Me

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Another_Part_of_Me

• on: January 23, 2010, 11:48:44 PM
I gave myself the end of 2012 since he always talks about it. Or like a person above me said if Murray goes to jail.
The day I will stop loving you, is the day when I close my eyes forever!

Offline CassandrellaEh

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by CassandrellaEh

• on: January 24, 2010, 12:28:01 AM
I'm not really sure of a deadline. I would say that if Murray went to jail, that would be the end for me, but I think the ultimate end will be when I truly 100% believe that he is gone.

Offline Jennie

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Jennie

• on: January 24, 2010, 12:37:36 AM
For me it's not about a specific date. I think in my heart I will always believe Michael did not die on june 25 2009, or at least I will believe until I have some undeniable proof. I dont think that if Murray goes to jail it will sell me on the idea of Michael's passing. You see if this was really really well planned out and not for a comeback, I think Michael could have chosen someone to play the role who was headed to jail anyway for something else and simply sell the idea to the world that it was for murdering MJ.

I know it really sounds far fetched but I wouldn't put anything this brilliant past Michael, it makes all that much more believable. Honestly I really do hope Michael make's a comeback but I've never been convinced of it. Of course I love the idea though and that is why I dont shut it down completely but I am not setting my hopes up too high either.

I dont mean to discourage anybody but it is my honest opinion. :mrgreen:

Offline anwell

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by anwell

• on: January 24, 2010, 12:54:12 AM
yeah i just saw the real dr murray  on another post  he is white!!!      look under breaking news "who is this"...... weird

Offline LOVEJessica

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by LOVEJessica

• on: January 24, 2010, 01:05:12 AM
Honest to goodness, I don't know when I'll stop--I don't know because I think I won't stop believing.  8-)  Even if I'm like one of those old Elvis-crazy-asylum-belnging-fans, I'll won't stop.  I know, you probably think I'm crazy, but I was long before this hoax.  ;)

Up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching
In the night
Streetlights, people
Livin' just to find emotion
Hidin', somewhere in the night

Don't stop believin'
Hold on to the feelin'
Streetlights, people
Don't stop believin'
Hold on....

Offline msteetee34

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by msteetee34

• on: January 24, 2010, 01:10:39 AM
Quote from: "whosbadmjsbad"
I'm sorry if this offends anyone but..... What happens if Michael dosen't come back?? Will we just keep making up new theories about all this?? My deadline is June 25th 2010.... What do yall think??

Me personally if he doesn't return I still think he's alive.  Everything so far indicates that to me unless something major comes out about MJ to prove something different.  That's a choice that he'll have to make for himself.  Maybe he will choose to stay out the spotlight maybe not.  Maybe he just want to spend the rest of his life living with his family being happy.  He did give a lot of himself.  I think he will always find a way to give people hints and clues that he's still around no matter what happens.

Offline still beLIEve

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by still beLIEve

• on: January 24, 2010, 01:32:39 AM
Quote from: "LOVEJessica"
Honest to goodness, I don't know when I'll stop--I don't know because I think I won't stop believing.  8-)  Even if I'm like one of those old Elvis-crazy-asylum-belnging-fans, I'll won't stop.  I know, you probably think I'm crazy, but I was long before this hoax.  ;)

Up and down the boulevard
Their shadows searching
In the night
Streetlights, people
Livin' just to find emotion
Hidin', somewhere in the night

Don't stop believin'
Hold on to the feelin'
Streetlights, people
Don't stop believin'
Hold on....

I feel the same.... I know I´ll be waiting for him all my life....
Da troot will prevail

Offline geminigurl

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by geminigurl

• on: January 24, 2010, 02:28:17 AM
Me too. Forever is not too long to wait in my opinion. Michael gave so much to the world. And they say all good things come to those who wait - or something like that - and Michael definitely is a good thing!

As for whether or not Murray goes to prison, I have serious doubts that that will ever happen. Even if there is a trial for show - given what I've read in the posts, there's a very high probability that he won't be convicted or if he is it will be for something where he will receive a light sentence.

So I have no ultimate date. Call me crazy....make way in the padded room 'cos here I come!

Offline Game Player

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Game Player

• on: January 24, 2010, 02:59:33 AM
June 25th 2010. I'd feel crazy if I was waiting 4 years because of what he said in TII.

But yeah I might still be waiting if there is no trial haha.

What am I saying... I'll be waiting forever. As long as it takes.
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

Offline rag doll

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by rag doll

• on: January 24, 2010, 04:30:43 AM
Once Doc Murray is officially hold accountable for what he allegedly did and is sentenced.
(That would prove that this -pardon- "phantom"  exists, what I still doubt yet... )   :roll:

Otherwise the End of 2011.
First, because of the so-called "2-year contract" - and second, if he´s going to come back in 2012,it would most probably be known resp. prepared until the end of 2011. But I have such a kind of feeling that we won´t have to wait that long...

The media frequency at the moment is still enormous and it´s getting harder to bridge the time gap and to uphold the public attention without loosing credibility in the public eye... - many "Non-believer" get suspicious meanwhile (thank God!) but this can´t go on forever and it´s a long time until 2012.

Edit: In case that he´s not coming back - that won´t change my mind about Michael`s philantropy, his opus and the influence and inspiration of his whole being in my life. That´s forever treasured in my heart.
But what I don´t want is to fall for abstruse theories someday and grow old on conspiracy boards... :|
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 07:58:20 AM by rag doll »

Offline Grace

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Grace

• on: January 24, 2010, 05:25:38 AM
NEVER. No matter what.
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Offline IBelieveInMiracles

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by IBelieveInMiracles

• on: January 24, 2010, 05:39:31 AM
When/if Murray goes to jail, that would be the end of the road for me. It would be hard but I'd learn to accept it.

If Murray never goes to jail, well then there's no time limit.

Offline steffmaster1

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by steffmaster1

• on: January 24, 2010, 05:46:33 AM
if hes not back this year something has to happen this year with murray with investigation remember and so many are saying 2010 is the year

Offline KingofPop4ever

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by KingofPop4ever

• on: January 24, 2010, 06:02:56 AM
I  will NEVER stop believing. Although it seems plausible that MJ will come back, no one knows for sure if he will. Either way, there is too much weirdness surrounding his 'death' and too many coincidences and inconsistencies for me to ever think he was dead. Maybe he won't come back, maybe he will. The thing is, we have to stop thinking about his return...it's all about the message. If we don't figure out his message, don't expect him to be back anytime soon. The message is like a lesson we are supposed to learn, imo.

Offline knowhesalive

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by knowhesalive
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/MsDanishgirl

• on: January 24, 2010, 06:30:33 AM
NEVER... His whole death and memorial/funeral/D.C and many many other things seems soooooo fishy...
My candle will never burn out

[attachment=0:5i4vdvqe]lys.jpg[/attachment:5i4vdvqe]

Peter Pan
“I wake up from dreams and go "Wow, put this down on paper." The whole thing is strange. You hear the words, everything is right there in front of your face . . .”

Offline Sabrina

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Sabrina

• on: January 24, 2010, 06:43:50 AM
When Murray goes to jail it's over for me but I know deep down that I will always believe just stop investigating cause i don't want to be in this board in 2050

iMJacksonfaN

• Show only replies by iMJacksonfaN

• on: January 24, 2010, 07:04:04 AM
I will not realize.. I want more than "murray" going to jail..

Offline Missyb007

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Missyb007

• on: January 24, 2010, 07:10:49 AM
Seriously? Do we even HAVE a time limit?
I don't want to offend anyone by saying this but I really have to say this so forgive me if it made you mad at me but

Michael has been in ours lives as long as most of us can remember,
Now he needs his break, to live his LIFE! and all we talk about is that we want him to come back? now ..sorry guys but doesn't that makes us selfish? We need to think about Michael, not what WE want, he's been there FOR ALL OF US! and now he needs us to be there for him whenever he is ready to come back( or not ) We can't say: He MUST come back, don't you see? That's selfish, and not nice. (At least thats my opinion)

I believe he is alive, and the fact to know he is makes me happy (look at all the "evidence" "clues" etc. we got!) Would you give up everything you know now? even if you KNOW he is alive? just because "he isn't back yet when we want him to be back"?

Remember I really DIDN'T want to make anyone mad or feel offended but think about what I've said :)

xxx
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

Offline MashMike

• Hoaxer
  • Love You Most, Michael
    • Show only replies by MashMike

• on: January 24, 2010, 07:26:37 AM
There ain't an ultimate date for me,i dont believe that he's alive-I KNOW THAT HE IS ALIVE,i have seen many many clues that serve as facts to me that the man is actually alive,so i'll never never change my mind,i'll never give up no matter what,i don't care if he returns or no,i would be overjoyed if he returns,but if he decides to live a quiet live away from spotlight,i would be extremely happy just to know that he's ok and finally happy.
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Offline Cameron

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Cameron

• on: January 24, 2010, 07:33:29 AM
For me it's June 2010.
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

Offline Sarahli

• Hoaxer
  • Love is the answer.
    • Show only replies by Sarahli

• on: January 24, 2010, 10:05:34 AM
If Michael went to never comeback well I'll just say to myself that he didn't want to comeback and that he prefers to make the most of his new life. He will always be in my hearth. I wish him love, health, joy.. everything that can make him happy.
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Offline rowdyangel

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by rowdyangel

• on: January 24, 2010, 10:11:49 AM
I haven't set myself a deadline.  Why would I need to?  I believe that he is still alive.  I don't think he will come back so I'm not even going to say that I wish he would come back, I'd much rather just have some confirmation that he is safe, happy and healthy.

In a way I have my closure BUT that doesn't mean that I don't still want to get to the bottom of what happened on 25th June and why.  If it takes for ever to get to the truth then so be it.

"Michael, I am here for you always.  I give you my heart, my soul and I offer you my friendship."

Offline SEHF

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by SEHF

• on: January 24, 2010, 10:22:12 AM
It won't end for me I simply do not believe he's dead.

I can't predict the future my feelings may change, but I doubt it.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 04:21:52 AM by SEHF »