WHAT HAPPENS WHEN...
January 23, 2010, 08:18:21 PM
Michael reveals this has all been a hoax...as far as  on the grammys hes supposed to win the 'Lifetime achievement award"?? isnt that illegal and man will ppl be mad..dont ya think??
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Re: WHAT HAPPENS WHEN...
January 23, 2010, 08:23:12 PM
IMO nobody should be mad if they gave him an award. Not only did he deserve the award but he never asked for any of them.  If people are doing it to capitalize off of Michael then yes, they may be mad. But if they are doing it because they sincerely love Michael and believe he deserves the award, then I doubt they'd be mad.  Why would being alive or dead make the difference?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

January 23, 2010, 08:24:21 PM
idk do ppl win that without dying?? i think he deserves it but i was just curious
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2010, 08:55:57 PM
Quote from: "mirandacnc"
Michael reveals this has all been a hoax...as far as  on the grammys hes supposed to win the 'Lifetime achievement award"?? isnt that illegal and man will ppl be mad..dont ya think??
I think those who cant handle it or see his reason for it will be upset, and those who lost family or friends over this, but he did what he had to in order to stay alive and healthy so who are we to judge , but if he has certain people helping him he can't get in trouble for it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

January 23, 2010, 09:16:49 PM
but do you think it will become a TREND in hollywood? to fake your death so u can be more famous?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2010, 09:21:32 PM
but do you think it will become a TREND in hollywood? to fake your death so u can be more famous?
lol i doubt it the only MORON i could see actually doing that is heidi montag, i mean she already compared her craptastic album to thriller LMFAO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!

January 23, 2010, 09:24:51 PM

Well I don't think people would be mad if he did it for safety reasons and had a good reason to fake his death which I believe he did.  Maybe just the people that always hated on him.  As far as getting Lifetime achievement he should get it regardless.  He was an icon and he did change music, fashion, and pop culture.  He got MTV to play black videos that deserve an award in itself. :D Then there's all these little wanna be MJ's like Neyo, Chris Brown, Justin Timberlake that definitely ripped off of MJ especially Neyo.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 23, 2010, 09:26:52 PM
Quote from: "msteetee34"

Well I don't think people would be mad if he did it for safety reasons and had a good reason to fake his death which I believe he did.  Maybe just the people that always hated on him.  As far as getting Lifetime achievement he should get it regardless.  He was an icon and he did change music, fashion, and pop culture.  He got MTV to play black videos that deserve an award in itself. :D Then there's all these little wanna be MJ's like Neyo, Chris Brown, Justin Timberlake that definitely ripped off of MJ especially Neyo.
not to mention if he really did fake his death he pulled the ultimate prank, he blew the top of this one, lol he really pulled off the ultimate hoax ;) i think thats worth an award haha.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!

January 23, 2010, 10:05:07 PM

The first time is the biggest shock of all. Everyone says "wow"!  After that people are looking for it so no, others wouldn't be able to get away with it like this. Michael was never really taken seriously as an actor - how funny it will be as it will prove that he's the best actor of them all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

January 24, 2010, 12:04:25 AM
idk do ppl win that without dying?? i think he deserves it but i was just curious
@mirandacnc
Yes you can receieve that award without being dead because everyone that is getting the Lifetime Achievement Award this year is alive except Bobby Darin(well we believe Mj is alive so he doesn't really count right? ;) ) And well no one should even be mad at him because like has been said before if he did it for his life,children,and well being and health which I am sure he did it for no one can complain because I'm sure if we were in his shoes we may have done the same. You guys get what I mean? ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions