lisap27Topic starter

TII.. and BAM!!
January 23, 2010, 03:16:38 PM
i downloaded TII on limewire.. blueray version.. absoluty awsome perfect copy.. on for 1hr 51mins.. yes i'm naughty for doing this..  :twisted:

anyway it has the BAM speech on at the end ..and before it comes on HUMAN NATURE is playin in the back ground with the credits.. anywho it comes to the point where he sings REACHING OUT!! then it goes to Michael..  he says his little speech about the jacket and making them wait.. and the BAM is where i honestly think it goes back into the song.. ACROSS THE MORNIN...

after watching it again.. i just think the BAM is where he cuts back into the song..

just thought i'd mention it.. YES it could be a BAM for something else.. but thats where its from HUMAN NATURE!!  :shock:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: TII.. and BAM!!
January 23, 2010, 03:18:58 PM
Quote from: "lisap27"
i downloaded TII on limewire.. blueray version.. absoluty awsome perfect copy.. on for 1hr 51mins.. yes i'm naughty for doing this..  :twisted:

anyway it has the BAM speech on at the end ..and before it comes on HUMAN NATURE is playin in the back ground with the credits.. anywho it comes to the point where he sings REACHING OUT!! then it goes to Michael..  he says his little speech about the jacket and making them wait.. and the BAM is where i honestly think it goes back into the song.. ACROSS THE MORNIN...

after watching it again.. i just think the BAM is where he cuts back into the song..

just thought i'd mention it.. YES it could be a BAM for something else.. but thats where its from HUMAN NATURE!!  :shock:
girl how the heck did yu get that lol does it come with all the extras?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I LOVE THIS BOY !!
My Heart Belongs To Michael Joseph Jackson!

January 23, 2010, 03:19:26 PM
OK... I think I left my hair color on a little too long.  Break is down for me... what do you mean?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

[size=85]Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you can, In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you can.
-John Wesley
 English religious leader (1703 - 1791)
[/size]

lisap27Topic starter

January 23, 2010, 03:30:26 PM
it hasn't got the extras on.. but there's more scenes with gold pants Michael in it (not as good as the original gold pants)  :lol: .. and all the huggin with the dancers and stuff!!

ok!! as the credits are rolling up you know where you sit till the end of the movie!! HUMAN NATURE comes on in the back ground after HEAL THE WORLD!! he's singing along and it comes to the point where he sings REACHING OUT!! then the credits go off and it goes to Michael on stage.. and he makes his speech, i'm gonna button my jacket, play with them for a while then BAM, he points to the drummer..

so i think this is where the song cuts back in ACROSS THE MORNIN!! but it doesn't show you.. it goes to the world bit with the little girl..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

January 23, 2010, 08:39:37 PM
Quote from: "lisap27"

We all knew that is was from Human Nature but it made a lot of people wonder, why they put it in after the credits...Just like they knew ppl like we are would sit there in the movie to watch for clues...and I think it was a clue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

January 23, 2010, 10:20:25 PM
maybe it was just for the hype, like to hint that there is more to come.  and i always thought stuff like that hinted towards a Sequel?

but how can TII have a sequel.  how could michael explain it, how could sony explain it ? , without dropping the bombshell
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

lisap27Topic starter

January 24, 2010, 03:29:57 AM
Quote from: "awesome1"
maybe it was just for the hype, like to hint that there is more to come.  and i always thought stuff like that hinted towards a Sequel?

but how can TII have a sequel.  how could michael explain it, how could sony explain it ? , without dropping the bombshell

yeh i agree it was probably for hype.. i mean load so of people stay till the end of a movie and especially when it has pictures showing whilst its going off.. or sometimes the blooper real..
but i think they could probably come up with other stuff for TII 2 if they really wanted to.. i mean even with the extras its nothing to what they said they had on tape like 80hrs..

i think its a watch this space situation with it all.. :shock:

@Kirsche
i've never actually read on here that it was realted to HUMAN NATURE i must have missed that one..thats why i emphasised on it..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 24, 2010, 04:14:53 AM
yeah its the gap in human nature so silly to put that at end or is it also reaching out then says it so hes reaching out to us and tells us then stops film instead of rest of song interesting ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions