Quote from: "shannychell"
did you all also catch the commericals for TII that they are offering a two disc collection at Walmart only that will have an extra 140 minutes of footage?  I already ordered my blueray so am I now going to have to get a copy from Walmart to have over 2 hours more worth of material, it would have been nice if I had heard of this in advance

Yes, but if you HAD heard of it in advance you'd only buy **1** copy and not **2** like they want you to.   ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I watched it also it was just beautiful somebody just tell me that that man is not rellay dead please.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

What's interesting about the BAM clip was that Michael as the smooth criminal returned (like magic) when he said BAM!   :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

You're right about the boat.  I don't think there was enough time to get everything over their by boat, get it all assembled and still have to go through dress rehearsals.  And remember "lightman" wasn't even finished yet.  Did you all see the interview that Judith Hill did where she said she found out Michael had passed when she got to rehearsals.  When asked "how she found out" she said "when I got to rehearsals, they told me lightman was on."  The interviewer asked "so someone told you that if lightman was on that would mean Michael would be gone?"  And she said YES!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :mrgreen:

Then in another interview she said she got a call from her dad at lunch time and she went home and saw it on the news.  NO ONE CAN GET THEIR STORY STRAIGHT!  HOAX, HOAX, HOAX, HOAX, HOAX!    :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "virgo75"
Did anybody else catch the part where Kenny O says, "At one point in this ***MOVIE*** Michael was...."  

"Movie???"   :|

I was so distracted by him saying ,"movie" that I forgot what he was talking about.   :lol:

I caught that, too, but based on the context, Kenny seemed to be referring to the Smooth Criminal short film.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

I've watched it, it was heartbreaking :( Please, tell me, what we're doing here is right, he's alive and it's just a matter of time, before he'd let us know, he's alright... Please  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I notice while watching the making of This is it that Kenny Ortega mentioned at least twice about the fact that MJ trust him.  Why he feel the need to bring up the fact that MJ trusts him? :?: Another weird thing someone said was about shipping the props by boat.  Wouldn't it make more sense and be easier to ship the props for the show by airplane? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

I missed it, I wish I could have seen it though but I went to sleep late. I hope it will be online on Youtube soon!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Em

Yes, Randy said that everything was going to be shipped on boats to the UK and they were going to start their dress rehersals when they got there.  How long does it take for a boat to get from the US to the UK?  Seems kinda tight on time.   :?

YES! That's what I was thinking also. I figure it could have taken about 2 weeks?

To me, everything seemed a bit crunched for time. Like "Lightman". Shouldn't things like that be prepared well ahead of time?

Another thing that gets me is , they said that rehearsals took place over a 3 month time.
Wouldn't they have to break down and put up the stage in Staples everytime there was an event there in between?
Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 04:34:28 PM by Em
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

Quote from: "Em"
Another thing that gets me is , they said that rehearsals took place over a 3 month time.
Wouldn't they have to break down and put up the stage in Staples everytime there was an event there in between?
Good question!!
we have to look for the events on the staples from april to june!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Hey Virgo. Thanks for confirming what I heard. I watched the Making of TII and Kenny Ortega said, "In the movie, I asked Michael.....". The MOVIE? I thought it was a concert rehearsal! Oops Kenny  :o   I, too, missed the end of his sentence because I was freakin' out after hearing the word 'movie'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Em

I watched the Making of TII and Kenny Ortega said, "In the movie, I asked Michael.....". The MOVIE? I thought it was a concert rehearsal!

Kenny also said that "We didn't do this with big cameras or booms. We did it with LOVE".

Did what? THE MOVIE!!!????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

steph

Why were they sending the stuff on boats , why not by plane ? The time frame would have been so tight.I really think this whole thing is one big illusion .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WendyE

@ Kingofmystery
Yes that "movie" comment was the first thing I noticed. Does anyone else think it weird that this was advertised as "the making of This Is It"? Wasn't This is it the making of the concert? So what we saw was the making of the making of. LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It has to be clips from the DVD - I wish I could see it and compare to the DVD. But seeing the featurettes on the DVD - it all sounds like they are excerpts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions